Join our server on Discord

Dua's Lemon
Hey guys,

This is my lemon. I cant think of a name for it so i need your help. If you could just put a suggestion for the title in a reply, it would be epic! Please comment and/or criticize!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walls of the cave collapsed as they ran through. Though they moved as fast as they could, the humans could not keep up. Renamon, Biyomon, and Gatomon were twenty feet ahead of the others when the floor collapsed behind them. The first tamer jumped, barely catching the ledge. There she hung, glancing down to see what had become of her fallen friends and looking up at her frightened partner. The three digimon had stopped and were staring back at her. Gatomon was supporting her arm which had suffered a decent gash and Biyomon looked as though she was struggling to stay conscious. Renamon had twisted her ankle in the turnaround. The girl looked up and saw the roof of the cave begin to crack, then she looked her Renamon straight in the eyes.

“Run!” she said, as the cave collapsed. Biyomon passed out, only to be caught by Renamon. She proceeded to scoop up Gatomon and teleport fifty feet forward, out of the cave. As they sat on the other side of the wall, they listened to the deafening sound of rock hitting rock, then all was silent.

1 year earlier
Adam lived alone and he liked it that way. Though he was going on fifteen, his parents had purchased him a house of his own. He did not enjoy being that rich kid whose parents bought him everything, so he got himself a job and whenever the money was transferred into his account, he only took enough to cover what he could not pay himself and saved the rest. Every year on his birthday, his parents would give him a phone call and transfer him five hundred extra dollars, with which he was to buy himself something nice. His birthday was tomorrow, he never looked forward to it. He had nobody to celebrate with, his band was away on vacation and he had no other friends instate. He cleared his long hair out of his face with a shake of his head and decided to go decide what to spend the money on this year. He sat down on his computer and fired it up. He thought about all the stuff he had piled up in his various shopping carts. When his computer finally started, he opened the internet. Suddenly his computer screen froze.

“Ah, COME ON!” He yelled as he struck the side of the monitor. His screen turned white and began to emit a strange light. He stared at it for a long while, waiting. Suddenly a beam of light shot out and struck him in the forehead. As Adam slipped into unconsciousness, a small, rust-orange device appeared next to his head.

Adam awoke the next day with a massive head ache.
“Happy Birthday to me.”

He sat up and studied his surroundings. What the hell had happened last night? He sat back on his hands, feeling something cool and smooth under his right fore finger. He turned and picked up the small piece of tech.

“I don’t remember buying you,” he said, as he studied the device carefully. It had no markings telling what it was. No copyright, no patent, no barcode, no label. Just a screen and a few buttons. When he pressed these buttons, nothing happened. He tossed the device down by his computer as the phone rang. He walked over and picked it up. It was his parents of course. They struck up a long conversation about birthdays and gifts. After a long hour, his parents said goodbye and hung up. Adam’s cell phone vibrated as his bank account received five hundred dollars. He strolled over to his computer to spend his prize but hesitated. He stared at the small device and though of the night before. Soon he decided he was being paranoid. He turned on his computer and waited. He studied the device more until his screen popped up. When he held it up to the screen to see it better, he noticed something weird about his screen.

“That’s not my opening screen,” he said. His screen suddenly flashed blue-white as he was pulled out of his chair.

Adam stood in the middle of a dense jungle. He spun around in an attempt to catalog his surroundings.

“Okay,” he said to himself, “I just got eaten by my computer. It’s alright this kind of stuff happens everyday, oh what am I saying, HELLO!?!”

He yelled for the good part of half an hour until his voice gave out.

“Well this birthday is particularly suck-ish!” he said, punching the ground.

“It’s your birthday?” said a voice. Adam looked around wildly, seeing nothing.

“Who’s there?!” he said, awaiting a response. A dark red bird walked into the small clearing. It had a belt around its head with a feather in the back.

“I’m here. It’s your birthday?” it asked. Adam stared, wondering what to do.

“Yes. Yes, it’s my birthday.”

“Happy Birthday Adam!” The bird ran up shook his hand vigorously.

“How do you know my name?” he asked the bird.

“Because you have that!” the bird responded, pointing to the device in Adam’s hand, “I’m Hawkmon,”

“Hello, Hawkmon,” Adam said, staring, “What are you a bird?”

“No, I’m a Digimon. More specifically, I’m your digimon partner!”

“P-P-Partner?”

“Yes! I’ve waited a while for you, about two months to be exact.” Hawkmon waited for Adam to absorb everything.

“So we’re partners, right?”

“Yeah,”

“Okay,” Adam couldn’t believe what was going on, more so he could not believe what he was about to say, “You want to come live with me?”

“YES!” Hawkmon shouted, causing Adam to jump.

“Alright! But first we have to find a way out of here.”

“I know of one! It’s about three hundred yards that way!” Hawkmon pointed, “But we have to be careful. Its right outside a valley that a bunch of Dinohyumon live in. They don’t take well to trespassers.”

Nodding, Adam set off in that direction with Hawkmon on his shoulders. They started bordering the valley when Hawkmon decided to strike up conversation.

“So where do you live?” he asked.

“Uh…” Adam thought, but his though was cut short as a blue and red blur crashed through the trees ahead. Adam dove out of the way of flying debris, Hawkmon barely holding on. They peeked above the log they were behind to see what had happened. There was an armored, blue creature slumped against a tree, not twenty feet from them. Adam ducked back down and decided to take a second look. He then noticed that the being was bleeding from the mouth and several deep slashes.

“Oh my God,” Adam said as he ran to the creatures side, “Is it another digimon?”

“Yes,” Hawkmon replied, “He’s a Flamedramon, badly wounded. There isn’t much we can do.”

“Yeah, but I’m not about to let someone die when I can do something,” he lifted the Digimon onto his shoulders, “Damn, your heavy. Which way to the exit?”

Hawkmon pointed and they set off at a run. They soon reached a small TV. No sooner were they standing in front of it, they were back in Adam’s living room.

“Go clear off that table!” Adam said, gesturing towards the kitchen. Hawkmon soon had the contents of the table on the ground. Adam walked in and set Flamedramon down on it. He kicked open a cabinet under the sink and pulled a duffel bag out from under it. He opened it and removed several bottles and ten rolls of bandages. He cleaned Flamedramon’s wounds and bandaged them while Hawkmon watched. When he was finished, he grabbed two cans of soda from the fridge. Tossing one to Hawkmon, he wandered into the living room. Adam shut the computer to avoid any accidental trips and sat down on the couch. He turned to see Hawkmon struggling with his can.

“Just pop it open like this,” he said, chuckling as he demonstrated. Hawkmon soon followed suit and began to drink his beverage. Adam clicked on the TV and watched. Together he and Hawkmon wasted hours talking and watching TV. When Flamedramon didn’t wake up after four hours, they embarked on watching the Star Wars saga. After thirteen hours of light sabers, Jedi, and The Force, they went in to check on Flamedramon.

“I’m concerned,” Adam said, “He hasn’t woken up for seventeen hours. You go poke him.”

“What?! Why me?!”

“Because I don’t want to do it.”

“Well you have to,” Hawkmon said, “I refuse.”

“Fine,” Adam walked up and stood at the edge of the table. After a quick prayer, he reached out and shook the Digimon’s shoulder. When nothing happened, he shrugged to Hawkmon and they walked away. Once they had settled down in the living room, the kitchen seemed to explode behind them!

“FIRE ROCKET!” Flamedramon shouted as he blasted the ceiling. He jumped up to fight only to find a chandelier in the path of his head. One second later he was on the ground cursing. Adam walked over and examined the three huge burn marks on his ceiling. He walked over to Flamedramon who was covering his face.

“Calm down,” he said, "your not in the digital world, your in my house. You shouldn’t try to move too much or the bandages won’t hold. Can you tell me what happened?”

“Who are you?”
“I’m Adam,” he said, “This is Hawkmon.”

The digi-hawk waved as Flamedramon took one hand off his face.

“I was walking. I came into a valley that seemed empty enough. I lay down and took a quick nap. Next thing I know, I get kicked in the head, slashed in the ribs, lifted and thrown through a couple dozen trees. Then I woke up here and accidentally burned your ceiling.”

“Well, you were bleeding pretty bad. You’re going to have to stay here for a while.”

“I see. Can you help me up?”

They helped Flamedramon up and he leaned against the cabinet. Adam reached into the fridge and pulled out a soda. He made a gesture to hand it to Flamedramon, but stopped.

“Can you open this?” he asked, staring at his claws.

“Yeah, hang on,” Flamedramon shook his claws down, the armor dropping to the floor, “There.”

Adam tossed the soda to him. He caught it and opened the can, drinking deeply from the fizzy liquid within. Hawkmon flew up and landed on the counter.

“Hi, I’m Hawkmon,” he said, waving his wing, “You should stay here with us!”

“I would hate to overstay my welcome,” Flamedramon said, taking another draught from the can.

“It’s okay with me,” Adam said, suddenly wanting more people in his life.

“Well, it’s not like I had any friends in the digital world,” He said, looking into his soda, “I would like to stay here.”

“We would love to have you.” Adam said, extending a hand. Flamedramon shook it while Hawkmon hovered six inches above the counter in happiness. Together, they helped Flamedramon to the couch where they spent the next few days watching TV and doing nothing.

Present Day

“Dude,” Adam said, grabbing for an unseen object, “Hawkmon, wake up!”

Adam found an empty can of soda and threw it in Hawkmon’s direction. The empty can landed on the digimon’s stomach, forcing all of his breath out.

“Ow,” Hawkmon groaned, “What did you do that for?”

“You wouldn’t wake up so I chucked a can at you,”

“I know that!” he yelled, “I meant why couldn’t you just come tap me?”

“Cause I’m lazy,” he replied, “Do you remember what happened last night?”

“Yeah; we watched The Last Samurai then got into a bokken fight, Flamedramon managed to destroy the both of us.”

“Oh, yeah,” Adam scratched his head and searched for a handhold. He stood up and struggled to Flamedramon’s room. He opened the door and looked inside. Flamedramon lay asleep in his bed, unaware of the judgment that would soon befall him.

“Hawkmon, go get the whipped cream,” he said, holding out his hand. Soon Hawkmon returned with the spray can. Together they snuck into the room and moved over to the dresser. Opening the drawer, they lifted out Flamedramon’s helmet. They sprayed an ample amount inside and replaced it. He tossed the can to Hawkmon, who flew it out into the kitchen. Adam then tapped the sleeping blue digimon on the shoulder.

“Dude,” he said, “Dude, wake up and get ready. We’re going out to breakfast. Hurry!”

Flamedramon slowly got out of bed and stretched. He shuffled over to the drawer and picked out his helmet. He was about to put it on when he looked directly at it. He ran over to Adam and stuck the helmet on his head. Adam felt a sickly, oozing feeling as the cream slid down his face.

“I always wondered what you looked like with that helmet on. You’re going to have to get up a bit earlier to trick me. Now you said something about breakfast?” he said, walking over to his drawer.

Adam cleaned the cream off his head and out of the helmet, giving it to Flamedramon when he got out of his room. Adam walked into the kitchen, defeated.

“Go get your clothes,” he said, to Hawkmon, “We’re going out to breakfast.”

Adam had purchased hooded sweaters and pants for the both of them so they could go out in public and not be conspicuous. In thirty minutes, Flamedramon and Hawkmon had donned their clothing and were waiting by the door. Adam grabbed the keys and exited into the garage. After a short drive, they stood outside the restaurant. They entered through the double doors and greeted the host. Two hours later, they were driving back to the house. They arrived and the digimon abandoned their clothes. As Flamedramon left to put on his armor, Adam flipped on the TV and watched the weather channel for two minutes before starting a DVD. After watching two Lord of the Rings movies, Flamedramon challenged Adam and Hawkmon to a game of Rock Band. Accepting, they set up the controllers, adjusting the drums to Hawkmon’s height. Flamedramon and Adam strapped on guitar controllers and the game began.

Renamon had been walking for hours. She carried Gatomon on her shoulders and Biyomon under one arm. After the cave collapsed, she found a gate out of the Digital world. They appeared in the loading area of a Best Buy where a crate of laptops had fell open and started. Once they got out of the store, she began to walk. After a long while, she had made it to the safety of a tree on a golf course. She soon felt a presence of a digimon nearby. She lifted her companions and moved out, moving at a quick sprint.

“There must be a Tamer nearby,” she said, as she ran, “Hopefully, friendly.”

“Ha!” Adam declared, “I win again! I am on fire!”

“You're really gonna be on fire if you don't stop rubbing it in!” Flamedramon said, as Hawkmon congratulated Adam with a high-wing. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

“That must be the pizza. If you start the next song without me, I’m changing your difficulty to expert!”

Adam ran to the door grabbing cash off the counter as he went. He pulled a small table to the door to put the pizza on while he paid. He opened the door and dropped the cash and table.

“Oh my god,” he said, as he beheld who had rang the bell. A Renamon stood in the doorway, slumped against the wall. In her arms, she carried a Gatomon and a Biyomon.

“GUYS! HERE! NOW!” Adam shouted, stepping forward.

“It was all Hawkmon’s idea!” Flamedramon yelled, as he sprinted in, “It was his idea to put those DVDs from your room in the coat closet! Oh, God.”

The last statement was made when he saw the digimon. He reached around the corner and pulled Hawkmon from his hiding place, who responded similarly to the other two. Hawkmon rushed forward to carry the Biyomon. Adam helped Renamon as she fainted, while Flamedramon caught the Gatomon. They carried the injured digimon to the guest room, which conveniently contained three beds. Once the three were safe and their injuries tended to, the guys left the room.

“Now what’s all this business about moving my DVDs?” Adam asked, as Hawkmon tapped his foot and Flamedramon whistled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright. Next post is Part 2
Hey guys,

Part 2! By now some of you might have realized that this is the same story that i posted last time (for all three of you that read it last time). But the last thread was so messed up because i picked some weird way to edit in new posts that i stopped bothering.

So enjoy the 2nd part of my lemon!

Hawkmon woke up the next day with a comic book stuck to his face. I took him thirty seconds to figure out that Spiderman was not frozen in front of him. After peeling the paper off his face, he smoothed out his feathers and secured his head band. He strolled down into the kitchen, yawning. He arrived and looked at the clock. It was four thirty in the morning.

“Early bird gets the worm,” he said, allowing himself the joke. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and grabbed a spoon. He sat for a long while and enjoyed Adult Swim. Around six, Adam and Flamedramon wondered out.

“We have to go out and get more first aid stuff and extra food for our guests. We will be back at noon. There is a note in their room that says the downstairs bathroom is open. If they need anything, you know where it is, alright?”

Hawkmon nodded in agreement. Once they had left the house, Hawkmon walked up to the upstairs bathroom. He turned on the warm water and let it run. He walked off and got a towel, returning once he had secured the towel and a new bar of soap. He left the door cracked so he could hear the activities of the house, threw his head band onto the counter, slipped into the bath and dozed off.

Biyomon was the first to wake up. She rolled around until she knew that she was covered and in a bed. Once she freed herself from the covers, she sat up and looked around. To her right, she saw her two friends. She got up and shook Renamon awake.

“Renamon,” she whispered, shaking her companion’s shoulder, “Where are we?”

“We are in a house. I don’t know the name of the guy who owns it, but he has claimed responsibility for our recovery,” Renamon mumbled, seeing a small piece of paper on her bedside table. She handed the note to Biyomon.

“Here, it says the bathroom is open. Why don’t you go take a bath or something, calm down.”

Biyomon picked up the note and studied it. She turned and saw a pile of clean towels in the corner. She picked one up and walked outside. She saw the bathroom at the end of the hall and started towards it. The door was cracked and the fan was on. She wandered inside and set her towel down.

Hawkmon heard a quiet shuffling noise in the bathroom with him. He opened his eyes slightly and looked around. He saw the Biyomon that they had helped into the guest room wandering around in the bathroom. He didn’t move for the sake of being seen. He lay there, silently. Suddenly, Biyomon shut the door. His heart began to quicken, he was locked in a bathroom. Biyomon reached down and unclasped the metal ring around her ankle. Only then, she turned towards the tub and uttered a little shriek.

“What are you doing?!?” she asked, covering herself with a towel.

“I was having a nice nap until you screamed,” he coolly responded, “May I ask why you walked in on my bath?”

Though Hawkmon managed to keep his voice smooth and under control, his body was in utter panic. The fact that Biyomon had removed the only piece of apparel she ever wore was somewhat of a turn on. He thanked god that he was in the tub, for his male hood had begun to slide out of its feathery pouch.

“Will you stop staring at me?” she said, “I am naked.”

“Well, you’re staring at me and if you would look, you would see that I am nude as well. Now please, why did you walk in on me?”

“I thought that the bathroom was empty,”

“Oh, the downstairs bathroom is open. Adam must not have been very specific in his note. You might want to wait an hour or two to take a bath though; one bath takes pretty much all of the hot water.”

“Well, may I share that one with you then?” she asked. At that moment, Hawkmon had a small panic attack. His member sprung to its full size as he considered his options. He did not want to sound rude, but at the same time he did not want to scare her away. He took in to account that the tub was rather large and him and her relatively small. If he could stay on the opposite side of the tub from her, everything would work out.

“I suppose you may,” he said, floating away from the entry point, She dropped the towel and fluttered up to the bath. Once she slipped in, Hawkmon began his plan of avoidance. After a bit of conversation, Biyomon moved directly across the tub, cornering him. She settled up next to him and began to speak.

“I want to thank you for saving us,” she said. At this, she planted a kiss on his left cheek, “Thank you.”

“If you’ll excuse me, I think I heard the phone ring,” he stood up, forgetting about his erection. He tried to fly out of the tub, but, since he was wet, he failed and crashed onto the side of the tub, completely exposed.

“And what is that?” Biyomon asked, spying his hard-on. She floated over to him and flipped him over, “Did you get hard just for me?”

Hawkmon’s heart raced as she touched his erect manhood. She started to slowly move her wing up and down his shaft. She leaned in close and placed her mouth around his cock. He moaned as her tongue danced around his phallus. She stopped sucking him and repositioned herself. She stood directly over his cock, waiting to see his reaction. She lowered herself to where the tip of his dick was pressed against her lips. She gasped as she dropped herself onto him. She began to hump him, soon having the favor returned upon her. Hawkmon grabbed her waist and began to thrust into her. The walls of her vagina convulsed as she reached her climax. The water around them warmed as her juices flowed into the bath. She looked at him, wanting more. He understood this message, and lifted her out of the tub. She bent over in front of him as he climbed out of the water. He walked up and began to rub the head of his dick against her ass. She moaned lightly as he stopped and placed his member on her pussy. Her tail-feathers tickled his chin as he slowly pushed into her. She was more sensitive from their previous activities, so she moaned loudly into a towel. She soon reached another climax, and another. Soon, he felt his phallus begin to twitch as he started his orgasm. He grunted as he shot six streams of bird-cum into her pussy. He pulled out of her as she passed out. He reached up to the counter and grabbed ankle ring. He clipped it back on to her leg and picked her up. His member slid back into its pouch as he carried her back to her room and tucked her into the bed. He went back into the bathroom and let the water out of the tub. Once the bathroom was clean and his head band was strapped back on, he wandered out into the living room and sat on the couch. Three hours later, Adam and Flamedramon walked in the door, carrying huge bags of food and medicine.

“How can you wake up so early in the morning and not be tired right now?” Flamedramon said, flopping down on the couch with a yawn.

“Oh, you know,” Hawkmon said, “Early bird gets the pus-, I mean worm. Haha!”
Hey guys,

This bit was a bit challenging to write. It's a Gatomon/Flamedramon, which was... different. Size differential and all. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam sat up and looked at his phone. It was two days before his birthday. Adam sat up and thought about what he was doing. He opened the fridge, seeing all of the extra food that he had bought the previous day. The three injured digimon had not woken since they arrived, (as far as he knew). He sorted through and found a soda behind the beer that his friends sent him as a joke. He firmly told them that he didn’t drink and insulted their intelligence. He had neglected to throw it away and decided that he would do it tomorrow night. It was roughly four in the morning and he had no plans for the day. He greeted Hawkmon as he wandered into the kitchen.

“Hey man, what’s up?” he asked.

“Not much,” Hawkmon said in reply, grabbing a box of Frosted Flakes, “You’re up early.”

“Yeah,” Adam took a drink, “I couldn’t sleep. You have anything in particular you want to do today?”

“No, not really. Why?”

“Come give me a hand,”

Together they wandered out into the backyard. There sat the pool, empty and covered. Adam pulled the cover away and threw it into the grass, revealing all manner of dead bugs and small mammals in the pool.

“Ew,” Adam said as Hawkmon covered his beak, “Alright, I’ll clean this up and get the water running, you go into the party closet and get out the tables.”

“Alright!” Hawkmon replied, thankful that he was not assigned to cleanse the bottom of the pool. The “party closet” was a closet in the dining area which contained a couple foldable tables and the majority of the snack foods. Hawkmon dragged one of the tables into the backyard, then the other.

“Where do you want these?” he asked, wiping a small drop of sweat from his head band.

“Just put them right there,” Adam replied, pointing to the overhang. Hawkmon dragged them over and unfolded the legs. However, he was too small to flip the tables upright, so he let it be.

“You’re going to have to flip these over, but other than that they’re in place. Anything else?” Hawkmon inquired as the water began to gush into the now clean pool.

“Yeah, go get the emergency soda and put it in the fridge. Then start pulling out the chips. Also, you should bring the phone out here so I can order some food.” Adam listed, as he worked on the pool filter.

“Why are we doing all this?”

“Because we are going to have a bit of summer fun today.”

“Why do we need all this stuff if there are three of us?”

“Six of us. There are six of us. I plan on awaking our guests today.”

“Ah. I see. And shall I inform Flamedramon of today’s plans?”

“Nah. Just wait until he wakes up and he’ll figure it out.”

Hawkmon proceeded to do what he was told. Once all of the food had been set out on the counter inside, Hawkmon sat down to watch TV. Adam spent the next six hours arranging the activity. He flipped the tables and pulled out small foot-high benches to help the smaller digimon reach the tables. He set out lawn chairs, turned off the sprinklers and ordered food. Around ten the food arrived. Two delivery men carried trays filled with various barbequed meats. In their second trip, they brought along stacks of pizza and boxes of hot wings. They followed up by bringing in several dozen gallons of ice cream, which Adam had them place in the outside freezer. After Adam gave them the money he owed, they packed up and left. Just then, Flamedramon wandered out.

“What’s all this?” he asked, with a yawn.

“This is the first Adam pool party of the summer; we have food, drink, and fun. Now, follow me. We have to go wake up our guests.” Adam said, Hawkmon following the both of them.

“How do you plan to do that,” Hawkmon asked. Adam was searching for something on the ground and he soon righted himself and spoke.

“I am going to toss rocks at the window until they wake up in true, romantic fashion. What might not be so romantic is if I break the window and have to replace it.”

Renamon awoke and yawned. It had been a long while since she had been awake last and she wondered what had woken her. She sat up and looked around the room; there was no alarm and no person that might have roused her. The only thing she could hear was the breathing of her friends and some quiet music. She jumped as a loud tapping noise occurred somewhere behind her. She looked around and saw the window between her and Gatomon’s bed. She stood as the tapping noise occurred again. After struggling at the latch for a minute, she opened the window and stuck her head outside. She laughed and pulled back inside.

“Gatomon!” she said, tapping her sleeping friend on the shoulder, “Gatomon wake up. You have to see this.”

As Gatomon struggled out of bed, Renamon woke up Biyomon in a similar fashion. They soon congregated near the window.

“Hey!” Adam yelled from below, “Care to join us?”

The moment they had woken up, they were shocked. Here was a rather handsome guy and two male digimon, inviting them to a pool.

“Hang on!” Renamon shouted, pulling inside the window.

“I call the Flamedramon.” Gatomon said, causing the other two to laugh. Renamon took this as a yes.

“We’ll be right down!” Renamon shouted out the window. She stepped back inside and spoke to her friends, “I think we’ve died and gone to heaven.”

“Hardly,” Biyomon said, flying to the door.

“I don’t know,” Renamon said as she walked over, “That guy was pretty hot.”

They laughed as they wandered down through the house. They emerged through the large, sliding glass door into the backyard. Immediately, Adam and the guys were there.

“Hey,” Adam said, setting his drink on the table.

“Who are you supposed to be?” Renamon asked, her voice cold as she remembered why they were there.

“I’m Adam,” he said, his voice still steady, despite the harshness in hers, “But right now, that’s all you need to know. May I offer you something to eat?”

Renamon accepted that she was there and this “Adam” guy refused to tell her anything else. She cut the coldness from her voice and decided to have a bit of fun.

“Not right now, thank you,” she said, pulling at her purple sleeves, “I haven’t touched water in several days and right now, your pool is looking rather nice.”
She handed him the purple pieces of cloth and took a few steps towards the pool. She leaped ten feet into the air and landed in the pool with a large splash. At that, the party began. Adam set Renamon’s sleeves on the table and grabbed a bit of food. He joined Hawkmon on one of the lawn chairs.

“Well,” he said, “Today should be fun.”

Flamedramon tossed his armor aside, excluding his helmet, and climbed up on the diving board. He took a running leap and flew across the pool. He hit the water, face down, with a huge splash. Once the wake had settled, Flamedramon floated to the top.

“Yes!” he shouted, thrusting his arms in the air. Gatomon chuckled as Flamedramon looked at Adam, “How was that?”

“I’ll give it a three; Hawkmon?”

“Two. Your splash was huge.” Hawkmon, said as he tossed his head band on the table. Suddenly, Renamon spoke up.

“You call that a dive?” she said as she climbed out of the pool. Adam turned, mid-bite, to look. His draw dropped, releasing the pizza from his mouth. His arm went slack as Renamon sauntered by, spilling his soda to the ground.

“Ten,” he said, never taking her eyes off of the digi-fox. Renamon pretended she didn’t notice. She walked up on the diving board, and leapt. She gracefully slid into the water without a single drop of water leaving the main body.

“How high can we go?” Adam asked, jaw still slightly slack.

“Ten,” Hawkmon answered, through a mouthful of prime rib.

“Two hundred,” Adam said, opening a new soda.

“Thanks… uh, what’s your name, again?” Renamon asked, embarrassed that she had forgotten.

“Adam,” he replied. He brushed the food that had fallen off of himself, and resumed eating.

“Thank you, Adam,” she said, swimming to the other side of the pool.

The day went on. After several sessions of swimming, a few pounds of food each and several splash wars later, Adam retired.

“It’s ten o clock guys, I’m hitting the hay. Have fun!” he said, yawning. He opened the door, and walked inside. Over the next hour, Hawkmon, Renamon, and Biyomon went to bed. Flamedramon soon dozed off on the floating mat.

Gatomon awoke from her nap on the lawn chair. She yawned and looked around. It was dark and most of the light came from the underwater bulbs. She could not see any of her friends, nor could she see either the Hawkmon or Adam. She jumped as she heard a loud, roaring noise. She turned, only to see Flamedramon sleeping in the pool. She waited until he floated over to an edge, and walked on to the sleeping digimon’s chest. She settled down and looked at the covered face of her living cushion. It was about ten minutes before he opened his eyes to look into hers.

“Ah!” he gave a quick outburst, surprised at the presence on his chest, “What are you doing?”

“I’m looking at you,” Gatomon said, staring at him with her large eyes, “And I like what I see.”

“Uh… Thanks?” Flamedramon muttered, extremely uncomfortable, “Is that all?”

“No, it isn’t,”

“Then how may I help you?”

“You can stay still,” Gatomon began kneading into his chest, the shade of blue changing as pressure was applied. Flamedramon reluctantly enjoyed this massage, his large member beginning to emerge.

“Uh…” he said, feeling his manhood enlarge as Gatomon began to purr. Gatomon began to flag her tail about. Flamedramon winced every time her tail moved by his cock, praying that she would not discover it. It was only minutes before that exact event inevitably happened. Her tail set down directly over his phallus, causing him to twitch in uncomfortablilty. She gasped as her tail landed on his lap. She twisted her head to see behind her. She turned back to face Flamedramon, who was glad his helmet covered his reddening face.

“You do like me, don’t you?” she said, blinking seductively. He stared quietly back at her, panicking.

“Yeah,” he said, sighing. He released his breath as she smiled back at him.

“Well, if you do like me, don’t move a muscle,” she crawled forward, and locked her lips against his. Her rough tongue slipping into his mouth and bathing the inside. His tongue slowly and unwillingly returned the favor. She pulled back, content.

“Well, you do like me,”
He winced as she turned around, looking directly at his cock. She carefully placed her gloved paws around his shaft and began to stroke. He shivered as she licked his head and hole. She soon placed his member into her mouth completely and began to suck it. To her, this was like a chlorine flavored Popsicle in the pool. To him, this was insanity. Twenty minutes ago, he was enjoying a pleasant dream of finally beating Adam and Hawkmon at Rock Band, now, he was having sex with a digimon he had met a few hours ago.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked, praying she could hear him. His prayer was denied as it took her a minute to respond.

“What?” she said, honestly having not heard him. He shook his head and asked again.

“I said: Why are you doing this?”

“Because,” she responded, turning around, “You’re hot and so far, judging by the fact that you haven’t moved, you’re enjoying this just as much as me.”

Flamedramon racked his mind for a response but came up empty handed. During there conversation, she had positioned herself over his twitching manhood. In the next split second he thought to himself.

‘This is the part where, before something shocking or terrible happens, you see you’re whole life flash before your eyes. Or, maybe I should say a prayer. Uh… Dear digi-gods, I’m sorry I used to sneak out in the middle of the night and eat. I’m sorry I stole Adam’s flash drive that one time to store my illegally downloaded movies. I’m sorry I watched all of Adam’s pornos. I’m sorr- … Oooooh… so good.’

