Join our server on Discord

Holiday in Spain and....
Taking off from SeaTac was a bad one, couldn't get my ears to pop until after we landed in L.A. -_-. Fortunately, the return trip wasn't as bad (since we took off straight up into the air once we got enough speed, poped my ears fast for sure).

Hopefully you won't experience that, the gum sure helps. Though I don't think you'll see much if it is cloudy, still it was kinda cool since I don't recall the last time I was on a plane, first time was when I was a baby I think...*shrug*. Have fun!
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Hopefully you won't experience that, the gum sure helps. Though I don't think you'll see much if it is cloudy, still it was kinda cool since I don't recall the last time I was on a plane, first time was when I was a baby I think...*shrug*. Have fun!
[/quote]

Yes just like Matt said, I will be having gum when I get on the plane.

And yes I will have fun, I will be going on the water parks and the alcohol is free! Knowing me I am going to get right down drink!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Someone that understands me when I say of why the gums are for x3 last time I went on the plane, I forgot it. So only after I landed, I felt better on my ears x3 and it was freezing cold outside, after all it was what.. mhh.. around 10pm if I am not mistaken x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ok, I am definatly bringing gum with me even if someone tries to stop me I will still be taking some!
Creative Minds
The OCA
you know..there are shops at airports right? and if there isn't then there should be a vending machine where you could get gum.
The OCA
yes I know that, and I can just go to the shop that is just by my house for gum or if the shop is closed i'll just ask my mum she has loads of it even when she goes on holiday she packs a lot of gum.
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Has to laugh*
sounds like my mom, she used to have a pack of gum with her at all times as well.
The OCA
that is funny, it bet all mums do that! *giggles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
My mother prefers mints. Or some kind of hard candy. Sometimes she has gum. But not frequently.
Mints, yep my mum brings two types as she has the mints and I get the gum on the holiday, plus has anyone here ever been to Salou?
Creative Minds
The OCA