Join our server on Discord

College!
Ok guy's I am freaking out as I have an interview at a college this Friday and this is the second time they have asked me for another interview.
This is the first time in ages I have been like this and I need help to calm myself down before the interview!

Any of you guys got any advise to calm me down before I have a break down?
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Certainly don't read any lemons or anything. lol. I read a book when I need to relax and calm down, or play a video game on my DS. Causes me to be distracted.
Be yourself, react like you normally would and try to stay calm. Its just a person to person conversation, so if you have trouble speaking, ask for a few moments to think of a response. They like that, it means you have control of the situation!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-26-2010 11:57 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: Certainly don't read any lemons or anything. lol. I read a book when I need to relax and calm down, or play a video game on my DS. Causes me to be distracted.

A book might work *shrug* only if I find my favirote book 'Black Bird' then I would be ok.
(04-27-2010 03:02 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Be yourself, react like you normally would and try to stay calm. Its just a person to person conversation, so if you have trouble speaking, ask for a few moments to think of a response. They like that, it means you have control of the situation!

Um... you haven't meet before so there is only one problem if I was myself I was talk, talk and talk all the way through as I talk to much! That's one of the main problems of me in a meeting, I talk to much!
Creative Minds
The OCA
X3 Talking can be a good thing!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
how to calm down........take a deep breath.....
*kirby comes in and starts sucking in air and taking a screaming Ken_2008*
too deep!!
*kirby turns to miniature ken_2008 before going off to work on latest story*
sigh.......
right, deep breathing for a moment, but don't get light-headed. once calm think of something else or read a book, maybe even write in a notebook if it helps, like questions you might want to ask or something.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
X3 Talking can be a good thing!
[/quote]

not for me, i talk too much and if you meet me, you would find out i do talk to much! Even my sisters or my mum or dad would tell me to stop talking as I keep on talking to much!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(04-28-2010 04:22 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: how to calm down........take a deep breath.....
*kirby comes in and starts sucking in air and taking a screaming Ken_2008*
too deep!!
*kirby turns to miniature ken_2008 before going off to work on latest story*
sigh.......
right, deep breathing for a moment, but don't get light-headed. once calm think of something else or read a book, maybe even write in a notebook if it helps, like questions you might want to ask or something.

Thanks for the idea of the breathing deep I think I will use that when i get a bus there so I wont be that nervous
Creative Minds
The OCA