Join our server on Discord

Hi I am new junk!
Hi, I been a Digimon fan since the first time I saw a Digimon adventure in Fox Kids years ago. I even translated one of the V-tamer specials to Spanish. I am a fan of the first and third seasons, the others, I don't like em so much.

Anyway, I decided to give Digimon another go and write Digimon lemmons, that is why I am here. My native language is Spanish, so my English sucks.

My favorite Digimons are Veedramon, Gatomon, Renamon, Palmon, Tyranomon (I tend to use him a lot in my stories as a random enemy) and most of the Dinos.

So, I hope we can get along... and that the virus finally take over the digital world! (Insert evil laugh here)
Hi, nice to meet'cha. You from Europe or America?

Either way, I'm DMX, and I'm not belgium.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The under appreciated Tyrannomon. Names Raptor, Syn, or anything else you can think of. I look forward to reading your lemons. Watch out for Psycho, word is the black blob didn't take his meds.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Matthew: Welcome to the DaD *bows* I hope-

Jerri: -you have loads of fun here! *Blows a kiss* Hee hee!

Matthew:... Overall, be wary of my Lamia friend. She can be quite deciev- *Is hit in the head and KOed*

Jerri: You didn't hear anything, ok? *Grins, hiding a frying pan behind her back*

Matthew: *Has a swelling ball on back of head*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Welcome aboard the boards! I'm glad Tyranomon gets some love! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ah la bienvenida a los foros Espero que disfruten de su estancia brote. El nombre es Ryan. Espero leer buenas historias de usted. : P
Hey there,

I look forward to reading some of your work! Have fun!

P.S. Watch out for anything involving the word "induction"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Welcome aboard!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Hey, welcome to the boards and i hope you remember to not eat the pie, you give that to the ogres so they dont eat you.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Welcome aboard DaD! Hope you enjoy your stay here, where you can get up to anything!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA