Join our server on Discord

What Do You Think of this Idea...?
With all the talking that's been going on here recently about the new Legend of Zelda game, I've been thinking of revisiting an old LoZ fanfic I started a while ago but never finished. Tell me what you think of the idea:

The story takes place in Termina, after the events of "Majora's Mask". Link hasn't left Termina, and seems to be unable to; the doors that lead back to Hyrule, and back to the life he was supposed to have, do not open. What's more, the mysterious Fierce Deity mask seems to be calling to him. It's tempting him with promises of returning him home, and all he has to do is put the mask on...

Meanwhile, the evil spirit of Majora has been banished to the Sacred Realm, and has stumbled upon a suitable new host for its dark powers, an enemy of Link, one to whom Link has not yet been introduced, an angry man who calls himself Ganondorf, King of Thieves. The two villains merge to create a force more horrific than anyone could ever imagine, the god-like Majora Ganon.

Now, Link must overcome the temptations of his Fierce Deity mask and prepare for a battle that even he might be unable to win...

... What do you all think?
its good, cept for one thing I can think of

Plot flaws. Not bad plot, just flaws. Link knew about ganondwarf (think about it and it makes sence) And, The Mask was just destroyed, not sent somewhere or banished... Wait... or was the evil just destroyed, its been a while sence I've played. Anyway, theres no, normal way for the mask and Ganondwarf to get together. But if you throw in some of that good old multipule universe theories that we here at the DaD know so well, I'm sure you can find a way.

Oh, btw, Ganondwarf isn't in the sacred realm, Gannon is. But cause of all that time discombobulating, I think that both Ganon and Gannondwarf exist, only Gannon is in the Sacred Realm and GDwarf isn't

err... I need to get back to doing... stuff again
JaxomZero Wrote:its good, cept for one thing I can think of

Plot flaws. Not bad plot, just flaws. Link knew about ganondwarf (think about it and it makes sence) And, The Mask was just destroyed, not sent somewhere or banished... Wait... or was the evil just destroyed, its been a while sence I've played. Anyway, theres no, normal way for the mask and Ganondwarf to get together. But if you throw in some of that good old multipule universe theories that we here at the DaD know so well, I'm sure you can find a way.

Oh, btw, Ganondwarf isn't in the sacred realm, Gannon is. But cause of all that time discombobulating, I think that both Ganon and Gannondwarf exist, only Gannon is in the Sacred Realm and GDwarf isn't

I specifically said that it's the spirit of Majora who fuses with Ganondorf, not the mask. Also, you're forgotten that at the end of "Ocarina of Time", Link is sent all the way back to before Navi first came to him, and all the events of the story are therefore made so that they haven't happened yet. Thus, "Majora's Mask" takes place in a sort of alternate timeline where Link doesn't meet Ganondorf until several years later... or something like that. Let's just say that Majora (the spirit, not the mask) gets banished to the Sacred Realm and merges with whichever G-man is there, and they create one fucking evil creature.