Join our server on Discord

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
I dont like the new FMA anime, the villain is so godlike it sucks!
It's the actual manga. And of course. That's why he's called Father. He thinks himself as a god.
(06-27-2010 01:32 PM)UnknownH Wrote: It's the actual manga. And of course. That's why he's called Father. He thinks himself as a god.

At least it's not some parasitic soul of a body-napping, vain, petty old crone who tries to whimper away from death while sending an entire nation to oblivion just for some selfish and narcissistic goal.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
What kinda Crone's name is "Dante" anyway? X3 Besides, how many times do we get to see a villain capture God? I mean, wow, that's pretty ballsy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-28-2010 01:22 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Besides, how many times do we get to see a villain capture God? I mean, wow, that's pretty ballsy!

I guess 63 defines such episode. A moving epic one, and finally Hohenheim reaches the end of his journey. Heck, you'll even feel a bit of sympathy for Flask in his demise!

"What can I do to make amends?!"
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(06-28-2010 01:22 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: What kinda Crone's name is "Dante" anyway? X3 Besides, how many times do we get to see a villain capture God? I mean, wow, that's pretty ballsy!

No good for a woman but Dante is a good name.
And yes. Giant Brass ones.
Kill a nation to become god, kill a nation to stay alive, what the F is the diference?
(06-30-2010 05:42 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Kill a nation to become god, kill a nation to stay alive, what the F is the diference?

One's a ball of blob, and the other's a body hopping witch.
Yes. Besides, both are selfish and the first is better since it's bigger.
Episode 64 maybe the last and closing chapter of FMA. But that doesn't mean it will be it's last hurrah:

http://www.neomag.co.uk/news.asp?intID=1208