Join our server on Discord

Symbolism Examination
Psycho, you do show that Freud was right but you may be even too much for him.
The biggest issue is that he kept restating that he thinks it's all sexual. It's good and all, but saying it one time is enough xD
Well, different sexual things! XD I apologize for my... sexual eccentricity! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Completely digressing here, but what exactly is your avatar? I've always wondered...
A massive ball of Dark matter goo from the farthest reaches on nothing, possessed by the soul of a young boy who was merrily walking through the woods.
That is what I thought anyways
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
(05-03-2010 05:26 AM)RaptorSyn Wrote: A massive ball of Dark matter goo from the farthest reaches on nothing, possessed by the soul of a young boy who was merrily walking through the woods.
That is what I thought anyways

Thats......Actually a pretty good guess.
(05-02-2010 09:34 AM)Ryan Wrote: Trust me. A lot of people I know get weird-ed out just by having me around.
That's just alternating interests though, it's not like it's your fault or anything.

There's only one problem with Ray's new interpretation, how can he fap if his dominant hand is fucked up with glass? Did you mean that he tries to fap with it but encounters more pain than pleasure, so she sends him the sex toy in the box? (Not even going with the mailed hand example, because a severed hand is useless for wanking with.).
Or there could be a blue Portal in the box and an orange Portal with her, so she can wank him off. However, the portal's diameter is too small for her to fit through so they can be close but not completely together.

Also Aether, surely that's a question you could've asked through PM?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It could have been...but I thought other people might also be wondering xD
Besides, I put as a warning "Completely digressing here"
(05-03-2010 07:01 AM)AetherRose Wrote: It could have been...but I thought other people might also be wondering xD
Besides, I put as a warning "Completely digressing here"
The warning was irrelevant really, seeing as there's already an avatar thread. I'm sure Psycho Backlasher has posted there or if not, you could always persuade him through PM. Lets leave it at this and allow others the chance to extract more meanings from the video shall we?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
That stopped after psycho posted his semi-epic translation x3
Literally...I haven't seen a real extraction since.