His split second ended as Gatomon dropped herself onto Flamedramon’s cock and began to slide up and down, cutting his thoughts short. Soon Flamedramon found himself releasing his death grip on the edge of the inflatable pad and thrusting forward in unison with her. Soon he gathered the courage to reach forward and grab her small waist. He spun her around so that she was facing away from him and rolled over on his side. He lifted her leg and began to thrust. He moved as hard and fast as he could, giving the feline an ultimate pleasure. She was tight and warm, her size so small in comparison to Flamedramon who was at least five eight. She soon came, her juices dripping along his shaft. This was the end for Flamedramon; he pulled out of Gatomon just in time for his climax. He sprayed his seed across her entire body, cumming for a total of at least thirty seconds. Once he was empty, he sighed and rolled off into the pool. Gatomon lay on the mat, sticky with cum, until Flamedramon came up from beneath, tipping her into the pool. At first she panicked, until Flamedramon came up behind her and began to cleanse her of his sperm. When she was clean, he dried her off and carried her up to bed. After tucking her in, he sat in his room staring at posters of his favorite movies that were tacked to his ceiling.

“Awesome pool party!”
Part 4

Renamon was standing in the guest room, alone, looking out the back window. The previous day, Adam had thrown a small, private pool party. Halfway through said festivity, he revealed it was mostly for her and her friends. It was four in the morning. It was Flamedramon’s idea, the previous day, to go on a walk this early in the morning. He figured that the only humans that would be awake early enough to see them would pass them off as hallucinations. She had elected to stay at the house. They had just left, and they were still in sight. However, the moment they exited the view of the house, there came a knock on the guest room door.

“Hey,” Adam said, as he poked his head in the door, “You okay?”

He appeared to be completely honest in his intentions but Renamon still did not trust him.

“Yes,” she said, curling her tail around her legs, “I’m fine.”

“You don’t look ‘fine’,” Adam responded, stepping into the room completely, “You look a bit troubled. You sure you’re feeling alright?”

“Yes,” she said, flatly.

“Are you su-”

Adam’s question was cut short as Renamon lashed around and delivered a kick straight to his face. Humans were in no way as strong as digimon and she knew that. Yet, she struck as though she was taking down an attacker twice her size. She yelled as she made contact.

“I SAID I’M FINE!”

Adam hit the wall and reflected down onto the floor. There he sat for a minute, blood pooling on his shirt from his broken nose. Adam then stood, coughing up blood as he did. He looked directly at Renamon and rushed forward, but she was faster. She planted two punches directly in his gut and pulled his leg out from under him. She then lifted him and threw him to the other side of the room. He once again struck the wall with enough force to rattle the windows in their frames. Yet again, he stood up. He staggered and moved as fast as he could towards Renamon.

‘Why does he keep coming back for more?’ Renamon thought to herself. She prepared to strike the man again but looked at him. His eyes were locked with hers. His gray-green eyes had pierced her ice blue ones directly to her soul. They contained no hate, only a deep look that Renamon could not decipher. This paralyzed her, giving Adam enough time to close in. He stopped and flung his arms around Renamon, a move she recognized as a hold. She held her breath, expecting to have the life squeezed from her, but nothing happened. Five seconds. Ten seconds. Still nothing. Until Renamon realized what had happened. She had just received her first hug from a human. She looked around, eyeing the damage that had been caused. Where Adam first hit the wall, there was a large hole in the dry wall and a pool of Adam’s blood on the floor. Where he had hit second, there was an indentation but a support beam had stopped Adam from flying into the next room. She then realized what she had done. She had attacked the one person that had cared for her since the events of several days ago. The one that caught her when she fainted. The one that dressed her sprained ankle. The one that had thrown her a party. The one that fed her and let her sleep in his house. This alone was enough to bring tears to her eyes. She then broke down and cried. Adam held her as she sank to the floor, blood pouring from his body onto her fur.

“I’m sorry,” Renamon cried, holding Adam as though if she let go he would disappear, “I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be,” he said, his voice calm and soothing, “I pressed into your business, which I shouldn’t have done. By the way, you are very good at fighting.”

The last remark made her laugh, she had just beaten the crap out of him and he still had a compliment to offer.

“Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up before my blood stains your fur.”

He helped her up and together, they walked to the master bathroom. Adam opened the door and turned on the light and fan. He walked over and turned the water on in the tub. As the large tub filled, he walked over to Renamon.

“Sleeves,” he said, holding out his blood-free hand. She slowly took them off and handed them to him. He laid them neatly on a pile of fresh towels and walked to the sink. He began to wash his hands of any bodily fluids that remained on them. He then dunked his head in the water and pulled it back out. The blood had begun to dry on his chin and face so he began to wash it off.

“Please, let me,” Renamon said, taking the washcloth from his hands. She gently scrubbed the blood from his face and nose, which had stopped bleeding. Once he was clean, he stood and walked to the tub. He held his arm in a mock chauffeur gesture towards the water. Renamon walked over and slid into the warm bath. He began to wash her back and shoulders with a shampoo he had pulled from under the sink. Once her upper back was clean of blood he moved down to her lower back. She moaned quietly as Adam’s fingers and hands moved through her fur and tail. He eventually made his way to her chest causing her to gasp audibly.

“I’m sorry,” Adam said, pulling his hand away, slightly up towards his face, “I did not mean to-”

Renamon reached up and grabbed his hand pulling it back towards her.

“Please,” she said, “Continue,”

Adam continued to massage her clean for another half hour. Once she was clean, he helped her out of the water and into a towel. He pulled the plug on the tub full of sanguine water and reached off to a corner. He pulled out a first aid kit. He cut a long piece of soft bandage and wrapped it around the middle of his head. Once his broken nose was firmly in place, he flipped off the lights and picked up Renamon’s sleeves.

“I’m gonna wash these, you’ll have them back tomorrow. Until then, did you ever see that movie ‘Watchmen’?”

Together they watched the movie and the day carried out.

Later that night, a storm arose. As Renamon lie in bed, she waited for the lightning and thunder to stop, but it didn’t. She turned to Gatomon and Biyomon, but they were already asleep. She stood up, cringing as a massive amount of electricity emerged from the ground and shot into the sky. She picked up her pillow and, holding it tightly to her chest, made her way to Adam’s room. She walked in, and shook Adam’s shoulder as he slept. Soon he woke up.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern in his voice. Before Renamon could answer lightning flashed outside, causing her to jump. Adam chuckled.

“Are you afraid of lightning?” he said, smiling

“It’s not funny!” Renamon demanded from behind her pillow, “Can I sleep in here with you tonight?”

“Of course,” Adam said, shifting over. He held up the covers as she climbed onto his mattress. Lightning struck again and she began to shiver. Adam remedied this by placing his arm over her.

“Better?” he asked. Renamon nodded and soon, she was asleep.

Four hours later, she awoke. She turned to see Adam was still awake, his arm still around her.

“Were you watching me all night?” she asked, surprised by his determination.

“Yes,” he answered, yawning slightly, “You need the sleep more than I do.”

Renamon looked directly into his eyes, and kissed him. She felt his face muscles flex as his eyes opened wide, yet he did not pull away.

“Nice kiss,” she said, still looking at Adam. He thanked her and sat back on his pillow. Within three minutes he was asleep. Renamon sat, awake, looking at him. She wanted more. She felt as though she owed him for something, but she felt like that was not the only reason. She pulled back the covers and looked at him. He wore black pajama pants with brown stripes. She looked down at her own arms and whispered to herself.

“If I’m going to be naked, you are,” she said, pulling the drawstring of his pants. She slid them down to his ankles and stared at his nude form. Adam reached up to scratch at his bandage in his sleep. Once he had stopped moving, Renamon went to work. She leaned in close to his genitals gave his head a lick. She leaned back to check for a reaction, but when there was none she continued. She cupped his balls in one furry hand as she stroked his cock to life. Within seconds it was at its full length and ready. She placed the member in her mouth and began to suck. After a minute or two she moved her left hand down to her own crotch and began to finger herself. After five minutes of being blown, Adam came in his sleep. Renamon’s mouth was filled with sperm as it flew from Adam’s phallus. Ten seconds later the event had ended. Renamon swallowed the liquid and laid there for a long time. After a while she replaced Adam’s pants and pulled the covers back over them. Then she slept.

Digital World

Nikolas woke up with his face pressed into a hard rock. He was soaking wet and freezing.

“Gatomon,” he said, rubbing the sand from his dark skin, “Gatomon?”

He sat up and pushed his dreadlocks out of his face. He was in an under ground cave. Above him, he saw the hole they had fallen through, blocked by a huge rock. To his left he saw his friends, Yuriko and Rea, lying out on the side of a lake. He got up and walked over to Yuriko.

“Dude, getup!” he said, tapping the Asian boy’s shoulder with his foot.

“I can’t, I’m dead,” he responded, laughing to himself, “Where are we?”

“We fell. We’re still in the digital world. We missed the rocks and landed in a lake. Wake up Rea; it’s time to go,”

“Wait, where’s Biyomon and the others?” he said, brushing his black hair out of his eyes.

“I don’t know, but Rea might. She caught the ledge when we fell.”

Yuriko stood and stretched. He pulled out his phone instinctively to check the time. There was no service in the Digital World and he knew that, it just made him feel better to know he still had a phone. He walked over to Rea. Her red-brown hair was still tied behind her head in a pony tail and she too was soaked to the bone.

“Get up,” Yuriko said, shaking her awake, “We’ve got problems.”

“Like what?” she responded, standing up.

“The digimon are gone and we’re still in the digital world. Do you know if they got out?”

She looked around. Nikolas was searching for an exit while they talked.

“They got out; I saw them.”

“Then let’s get out and go find them!” Yuriko said, going off to help Nikolas. She looked up to where she had fallen from.

“Renamon, I hope you’re still trying to find him.”
Part 5

Adam awoke the next morning, adjusting his pants slightly.

“These were more comfortable when I put them on,” he said, re-tying the drawstring. Renamon was still sleeping beneath his arm, her tail flicking as she dreamed. Adam carefully stood up and crept out of the room. Every living thing in the house was unconscious. Adam slipped down the stairs and began to prepare breakfast. He cracked his back several times in quick succession while bending to retrieve eggs from the bottom of the fridge.

“Damn, she hits hard!” he said, straightening himself. He turned on the stove and began to cook.

Elsewhere

“Yo, Yuri!” Nikolas said, tapping his friend, “Do I still have mud in my hair?”

“Nah, you’re good,” Yuriko responded, clicking through the pages of his digivice, “You getting any readings, Rea?”

“I’m getting five digital traces about a mile from here,” she said, placing her own device on her belt, “Let’s move!”

Adam’s house

Adam finished setting the table. He cursed himself for not putting on a shirt before cooking bacon as he set the plate of sizzling meat on the table.

“Alright, breakfast for six,” he said, “Oh damn, almost forgot toast!”

He put bread in the toaster and leaned against the counter as he waited.

Outside Adam’s house

“They’re inside,” Rea said, making sure her hair was tied tightly behind her head, “There are two digimon inside, and knowing the kidnapping type, they are probably huge. You guys ready?”

The two nodded as they prepared to move in.

Adam’s house

“Toast, toasted,” Adam said, placing the towering stack on the table, “Wake up call time.”

Adam began to walk to the stair case pausing as he thought he saw something outside the window. He walked over to look, standing in front of the large glass pane. Suddenly, a person flew through the glass and placed both feet firmly into Adam’s chest!
He sailed backwards and landed on the stove burning his hand. He got up and sprinted to his training room.

Two others had flown through the windows upstairs. Flamedramon stumbled out of his room, half of his armor on. He turned around in time to see a dark figure jump towards him. The man placed his foot on the wall and jumped off. He kicked Flamedramon in the face, causing him to fall through the banister and onto the lower floor. Hawkmon was more prepared as he flew around the attempted blows of his assailant. Suddenly the boy grabbed the bird’s leg and through him at the unbroken window, causing it to crack. He then tossed him out of his room and into the hands of the other attacker. Hawkmon was thrown down on top of Flamedramon. The two teen invaders looked at each other and jumped down to the floor below.

Adam was in combat with his female foe. He had secured his katana and his opponent had claimed one of his spears as her weapon. They clashed for several minutes, causing massive collateral damage to the room. Adam then stumbled on his own feet and was pressed into the ground by his attacker. She placed a knife at Adam’s throat and led him into the living room. There, he saw Hawkmon pinned against a wall by his neck and Flamedramon on the ground, being threatened by his own gauntlet.

Just then, Renamon came walking down the stairs, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“Mmmm, something smells great, Adam. Shall I wake the othe-” her words were stopped by the sight of the living room. Bits of wood and glass littered the floor, Adam stood, covered in blood from his re-broken nose and several minor scratches.

“Renamon?” the girl holding Adam asked, her expression going from furious to furious and confused, “What are you doing?”

“What are you doing? Besides holding another tamer hostage for offering us a nice place to stay, of course.” She responded, leaning against the wall. She called for Gatomon and Biyomon and they soon joined the others. The male attackers soon became just as confused as Adam.

“What’s going on?” asked one of them, pushing dreads out of his face.

“We were coming down for breakfast. And why are you pinning Flamedramon?” Gatomon responded, she said flicking her tail.

“There appears to be a misunderstanding, so if you could just let us go, we can-” Hawkmon started, but his captor soon tightened his grip on Hawkmon’s windpipe, “Or I could shut up!”

The girl waved her hand and released Adam. Hawkmon and Flamedramon were soon set free as well. Adam crumpled to the floor, pale from blood loss. Renamon jumped down and helped him into a chair. She touched his nose gently, causing him to reel back in pain.

“You re-broke his nose. And they don’t look to good either.” Renamon said, turning on the girl, “And I can guarantee that Adam is going to be pissed about his windows and banister.”

“Yeah, Rea!” Gatomon responded, nudging Flamedramon, “You owe him quite a bit of money.”

“Wait,” Flamedramon said, pulling a piece of banister out of his back, “You know them?”

“Yeah, they’re our tamers,” Biyomon said, landing on one of their heads, “This is Yuriko, that’s Nikolas and that’s Rea.”

The three of them shifted awkwardly, as they observed the damage. Hawkmon got up and flitted over to the shattered window.

“Hey, asian kid, Yuriko or whatever! Come help me put plastic over this window so we don’t get rained in!”

Yuriko walked over assisted Hawkmon. Flamedramon got up and reclaimed his gauntlet from Nikolas. Rea turned to Renamon and pulled her off to the other room.

“He’s the other tamer?!”

“Yeah, he is. And you destroyed his house, took him hostage and almost made him die of blood loss; it should be real easy to convince him to join us. Luckily, he seems to enjoy our company.”

“I don’t have to take this from anybody! Least of all you! I just saved your ass and you come off to me like this?”

“Yeah! You saved me from a soft bed, hot baths and good company! And if you look in there, you’ll see the breakfast he was making for us!”

“Shut it!” Rea responded, “I decide what happens in your life! Period!”

Renamon ran upstairs and left the rest of them behind. Adam came to and jumped up. The color had returned to his face, and he started to chew a bit of bacon. Rea walked in and addressed him.

“Hi there,” she said, putting on her best nice-girl façade, “Sorry we attacked you, we thought you had our partners hostage-”

“Stop right there!” Adam said, “Some people can hear when they are unconscious,”

Adam stood up and left the room. Flamedramon pushed Nikolas towards the stairs.

“You’re going to help me fix the banister,” he said, putting his gauntlet back on. Adam was halfway up the stairs when Flamedramon got there, “Where are you going?”

“To clean up. We have company and a hag in our house,” he said, dodging falling debris from the ceiling. Adam stumbled the rest of the way up the stairs, and into the upstairs hallway. He heard a small sigh from the hall bathroom. He knocked on the door twice.

“Come in.” came Renamon’s voice from inside. Adam stepped in to find her sitting in the sill of the shattered window. Adam kicked the remaining glass out and joined her.

“So what’s up?” he asked, leaning against the side of the window.

“Nothing,” she said, crossing her arms.

“I heard you talking to what’s-her-face.” Adam said, turning to face her, “and there weren’t exactly kind words there.”

“Yeah,” she said, “I need a walk. Care to join me?”

“Sure,”

Together they jumped down and walked the path behind Adam’s house. It was several hours before their return. When they arrived back at the house, the shattered windows had been covered and there was a dumpster of banister remains outside. They walked inside to see everybody except Rea talking in the living room.

“You guys can stay here,” Adam announced, “The couches are fold outs so space shouldn’t be an issue. Now who wants pizza?”

The four digimon leapt into the air with excitement, the two boys awkwardly raising their hands. Adam proceeded to order ten large pizzas and change out of his bloody clothes.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hey guys,

Here is part six of my lemon. At the moment I’m typing this intro, I have no idea what is going to happen. But hopefully it turns out good and inspires a few of you to COMMENT! Even a simple “good” or a “this sucked” is fine with me. Anyway, please enjoy part six. Part 1-5 was in that super long post above this one.

It was six o’clock at night when Adam, Yuriko, and Nikolas started eating. They sat around the living room with the digimon, enjoying conversation.

“So,” Yuriko said, taking a bite of pizza, “I bet your wondering why we were looking for you anyways.”

“You were looking for me?” he asked, wiping spilt ranch off the couch, “Why?”

“Cause you’re a tamer,” responded Nikolas, as though it was obvious, “And we had to get you before NeoDevimon.”

“Who?”

“NeoDevimon, this evil guy in the digital world,” Nikolas started. He swallowed his food but Yuriko was continuing.

“Been hunting us for years,”

“Since we were ten,”

“So we figured we should take him down,”

“Before he got us,”

“So we sent a guy on the inside,”

“Matadormon,”

“To gain his trust,”

“But he got caught,”

“And he’s in captivity,”

“In his fortress,”

“So we decided to find more tamers,”

“And build up an army,”

“Before he found them and took ’em out,”

“So we found you,”

They finally looked at Adam, who was holding his temples.

“Please stop talking in unison; you’re giving me a headache,”

Nikolas and Yuriko laughed. Adam put the remainder of his pizza in his mouth and stood up.

“I think I’m gonna check my e-mail,” he said, stretching. He turned towards his computer and noticed that the screen was bright blue. He sprinted towards it and threw himself down in the chair.

“What’s this!?” he said, digimon and humans beginning to gather around.

“Oh, shit,” Nikolas whispered, “Rea is in the digital world,”

“So what? I say we turn off the computer and let the ice-heart find her own way home. All in favor?” Adam asked turning towards the others. He got instant responses from Hawkmon, Flamedramon and Renamon, but no others raised their hands. He turned around disappointed.

“I suppose you two could go in and get her,” he said, choking on the words.

“Very well, do you mind if we borrow some weapons?” Yuriko said, gesturing towards the training room. Adam agreed and Nikolas went off to collect.

“Are you three coming with us?” Nikolas asked, looking at Biyomon, Gatomon and Renamon. The three declined, as Renamon’s ankle still wasn’t at its best, Biyomon had a sprained wing from being held up by it when she passed out, and Gatomon’s arm was still healing. Yuriko returned carrying knives and three-section-staffs for him and Nikolas. They stood in front of the computer, holding up their digivices (black and white). Soon, the room was lit by a blinding flash and they were gone.

Digital world
NeoDevimon’s fortress

Rea strolled casually through the halls of the fortress, digimon stepping out of her way as she came. She was en route to the main hall where she knew NeoDevimon would be. She kept walking until she stood before the large double doors that she sought. She pushed them open and stormed inside. NeoDevimon was sitting calmly at a table, enjoying his meal. She stepped up and knocked the plate aside, scattering its contents to the floor.

“I wasn’t finished with that,” he said, still holding his knife and fork.

“We have bigger problems,” Rea said, “There are three of them now.”

“Oooh, three. I’m terrified,” the digi-devil responded, his voice dripping in sarcasm, “Now I only have them outnumbered a million to one.”

He lifted his pale grey arm and touched a bell on the other side of the room. Instantly, a waiter approached him with a large tray of assorted cakes and pastries. Once the waiter had left, he continued.

“Let’s face it. It will take years for them to amass the power to assault me. So relax,” He wrapped a large arm around her and lifted her onto the table, “I’m about to have dessert. Pastry?”

Rea took the small cake she was offered and bit off a corner of it.

“Ugh,” she said, grimacing.

“No good?” NeoDevimon inquired, removing his mask as to take a bite of his own cake. Rea shook her head.

“No. It’s fine,” she said, “I was just thinking of that bitch that I have to pretend to be partners with. She was acting terribly at that guy’s house.”

NeoDevimon dropped his cake.

“What house?” he asked, leaning forward.

“The new tamer’s house,”

“Did he have a computer?”

“Yeah, why…Oh!”

“Yes,” NeoDevimon said, “we can send a fake distress e-mail to him through your digivice. They will come rushing in and we can eliminate them. This removes the threat altogether! This is exciting! More excited then I have felt in years! I could just…”

He leaned forward and kissed Rea. She reeled back for a split second, but then moved in and returned it. They viciously made out for several minutes, until Rea had to emerge for air. She pulled away leaving NeoDevimon looking a tad disappointed, but she hadn’t had enough either. She unzipped her jacket and threw it away, leaving only a tank top between her chest and his eyes. He reached forward with one claw and tore through the front of her shirt, her teenage breasts falling through the hole. He wrapped his long arms around her as he leaned down. She moaned and arched her head back as his lips closed around her nipple. His tongue flicked back and forward over it for the longest time, making both of them go hard. She leaned back and accidently placed her hand in the dessert tray, instantly covering it with frosting. She lifted her hand and began to suck the cream off her fingers one at a time. When NeoDevimon caught sight of this, he removed his mouth from her breast and stood up.

“Ooh, what now?” she asked, blinking seductively. NeoDevimon unclasped his armored pants and removed them, exposing his naked groin to Rea. She spun on the table and lay down so her head was hanging off the edge, upside down. NeoDevimon approached and placed his head on her mouth. She opened her mouth and began to suck the demon’s dick. He thrust into her as her tongue swirled around; his cock going deep into her throat and pulling back out. After fifteen minutes of this treatment, she closed her mouth and spun back around. She slowly removed her tight, leather pants and dropped them to the floor. NeoDevimon became harder at the sight of her near naked body. She saw this and turned around, ascending to her hands and knees. She rocked her ass tantalizingly from side to side. Suddenly, NeoDevimon stepped forward and grabbed her by the waist. She giggled as he pulled her back towards him, and smiled up at him when he placed one sharp finger into her underwear. He twitched his digit, slicing the thin cloth away, revealing her moist sex. She spread her thighs and reached forward to tug gently on his male hood. She pulled him slowly towards her lips, daring him with her eyes to enter. NeoDevimon obliged by pushing into her as hard as he could. She screamed with delight as he pounded into her time and time again. His phallus penetrated all the way into her every time, his grey balls colliding with her ass after each stroke. He stopped, his cock completely enveloped inside her and took the time to remove her shirt. She began massage her breasts as he once again began to thrust. She moaned as she reached her climax, a small puddle of her juices forming around her. At this, the digi-demon pulled all the way out of Rea’s cunt and rolled her over onto her stomach. She moaned as NeoDevimon placed his penis at the entry to her asshole and massaged her butt and thighs. Without further warning, he slowly pushed his way into her. Rea screamed in delight as he impaled her, she tightened her ass making the fit even tighter. Once he was halfway in, Rea experienced another orgasm, which only added to the pool surrounding her. He finally made it all the way in, and stopped to allow Rea to catch her breath.

