Join our server on Discord

Digimon DS
So I've decided to pick up one of the Digimon games for the DS. Suggestions?
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Which one did you get? Dawn? Dusk? The World Tournament one? Though all somewhat follow the same patter, each is different in a way lol. I've played the Dusk one and a little of the Tournament one.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Suggestions as to which one to get.
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
The First one and the second one are a lot alike. The second two have the full lines of the Data Squad digimon. The third game is more like a V-Pet.
I did not get that one.
Ah, ok... misread the first post I think >.<'''

Like Unknown said, Dawn/Dusk are pretty much the same except when you are selecting your starting Digimon. Dawn/Dusk has a storyline to go along with training Digimon. The Digimon World Championship is primary capture and train Digimon to win in upcoming tournaments to become the best.

So if you like a story to play through, Dawn or Dusk is good to get.

If you like just training Digimon, Digimon World Championship is the way to go. I'm playing this one at the moment and I find it to be quite fun, but I'm also inventing a story as I go along since the game itself doesn't really have one.

Just my opinion of course.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
any multiplayer? any have more digimon?
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
I'm not too sure about the multiplayer aspect of any of the Digimon games since I've had no one to play it with, except for Digimon World 4 for Gamecube (Lv86 Veemon).

With Dusk, and Dawn too, digimon are raised by how and what they fight to reach a certain condition. Like for example if you got a Palmon and want to make a Lillymon, one of my favorites, Based on the Palmon's stats from battling certain types (Metal, Fire, Plant, etc.) you can raise her to be Togemon, and then either to Lillymon or Blossomon. So in my personal opinion, the Dawn/Dusk series has more possibilities for various digimon you can raise. As for picking one or the other, just depends if you want to start on the side of Light or the side of Darkness. I choose Darkness since Lunamon looked too cute to pass up lol ^^'
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions