Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 3.
"Dangit, over here!" Shadow shouted as he charged forward.

Shadow moves to F6

Shadow attacks ? (30 dmg)

"Dang those scales are tough, I can't damage him but can at least keep him occupied a bit."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
HP: 32/95

Vook uses Sacred Water on Ada.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ada regains consciousness! (+1/2 Max HP)
HP: 48/95

"Thanks, Vook. Let's take care of this guy and help Vance." She then readies another icy blast towards the mysterious soldier.

Ada uses Blizzaga on E7! (+ pattern hits ?! 29 INT x 1.7 Blizzaga Boost = 49 Ice Magic Damage) (-16 MP)
MP: 19/115
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vance takes 35 Dmg!

HP: 21/70

"Yeah, let's help Vance because he's not feelin' too well over here," Vance muttered miserably, a grimace plastered on his face. He felt like keeling over, but instead he knelt. His hands worked furiously forming different signs until he was finally able to execute his jutsu. A roar came from above their only enemy for the moment. It was a large column of water in the shape of a mighty serpent. The thing crashed down upon the large fellow without mercy.

Vance uses Water Serpent on ?! 29 Water Dmg! (INT) [19 INT x 1.5 Water Serpent = 28.5 rounded up = 29 DMG]

MP: 25/60

Vance waits.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC:

Ada: 139/2
Shadow: 118/10
Vance: 168/10
Vook: 115/3

I apologize for having taken so long in posting, peoples. Mood struck bad D;

IC:

? takes water and ice damage! CRITICAL! 137! HP: ??/??? (Ada +5 EXP, +2 FP, Vance +12 EXP, +2 FP, Shadow +12 EXP, +1 FP)

(Vook +10 EXP, +2 FP)

---------------[ ][ ][L] A
------------[ ][ ][I][ ][ ] B
---------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][V][A][?][ ][ ][ ][ ][¬][|][1] E
[ ][ ][ ][N][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][|][N] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][¬][|][2] G
------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
---------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
------------[ ][ ][ ][D][ ] J
---------------[ ][L][ ] K
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9-10-11-12-13

Neutral Phase.

Dally moves to K8 and opens locker K7! ...Dally found Pegasus Boots! (Mov+1. Everyone)

Iris moves to B8 and opens locker A8! ...Iris found Pegasus Boots! (Mov+1. Everyone)

---------------[ ][ ][ ] A
------------[ ][ ][ ][I][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][V][A][?][ ][ ][ ][ ][¬][|][1] E
------------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
---------------[ ][ ][D] K

Enemy Phase.

Blown backwards by the vast array of attacks, the muscular giant clad in armor began to express his discomfort after a series of grunts and growls. He apparently was growing excessively frustrated, and was ready to finish them all.

? uses Dragon Might! (Doubles Atk for three turns) MP: ??/???

The large dragon's muscles seemed to bulge out impressively, and he began to rear his fist back, his stamina having received a boost from the surge of adrenaline! He was ready to attack again and was aiming to the cluster of opponents ahead.

"Stop."

The dragon suddenly seemed in pain, as if he did not want to hold back his flaming fist. Another Blazing Chasm and three of them would go down at once.

"You are needed elsewhere."

The growling monster of a dragon man grunted, not liking what the voice was telling him, his muscles relaxing as he eventually stood straight, turned his back on his enemies, and suddenly pushed with his legs, propelling himself into the air to disappear from sight.

? flees!

---------------[ ][ ][ ] A
------------[ ][ ][ ][I][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][V][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][¬][|][1] E
------------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
---------------[ ][ ][D] K

Player Phase 8!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Humph, coward!" Ada growled before watching the dragon man miraculously take off into the air, descending far, far away from the swamp. Secretly though, she was happy he had left. If their next assault had failed... "Ah, that battle's ours. Let's get the researchers free and get out of here guys." With the treasures plundered and the dome free of enemies, she was confident all they needed was a rest now after freeing the captives.

Ada moves to E7.

Ada defends this turn.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vook moves to E6.

Vook waits.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow moves to F8

"Keep on your toes, this isn't over till those researchers are out of there." Shadow warned cautiously.

Shadow waits.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vance waits.

"Ugh, I know that's true, Shadow. I just hope things'll stay calm. I don't know what drugs that fellow overdosed on, but he was brutal," Vance said. The attack he had experienced was one he didn't particularly care to feel again. It was like his armor meant nothing. It was just raw force that made his body extremely weary. He wasn't feeling up to much of a fight, though he remained aware for both his allies and for those they were attempting to rescue.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(hey-hey! :) I'm back people's! Look, I know you hate ooc's w/o any relevant info in em, but, seeing as I wasn't here to see what went on b4 the crash or whatever, can somebody some up what happened? I figure my guy left for a bit to help the now refugees from the prison, but what's the story so far, and what's the new mission, if I may ask? Sry for intruding.)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz