Join our server on Discord

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Yeah. A real difference. Fun difference of course.
I read this month's chapter! And... AGH. I can't wait for all those alchemy effects to be ANIMATED!! EEE!

And King Bradley's he only guy who ever made me wanna say... HEIL FUHRER!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I watched all of the original.. and I've been watching Brotherhood. I was expecting it to be kindof a sequel type thing.. continue the story from the old one..

All I can say is... If you watched the 2k3 version, and thought it was the way it was supposed to go.. you'll be a little confused by Brotherhood at first.. but it makes more sense as you go along.. Especially if you force yourself to think of it as a seperate series.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Well. I've seen how it all ended in the manga materials. There were three characters who had similar fates as they did during 2k3 and Shamballa movie.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I heard. Sounds like a good end. Anyone want to know? Heh
(06-08-2010 01:41 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I heard. Sounds like a good end. Anyone want to know? Heh

It's indeed tempting to spill out the details.. But, for now, it's best to keep everybody else guessing. ;)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
So the FMA manga finally ended?
No- good lord not yet- but I'm bouncing at the edge of my seat after watching the latest episode! Woohoo!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-09-2010 01:00 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: No- good lord not yet- but I'm bouncing at the edge of my seat after watching the latest episode! Woohoo!!

Yup, as usual the Scar vs. Bradley fight was epic. (Likely to get even more epic and badass once it nears it's closure.) Of course, ex-Flask Guy's a Nightmare Fuel personified at the end of the episode.

Anyhoo.. For those interested to take a peek, or just courageous enough to stomach spoilers on how the FMA manga and Brotherhood will end..

http://pl.tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=cAJZln9Jb8J%2BUf48GSlEFw%3D%3D&page=1&sort=oldest

Please refrain from clicking if you prefer not to be spoiled...
My curiosity made me open it in a tab, which I immediately shut! D: I can't be spoiled- not now! Spoilers are my one weakness!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers