Join our server on Discord

(Old PC) Shadow Warrior
Shadow Warrior is a sadly overlooked game. It was released by 3D Realms a few years after Duke Nukem 3D with a more powerful game engine and voxel capability. A few years ago, someone made a port for the game so it can be played as a stand-alone application instead of requiring the user to use an older version of Windows or DOSBox.

I made a playthrough of the game from start to finish. It's not a perfect playthough; I missed a few secrets here and there. The whole thing can be viewed here.

I'm not done with the playthrough, however. I am now going to make videos of some of the other addon episodes I found, the only two official ones being Twin Dragon and Wanton Destruction.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
There's a few of these style games like rise of the triad that I had not heard of until recently. Blood is another interesting one. Interesting walkthrough. I don't know if I'll watch all of them but you were good in the first vid. Got nearly all the secrets.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
YOU ARE TINY GRASSHOPPER!

Oh god, the memories! This was damn awesome! XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You can download the new stand alone application here, but you'll need your own CD for the files. Don't have the CD? That's what torrents are for.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
"Baseball wrong. Man with four balls cannot walk."

^_^ I loved that game!

Actually still have the CD somewhere... To the bat cave! . . I mean.. To the computer boxes!
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!