Join our server on Discord

Touhou Project.
Yo all.

You guys ever heard of the Touhou Project?
It's a series of danmaku shooters (Term oftenly used by fans and in the series as well, "Danmaku" can be literally translated to: "Curtain Of Fire" or "Bullet Hell") with 3 fighting games.

All the characters are lolis, and guess what? All of the games (Except for the fighting games actually...) Were made by a guy known as ZUN... Yup, him and himself, no one else. And lots of people say that he creates the games while drunk. Well... Go figure...

Anyways, every game has a story and tons and tons of amazing Mary Sue-ish characterers (With powers that range from time stopping and manipulation of fate, to miracle-creator and destroyer of everything). And this is probably the only game out there that has characters that are playable, but not "heroic". Actually, the only "evil" character in the series is Utsuho (She was trying to burn the whole place up. The only evil plan in the series actually lol)

The series has... What... 17 games already? And they all together add up to SIXTY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS!11 All with their own story line and powers... And for all of you guys out there... There's actually only one male character in the series... Or so I heard... I never saw him actually.

Anyways I guess I should stop talking and show some videos already right? Well then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl17uhqSuqc(Example of danmaku shooter)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmHtzB-lMU&fmt=22 (Example of the fighting games)
Paradox Watch [Luna Distortion] Just a "little" combo I did with my main on the third fighting game (Her name is Sakuya Izayoi she is one of the 4 humans of the series and can manipulate time.)
Touhou Wiki You can find almost everything about the series in the wiki.

Before anyone asks, the game is only available on japan, therefore you can only get it through torrents (Though, there are already many english patches available. Not all of the games are available, though most are... Actually only 12.5 isn't lol)

Soo... What do you guys think?
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA