Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 3.
OOC: Could've sent me a PM, John, or use the ZT Chat to announce this. I'll send ya a PM with the specifics after I'm done processing this.

@Everyone else: Crimson asked me to speed things along, so we'll skip the next few turns assuming everyone passed to have the NPCs reach the goal.

IC:

Three Player Phases later... (Counts to 11)

---------------[ ][ ][ ] A
------------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
---------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] D
[ ][ ][ ][V][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][I][¬][|][1] E
[ ][ ][ ][N][ ][S][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][|][N] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][D][¬][|][2] G
------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
---------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
------------[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
---------------[ ][ ][ ] K
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9-10-11-12-13

Neutral Phase.

Dally and Iris have finished hacking the consoles!

------------------------

"Sister, sister!" Iris cried in joy as she skipped from the console and rushed into the confined space with the prisoners.

"Th-thank you, everyone!" Dally stuttered, tears streaming down her cheeks, "We'll be forever indebted to you!" she grinned, wiping her tears away before rushing off inside the building.

Carrying spare medical supplies, the sisters quickly began tending to the almost unconscious trio of researchers, too busy to notice what was happening outside.

-----------------------

Skipping on top of the building's roof, a cloaked figure observed the Party below, then bellowed: "I congratulate you. You've braved the Marsh, one of mankind's several sinful wonders," it spat with scornful sarcasm. "You've been giving me no end of trouble with your interference... I never thought you'd live to come to Zeilas, but let this be your last warning... By turning down Lord Mobius's offer of joining him, you've set the gears of your fate in motion. The world is set for change, and if you resist it... you will be swept by its rising tides," it explained. "Return to Sin Town, there is nothing else you can accomplish, other than risking your lives to fight something you don't understand."

> [Nati and the others are rescued. We'll turn back.]
> [Mobius?]
> [What don't we understand?]
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
> [Mobius?]

"Heh, you must be mistaken. You've never offered us any sort of deal to join this "Lord Mobius"." Ada prepared herself, not sure if this messenger would try to strike, her magical staff raised. "Who is this Mobius?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You met him back in Cinn," the cloaked figure retorted, "At that time, He had just discovered a concoction capable of altering the mortal coil's direction. To defy death... That was one of his many miracles, and you did not appreciate it when he asked for your cooperation. An unforgivable act of arrogance, yet He is not without mercy as he spared your lives, and then seeked out better specimens for his next miracle. Lord Mobius is the new world's ruler, the one who will purify the land and create a new order," the creature lifted a green scaled claw from its robes, curling it up as if demonstrating.

"You also have a place in His new world, but if you continue to oppose His will, I am afraid that I will not be able to guarantee your safety. Please do not make me take the painful decision of obliterating your existence.."

> [Mobius?] X
-> [Have we met...?]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-> [Have we met...?]

So he's like those other two. Is this Mobius guy trying to turn everyone into dragons? Ada kept her weapon ready, while trying to recall anyone trying to solicit the guild to join their religion. It was then she remembered the tales from her older companions Vook and Shadow. "Right, the others mentioned someone bringing a dragon back from the dead. That was Mobius, eh?" She cringed, finding the undead a revolting farce of life. "And what about you, who are you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This is the first time you have all seen me in this form, but I'm afraid that revealing my identity now would only be cause for grief and insubordination," he spoke, turning his back around, "You have been warned. We've collected all the successfully convertees, we did not have time to 'convince' the others of our ways. Tend to them and leave. I'm willing to look aside and see you return from whence you came."

> [Mobius?] X
-> [Have we met...?] X
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"Grief and insubordination? A new form? Why would you say that unless..." Ada's eyes went wide and she shot a nasty look at the mystery man. "I suppose I can't understand, if you're who I think you are." Ada prepared to fire a Firaga spell at the dragon man, "What tempted you, what don't we understand?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
It ignored Ada's assumptions, plain and simple. The creature only briefly glanced back to say: "The current world is shifting. As I said, Lord Mobius will be the creator and we all have a place in his world of the strong. It is better not to oppose what ones does not understand; you've already proven yourselves worthy, but intruding into His plans any further will only bring about your own demise. Think carefully about what we've discussed. Don't make a choice you'll soon regret."

With that, the messenger disappeared by jumping high up and away much like the warrior from earlier.

Soon enough, Iris came out running, a smile in her face, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Guys, g-guys!" she stuttered, bouncing her way next to the Party, "We got here in time, they're alive and well! They are...!" she announced.

Mission Complete.

------------------------

Mission Report:

Time: 9/15. S

Tactics: C

Item Usage: 2. B

Special Event: N/A

Mission Rank: A (+20 Party EXP!)

Reward: 25,000 zenies! Angel Feather (User becomes able to Endure one fatal hit, leaving 1 HP left. Doesn't work for multiple hits. Everyone) x2!

Current Inventory:

Zeny: 62,050.

--Item--

Chest Key (Opens 1 Treasure Chest): 3

Potion (Restores 10HP): 17

Hi Potion (Restores 20HP) : 9

X-Potion (Restores 30HP): 3

Z-Potion: (Restores 50HP): 4

Ether (Restores 10MP): 0

Hi-Ether (Restores 20MP): 5

Antidote (Nullifies any kind of Poison/Venom): 1

Holy Water (Takes care of Zombification. Deals damage to the Undead): 5

Elixir of Youth (Cures Frailty): 1

Medicament (Cures Flu): 5

Stabilizer (Cures Fear): 1

Maiden's Kiss (Cures Frog): 1

Eye Drops (Cures Blind): 4

Soft Potion (Cures Stone): 2

Sacred Water (Revives downed unit with 1/2 HP): 4

Red Gem (Strange red glowing gem. Can be sold for 100z): 0

Yellow Gem (Strange yellow glowing gem. Can be sold for 500z): 0

Blue Gem (Strange blue glowing gem. Can be sold for 1000z): 0

Item Ticket (Unlocks new stuff in the market!): 0

--Equipment--

Dark Claws: Atk+4, Int+1, Dark. (Claw)

Wicked Cestus: Atk+6. (Knuckles)

Kaminari-no-tsurugi: Atk+6, Int+6. (Elec. Sword)

Ebony Blade: Atk+4, Dark. (Big Sword)

Olm Shells: Atk+4. (Water. Throwing weapon)

Asbestos Suit: Def+4, Spr+4. (Half: Fire/Ice, Weak against: Elec/Wind. Universal)

Bloddy Shawl. (Def+2, Spr+1, HP+5)

Focus Armor: Atk+1, Def+3, Spr+1. (Heavy Armor)

Wolven Hide: Def+3, Spr+2. (Heavy Armor)

Bone Stick: Atk+1, Int+1. (For everyone)

Rib Cage: Def+1, Spr+1. (For everyone)

Mythril Coating: Atk+2, Int+2. (For everyone): 2

Will Of The Lightning (Elec Attack): 1

Angel Feather (Endures one fatal hit, leaving 1 HP left. Doesn't work for multiple hits. Everyone): 2

Pegasus Boots (Mov+1. Everyone): 2

Rubble: 3

--KEY--

Panacea (Special!): 1

--------------------------------

Level Up:

Ada: 139 (+20)

Level Up! +8 Stat Points! +1 Skill Point! Leftover EXP: 59.

Shadow: 118 (+20)

Level Up! +7 Stat Points! +1 Skill Point! Leftover EXP: 38.

Vance: 168 (+20)

Level Up! +7 Stat Points! +1 Skill Point! Leftover EXP: 88.

Vook: 115 (+20)

Level Up! +8 Stat Points! +1 Skill Point! Leftover EXP: 35.

-------------------------

-- Items --

Potion: 200z ea. (Restores 10HP)

Six-Pack: 1,000z ea. (Pack of 6 Potions!)

Hi-Potion: 700z ea. (Restores 20HP)

Six-PackH: 3,000 ea. (Pack of 6 Hi-Potions)

X-Potion: 1,200z ea. (Restores 30HP)

Z-Potion: 1,600z ea. (Restores 50HP)

Pixie Bottle: 2,500z ea. (Restores 15 HP to Party)

Sacred Water: 1,000z ea. (Revives downed unit with 1/2 HP)

Balm of Life: 3,000z ea. (Revives downed unit with full HP)

Antidote: 300z ea. (Cures any kind of Poison/Venom)

Holy Water: 700z ea. (Cures Zombification)

Elixir of Youth: 1000z ea. (Cures Frailty)

Stabilizer: 900z ea. (Cures Fear)

Medicament: 600z ea. (Cures Flu)

Maiden's Kiss: 1,100z ea. (Cures Frog)

Eye Drops: 500z ea. (Cures Blind)

Soft Potion: 850z ea. (Cures Stone)

Panacea (NEW!): 2,000z ea. (Cures status problems and debuffs)

Item Ticket: 50,000z ea. (Unlocks new items in store!)

Chest Key: 2,000z ea. (Unlocks any kind of Treasure Chest. One use.)

