Join our server on Discord

Omg..
I think he says Pingas. As in SnooPING AS usual.
(05-04-2010 01:43 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I think he says Pingas. As in SnooPING AS usual.
Yes, but if i said pingas not as many people would understand, except those familiar to Youtube Poop.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Those are stupid anyway. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pingas
Ok, this is the first time watching that and I couldn't stop laughting! Plus I have just showed this to my friend, they couldn't stop laughting as well!

Plus candles, are you kidding me how can a guy do that?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(05-04-2010 02:44 AM)Mute Point Wrote: You can see it quite clearly in all four of the still shots they have there. It might be supposed to say "SFX" But the forward tail on the "F" changes it into something completely different.

Another classic movie that is supposed to be for children.. The last Unicorn. The sexual reference in this movie is less than subtle though.. The magician guy casts a spell on a tree trying to untie himself, and the tree comes alive, grows enormous breasts, and squishes his face between them.

And of course.. in Flight of Dragons.. Peter basically tells the green wizard that his adopted daughter is hot and that he's dreamed about her.

Neither of those are disney.. But that could be why the references aren't very subtle.

That one I can verify. It is a favorite fantasy movie of mine, but I was surprised at that scene when I saw that movie the first time, seeing how it's supposed to be for kids too.

Then again... there's also Watership Down. If one only saw pics they wouldn't know about the ... other things in it. like Blood, violence of various bunnies... poor bunnies T.T
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Great! Not only does the count have OCD but now he has a sex addiction! And people said I was paranoid when I said there was subliminal messages in disney movies!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions