Join our server on Discord

Dark Love (Supernatural master/Slave, non-Digimon)
Io flinched at the sight of the fangs and was too tired and too much in shock to struggle much, but he did resist weakly, stumbling back a few steps before Hunter caught him. "I-I'm not a girl!" He cried defensively as the clothes were put on him.
The OCA
"You are now. You're my little sissy bitch." After Io was dressed in the pink attire, Hunter moved his hand, creating a portal. "Don't worry, I won't parade you in public....Atleast not yet," he laughed, as he tugged Io through the dark portal. "For now, I'm going to work on first, getting you to love a friend of mine." Before they stepped through the portal, Hunter grabbed Io's head and forced it down, so he could rub the boy's face against his crotch. "He really wants to get to know you," he laughed, before leading Io through the portal, and into his mansion home.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Io cried out and tried to pull away, but the hand on his head had too strong of a grip, he'd never been good at fighting them anyway. Once through the portal Io fell down again, landing on the floor. The mansion was like the rest of its kind, large, old and elegant. Io scrambled to his feet and backed away as far as his chains would allow him, "Th-there are other hunters... th-they'll find me and kill you..." He was too nervous to make a good argument, his voice shaking. He thought he was going to either faint, cry or vomit as he eyed his master's crotch, "L-let me go..."
The OCA
"Is that so? Do you know how many of your warriors have tried to fight me? Many. I've beaten each of them, and either killed them or turned them into slaves, like you're about to become...Oh, so you do want it?" Hunter laughed, noticing how Io was eyeing his crotch. He unbuckled his pants, and walked over to Io, undressing as he neared him. By the time he was in front of the slave, he was naked, his cock semi hard before Io. "Let's get to bed, or I could fuck you right now," he smiled, pointing to where his bedroom was, the door being open. "Your choice."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Bed." Io said quickly, hoping to delay the inevitable for as long as possible. He walked towards the room but hesitated at the door, letting Hunter go in first. Io gulped as he went in after him.
The OCA
Hunter walked into the room, and looked at Io. He pulled out a key, and used it to free the Vampire Hunter, but also quickly pulled him into another French kiss, rubbing his naked cock against Io's pink thong covered one. He threw the slave on the bed, and attempted to pin him down, licking his lips. "Tell me slut, are you a virgin? I mean, have you ever slept with women or men?" he growled, licking his lips as he rubbed his hard cock against Io's again.
Io twisted under him on the bed, attempting to pull away, but he was securely held under the vampire. Panting, he was forced to answer the question, ".... I'm... not really a virgin... I mean... only Hayama and... blow jobs..." He was blushing rather heavily. Io wriggled his hips, attempting to relieve the barely pleasurable pressure Hunter's grinding was giving him.
The OCA
"Heh....Atleast I won't have to deal with you crying about how I took your virginity then," the Vampire laughed, as he used one hand to remove Io's thong, revealing his smaller prick. He also removed his jacket, leaving him in the bikini top. "I'll give you this chance to lube my cock. Your choice. Either suck and lick my cock, or I'll just fuck you right now. Try ANYTHING else, and I'll bring some friends over to gangbang you right over your lover's corpse, GOT IT?! Now pick..."
Io shivered as the vampire removed most of the skimpy clothing, and his eyes widened in shock at his next words, “No… don’t… I’ll… I’ll suck you…” He said meekly. Swallowing hard he lowered his head so it was level with Hunter’s cock, ‘Pretend it’s someone you love….’ He told himself, closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out to gently lick the top of his cock. Then he ran his tongue along the shaft, from the base against the balls to the head a few times, going lower to suck on his sacks and the head a few times before taking the tip into his mouth and sucking.
The OCA
"Open your eyes. I want you to picture your mother, your father, your ex-lover, everyone who respected and loved you. Just imagine how they'd react to finding you like this, sucking a VAMPIRE's cock. I bet it tastes a lot better than that other man, what was his name? Oh well, doesn't matter," Hunter chuckled, pulling his cock out of Io's mouth. "That's enough of that. Time to start fucking!" he grinned, and moved down. He rubbed his hard cock against Io's butthole, before pushing it in, inch by inch. "You're going to love this."