Join our server on Discord

Photo dump thread!
(05-03-2010 10:21 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(05-03-2010 07:33 AM)RaptorSyn Wrote:
(05-03-2010 07:30 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(05-02-2010 02:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Very nice. I can share a bunch from my friend's photobucket but first, Guilmon, source on that first pic you hid please.
I made the Motivator for the motivation thread we had ages ago, the actual image within it i got from Rule 34. Sorry, but i can't remember any more information to disclose.

Also Ryan, why not trade in that spare copy of Halo 3 and save the moneys up for GoW?
Or Reach...

Hahahahaha. I already got reached paid for. I is going to the midnight release for that!

and gamestop only offered me 3 dollars for it. Fuck that!

I dropped $80 on the legendary edition last week...
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
(05-03-2010 10:21 AM)Ryan Wrote: and gamestop only offered me 3 dollars for it. Fuck that!

GameStop is NOT where you want to sell games. The only things that will get you more than $10 are games that have come out within the past month.

A few years ago I went to a GameStop to sell some games:

-Pokemon Ruby
-Advance Wars
-Crazy Chase

And what did the guy offer? $7. Seven. SEVEN DOLLARS for THREE GBA GAMES.

And another time, I went to sell Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(DS) and what was the offer? $4. I go back there next week and what do I see on the shelf? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Used) $29.99

Fuck GameStop. =/
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(05-03-2010 12:57 PM)Erethzium Wrote:
(05-03-2010 10:21 AM)Ryan Wrote: and gamestop only offered me 3 dollars for it. Fuck that!

GameStop is NOT where you want to sell games. The only things that will get you more than $10 are games that have come out within the past month.

A few years ago I went to a GameStop to sell some games:

-Pokemon Ruby
-Advance Wars
-Crazy Chase

And what did the guy offer? $7. Seven. SEVEN DOLLARS for THREE GBA GAMES.

And another time, I went to sell Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(DS) and what was the offer? $4. I go back there next week and what do I see on the shelf? Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Used) $29.99

Fuck GameStop. =/

Trust me. I know. Its horrible down here. But there was a game store around here offered a lot. But they moved farther upstate. So huza.

Edit
Looks like I gotta add 40 more dollars for the legendary package. Looks epic. Welp. Till to-morrow. TOO WAL-MART!
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a94/UNK3412/Stuff/
From a friend of mine, We collect things and he puts them there.
A pic my girlfriend took of me. Not bad considering it was done with a cell phone. When I get my phone back, I'll have more pics of my surroundings.

Pic two is me donating my hair to charity.
Pic one is after pic btw. lol.
Last pic is what I call "The Group". The six most important people in my life.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
Again I like the concept of this topic that you can put your photos here and show it to the members that this is my hobby and this is my life that how I am with my girlfriend and all that. So I like it because I can know the different lifestyles of yours.