-- Weapons --

Silver Blade: 2,500z ea. (+3 Atk. Short Sword)

Beam Sword: 10,000z ea. (+9 Atk. Sword)

Claymore: 4,000z ea. (+5 Atk. Big Sword)

Zweihander: 7,000z ea. (+7 Atk. Big Sword)

Spear: 3,000z ea. (+4 Atk, Rng: 2. Lance)

Guisarme: 4,500z ea. (+5 Atk, Rng: 2. Lance)

Exterminator: 7,500z ea. (+20 Atk, Rng: 2. User losses HP when attacking; 1/2 damage dealt. Lance)

Wicked Cestus: 5,000z ea. (+6 Atk. Knuckles)

Studded Fist: 8,000z ea. (+8 Atk. Knuckles)

Wolverine Claws: 11,500z ea. (+13 Atk. Knuckles)

Jur: 6,000z ea. (+6 Atk. Katar)

Tri-Blade: 10,000z ea. (Atk+9, Def+1. Katar)

Magic Tome: 4,000z ea. (+2 Int, Boosts Heal or Damage value of spells by 10%. Tome)

Clarity Staff: 4,500z ea. (+1 Atk, +4 Int. Staff)

Ouroboros: 8,500z ea. (+2 Atk, +6 Int, +1 Spr. Staff)

Dragon Staff (NEW!): 11,800z ea. (+4 Atk, +8 Int, +2 Spr. Staff)

Wooden Bow: 3,000z ea. (+2 Atk. Bow)

Steel Bow: 3,500z ea. (+3 Atk. Bow)

L. Wooden Bow: 4,000z ea. (+4 Atk. Longbow)

Handgun: 3,000z ea. (+1 Atk. Firearm)

Revolver: 4,000z ea. (+2 Atk. Firearm)

Rifle: 5,000z ea. (+3 Atk. Firearm)

Shotgun: 10,000z ea. (+10 Atk. Rng: 2. Normal attack splashes in T shape in front of user. Firearm)

Fuuma-Shuriken: 3,000z ea. (+3 Atk. Throwing Weapon)

Giant-Wheel Shuriken: 10,000z ea. (+8 Atk, Rng: 2. Throwing Weapon)

-- Armor --

Steel Armor: 2,000z ea. (+3 Def. Heavy Armor)

Scale Armor: 3,000z ea. (+5 Def. +1 Spr. Heavy Armor)

Plate Armor: 5,000z ea. (+7 Def. +2 Spr. Heavy Armor)

Titanium Armor: 16,000z ea. (Def+25. Mov: 1. Heavy Armor)

Silver Robes: 1,500z ea. (+2 Def, +1 Spr. Light Clothes)

Magic Robes: 2,500z ea. (+3 Def, +2 Spr. Light Clothes)

Tetra Jammer: 3,500z ea. (+4 Def, +3 Spr. Light Clothes)

Scholar Robes: 5,000z ea. (+5 Def, +4 Spr. Light Clothes)

Evil Robes: 18,000z ea. (+1 Def, +10 Int, +10 Spr. Drains 10% Max MP every turn. Light Clothes)

Angelic Frock: 12,500z ea. (+3 Def, +7 Spr. Halves Wind damage, doubles Earth. Light Clothes)

Asbestos Suit: 12,000z ea. (+4 Def, +4 Spr. Half: Fire/Water, Weak: Elec/Wind. Universal)

Blessed Rubber Suit: 15,000z ea. (+2 Def, +2 Spr. Immune: Elec, Stone; Weak: Dark. Universal)

-- Accessory --

Mythril Core: 3,000z ea. (+2 Def, +2 Spr. For Everyone)

Silvril Core: 10,000z ea. (+4 Def, +4 Spr. For Everyone)

Mythril Coating: 3,000z ea. (+2 Atk, +2 Int. For Everyone)

Silvril Coating: 10,000z ea. (+4 Atk, +4 Int. For Everyone)

Will of the Flame: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Fire Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Icicle: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Ice Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Lighting: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Electric Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Torrent: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Water Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Storm: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Wind Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Mountain: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Earth Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Saints: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Holy Element. For Everyone)

Will of the Shadows: 7,000z ea. (Endows Physical attack with the Dark Element. For Everyone)

-- Unlocked Items --

Silver Epee: 3,300z ea. (+4 Atk. Short Sword)

Focus Armor: 6,000z ea. (+1 Atk. +3 Def. Heavy Armor)

Dragon Slayer: 15,000z ea. (+10 Atk, Deals 1.5x damage to Dragon-type enemies. Big Sword)

Berserker's Ring: 10,000z ea. (Increases Base Atk to 150%, doubles damage received. Accessory. For Everyone)

OOC: Once again, a job well done, peoples. You really showed that pompous dragon <:3

Anyhow, I'll be taking a break from here on, for until my inspiration returns to me and I can guarantee I won't make any of you wait any more than the necessary. I don't wanna make you guys play a game with a half-assed GM after all. :P

Go ahead and customize.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad