Hi
Hello, my name is Kitsu! ^^

I like:
Yaoi RPG
Straight RPG LOL and of course Digimon... or else I wouldn't be here! ^^
Umm... not sure what else to write...
The OCA
Holy shit am I the first one to reply?
I AM!!! Yay! Allow me to be the first one to say welcome to DaD. Beware of the Velociraptors on the Hotels second floor and keep an eye out for Psycho Backlash. I don't believe he took the correct medication this morning. Any questions should be directed to any one who is a higher authoritative figure then myself, (everyone) and the complaint box is across the Alligator filled moat.
...huh...
There is usually a much bigger reception party then this...PSYCHO WHERE DID YOU PUT EVERYONE!!!!!?????
I brought pie...
eh, we'll just eat the pie ourselves Kitsu Brambles.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Hello and welcome to DaD!

I am Yumi, I mostly chat to members or I am RPing

If you need any help with any problems I would ask Lord Patamon or DragonMasterX

So I hope you enjoy your stay
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*reads dully from card printed up by Ken2008*
Hi there, welcome to the DaD(DigiArtists Domain), My name is Fred_18(_2008) *gestures to name tag* Please enjoy your stay.
*tosses card*
Right then! beware of...well...anything really, and er....*blanks out* bugga........oh well.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Welcome aboard the- OI! Stop warning people about me before I get to lull them into a sense of false security! I lose 23.7% of my potential victi- uh- friends that way!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome aboard!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Welcome, enjoy yourself, be safe, and don't trust people who are evil and/or cruel. That is all.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Wow... I didn't think ppl would reply that quickly... ^^ Umm... thanks for the welcome, I started a thread called Dark Love, join anyone?
The OCA
Hey welcome.
Psycho, if you want people to stop warning others about you then you should kill them first.
Hope you enjoy your stay.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Hello!