Join our server on Discord

Oh fuck me. >_<
Names have been omitted to protect the guilty. If you know, keep your fucking mouths shut. I don't need this shit right now.

Last night, I finished up talking with a friend. I was feeling good. I wanted to keep the good mood going, so I went to IM another friend. He blew up in my face, because he had a crush on my first friend, and he said that he loved ME, and not him. I have told this first friend repeatedly over the past few years that I loved him, but not in that way. I'm engaged, for fuck's sake. To someone else, that I love more than anything else in this world.

I met my Fiance a few months back, and we clicked almost instantly. Talking to her for the first time for me was like talking to an old friend. We have so much in common it's a bit scary at times. We went on a date, which was all we could do thanks to a good 350 miles between our homes, but we talk almost every single night, either over IM or over the phone.

I don't want to do anything to hurt her. But I do not want to do anything to hurt my friends. I don't have a helluva lot of friends to begin with. Most people give up on talking to me when they catch me in a bad mood and I bite their head off.

So, out of desperation, I turned to a nonfurry, neutral 3rd party for advice. She was blunt, but she spoke the truth. She made me feel a little bit better about the situation, knowing that I had someone who could give me some semblance of advice.

Being in this somewhat good mood, I made a joke about converting her to furry, and she flew off the handle and got pissed off at me.

I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth it having friends anymore.

I just want everyone to come away from this happy. When no one would give me a straight answer on what I should do, I had to think of a way to make everyone happy. Do you have ANY idea how crappy it makes you feel when you have to ask your fiance if you can have a boyfriend, just to make everyone happy?

She said that it was fine, and that she wouldn't leave me no matter what.

Then my 3rd party friend pointed out that nasty little habit women have of saying one thing and meaning something entirely different.

I DO NOT NEED THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

So, my friends that this involves, IF you read this. 1) I love you, like a brother, but that's as far as I will take it. I will NOT lose any of you over this shit. 2) you had your chance, man. He isn't interested. I hate to be blunt to you, but pick up the pieces and move on. You are two freaking years younger than me, you'll find someone else. 3) I love you, baby. I won't do anything to hurt you ever.

GOD, I FUCKING HATE THIS RELATIONSHIP CRAP.

....whoever came up with these little fucking mindgames needs to get dragged out into the street and shot repeatedly...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Cowboy From Hell Wrote:I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth it having friends anymore.
Friends are an absolute necessity, and a blessed one no less. For without friends, we would all go psychotic and kill ourselves, and I shit you not on this. Studies show that after a mere 5 years, even the strongest of wills can and will kill himself/herself at any cost.
Just remember, this girl you mentioned is apparently very special to you, keep her close to your heart, and your heart shall never betray you.