Join our server on Discord

Hello :D
Hello, I'm Serenite... yeah. I kind of hate introducing myself, so bare with me.

Well um let's see... I've been a Digimon fanatic since the little giga pets came out so many years ago. I became addicted to the show up until season 3, which was a stupid thing to do, since it ended up being my favorite. I didn't watch it until many years later.

My favorite digimon is Beelzemon =) But I also like Antylamon and Gatomon.

I guess you could say I'm an artist, since I'm currently going to school for art. Personally, I don't think I'm very good... so I'm not sure if I'll share any of my work XD

Yepp. That's about it!
Welcome aboard! Glad you could make it before we lifted the bridge. I'm your responsible voyage captain, DMX. *Blowing a bubble pipe, wearing a blue captain hat*

Passenger: *Clinging from the rim of a ship* ARE YOU CRAZY?! We were getting on the ship, how could you lift the bridge, maniac?! My children and wife fell to the shark-filled sea!

DMX: Sir, loss of personal belongings, relatives or pets aren't backed up by the travel contract, if you've any complaint you're more than welcome to sign up a complaint at the, LOOK, BEHIND YOU!

Passenger: Huh?

DMX: *Boots passenger off the ship* Always works. *Slips claw into pocket and blows bubble pipe again* Where was I? Oh yeah, enjoy your stay, Serenite.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tempted to tap the-

Sara: "Ill snap your hand in 30 different places if you finish that statement. You taught me so I can!"

Fuck..... Hello! It is great to meet new people every day! Name is Ryan. I am your friendly assassin! I blow snuff up. I like sexy and cute things. And guns. Lotsa guns! (This isnt a joke. The assassin part is but I hope to be one some day. lots of training for that. But yeah everything after assassin is true)

I hope for you to enjoy your stay and not feel awkward talking to a crazy person like me! Trust me there can be worse! : P

Hope to know you!
Hello Serenite and Welcome to DaD

My name is Yumi, I mostly RP or try to finish of Chapter 4 of Soul Searchers on here.
If I'm not on here meaning I'm most likely sleeping or eating or probably reading manga. But next week Spain!!

So, chat, get to know people on here and I Hope you enjoy yor stay!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Thank you everyone ^_^ It's nice to meet you all.
Hey there, good to meet you. P.S. stay away from Psycho, hes says some disturbing stuff sometimes.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Welcome aboard the boards! And exceleeeeent! Art school sounds fun! I just finished part one of my art exam today, I drew an angel fish, and moray eels and manta rays and parrot fish and corals and a snorkeler and the seaaaaa!

But enough about the seaaaa! Let's talk about inductions! *Produces a humongous drill from behind his back*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey there!

I'm Duamutef! Hopefully you will feel inclined to share some of your art! I don't do much in art, (that's "much" spelled "a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g"). I'm an aspiring author of lemons. I look forward to seeing you around!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I'm in the same boat as the above. I write trashy stories. lol. Welcome and please feel free to share your art. Most of us lack the skills to even be allowed to critique it anyways.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Please don't be scared for your life, yet.
I can only give to you four simple words, and hopefully they will help you through life.
"Raus, solange du kannst"