“That was amazing,” she panted, turning her head towards him.

“Just you wait,” he said, a malicious look in his eye. He pulled out again and pressed back as fast as ever, pummeling through her. She screamed as he fucked her asshole. For twenty minutes this continued, until NeoDevimon’s cock began to twitch. His orgasm exploded inside her, covering the inside of her ass with cum. He came for what must have been minutes as her tight hole continuously squeezed more from him. After the event had ended, NeoDevimon pulled out and gave Rea a light spank. She moaned as she lie on the table, cum dripping from her asshole into the puddle of liquid already surrounding her. She reached down and scooped a dollop of the discharge from her ass and placed it in her mouth.

“Tasty,” she said, swallowing the glob of white, “Too bad we can’t do this more often.”

“But we can and will, Rea dear,” NeoDevimon said, replacing his pants, “You will be staying here. You will have your usual room. And I have a surprise for you. You have a new partner. He will be in your room by this evening.”

“Who is he?” she asked, sitting up slightly from her bath of love juices.

“His name is BlackKyukimon. He is very loyal and will do whatever you ask of him; my gift to you. I shall see you in the morning. Good Night.”

And with that, the digimon turned and exited the room leaving Rea to soak.

That’s Part Six! I have to say that now that I am done with it, it turned out rather well. Tell me what you thought of it! Please Comment!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hey guys,

Here I am, typing up Part 7. Once again I’m winging it, hoping that my brain will come up with some good ideas whilst I type. So sit back, relax and enjoy Part Seven!

Adam stood in the kitchen, washing the mountain of dishes and thinking about the Nikolas and Yuriko. They had left thirty minutes ago and had not yet returned. He honestly didn’t expect them back for a long while, possibly days, but they had left and things were once again as they were the day before. Adam’s mind was under enormous and he wondered if the others could tell. His question was answered when Renamon suddenly appeared behind him.

“Is something the matter?” she asked, appearing half an inch behind Adam. He almost jumped out of his shoes with shock.

“Jesus Christ!” he said, regaining his composure. He turned around and leaned against the counter facing Renamon.

“Who?” she asked, cocking her head to the side, “Never mind. What’s bothering you?”

“Nothing. Just under a bit of pressure, that’s all,” he said, fiddling with the fork he was cleaning, “The six of us should go do something.”

“Like?”

“How about a movie? We can go see Kick Ass,” he said, dropping the fork over his shoulder, “Right now.”

He lifted Renamon up over his shoulder and walked into the living room as she pounded playfully on his back.

“Put me down!” she said, fighting back laughter. Adam ignored this request, instead addressing the other digimon.

“Guys, get ready. We’re going to the movies. Hawkmon, if you could get some extra clothes for Biyomon and Gatomon, it would be great. Flamedramon, we need an extra set for Renamon here,” he turned and walked out of the room, Renamon looking back at her companions as he walked away, “Let’s move so we can catch the next showing.”

The girls were outfitted with loose clothing. Renamon’s and Gatomon’s tails had to be wrapped around their torsos and Biyomon’s tail feathers were tucked into the back of her sweater. Once hoods were over their heads, they piled into Adam’s car. It was a tight fit; Renamon had to occupy the space between the front seats as Gatomon sat in the passenger’s seat. Flamedramon took the middle between Biyomon and Hawkmon in the back. Once all were settled the car took off. The only hitch occurred when they pulled up next to a low rider at a stop light. Renamon was in the middle of asking Adam a question when the man in the next car heard her voice and interrupted.

“Hey baby!” he said, “Maybe you should ditch the loser and hop in here!”

Renamon chuckled as she leaned over Adam and removed her hood, exposing her appearance to the men. She stuck her hand out the window and lowered her outer two digits, flipping them off. They screamed in terror as the sight of the digi-fox registered in their minds. They took off, running the red light. A screech of tires and a crash was all that was heard as the car collided with a mailbox. The men continued on foot, intent on putting as much distance between them and her as possible. The next car pulled up casually and stopped. The Filipino teen driving looked about a year older than Adam, yet he was shorter. He looked directly at Renamon and Adam and waved. Suddenly a Gomamon popped up in the passenger window and began waving vigorously. The light turned green and the car pulled away, not before Adam spotted a green digivice, similar to his, on the dash board.

“Well apparently all men don’t share my opinions,” he said, “those guys were terrified by you. But I think you look beautiful.”

“Aw,” Renamon said, giving him a small hug as he drove, “Thanks.”

Adam drove the rest of the way to the mall and parked the car. They all climbed out and walked to the theater. Adam purchased the tickets for the next show time which was more than an hour and a half away. They entered the main mall and Adam stopped the group.

“Alright, here’s a hundred bucks each” he said, distributing bills, “Have fun and meet back here in an hour.”

Flamedramon and Hawkmon set out in one group and the girls set out in another. Adam sat down at the diner outside the theater.

Renamon and the others sat in the food court and enjoyed a snack. Suddenly, Gatomon sat forward and spoke.

“I need to tell you guys something,” she said, tapping her claws together. The other two remained still, listening.

“I had mated with Flamedramon,” she said. She waited to be made fun of; but the ridiculing never came.

“Well, I mated with Hawkmon before either of you even woke up,” Biyomon said, shifting in her seat. Gatomon then turned to Renamon and asked a question.
“So that leaves you and Adam, huh?”

Renamon blushed beneath her fur.

“Well… I.. Uh… May have sucked his cock a little while he slept…” she said uncomfortably.

“He wasn’t awake?” the other two asked in unison, staring at Renamon’s hooded face.

“No,” Renamon said, a bit more sure of herself now. Gatomon began to dig through the pockets of her sweater.

“Well,” she said, placing a piece of paper on the table, “We can fix that. I pulled that out of Flamedramon’s armor the other day.”

Renamon pulled the paper towards her to see that it was an advertisement for lingerie. She looked at Gatomon incredulously.

“You expect me to buy this?” she said.

“Well you do have the same… uh…proportions as the humans in the ad,” Gatomon explained, “And I bet you look a hell of a lot better than them in black and pink. It would match your fur.”

Renamon completely denied the idea at first, but the more she stared at the ad, the more she thought about it. She involuntarily imagined herself in the place of the girl’s in the ad. Suddenly, her mind threw Adam into the mix. The mental image alone changed her mind.

“Alright,” she said, stowing the folded paper in her jacket pocket, “I’ll do it.”

The other’s seemed excited as Renamon agreed to the idea. They jumped from their seats and dragged her by the arms to the mall directory. They soon found the store and walked off towards it. They arrived several minutes later and were the only ones in the store. They went off to the back where they found what they were looking for.

“We’re in luck. It’s on sale!” Gatomon proclaimed in a whisper. After stockpiling their money into one pot, Gatomon and Biyomon began selecting a multitude of outfits for Renamon, who was standing in the corner, watching. Thirty minutes and several trips to the dressing room later, they paid the two hundred fifty dollars they owed and left. The garments were small enough that they fit into the jacket pockets, sweat pant pockets and even Renamon’s purple sleeves without notice. Their purchases made, they walked back and met Adam and the boys outside the theater. Gatomon carefully slipped the lingerie ad into Flamedramon’s pocket.

“You girls ready?” Adam asked, holding up tickets. They went inside the theater, Flamedramon and Hawkmon lagging behind.

“There it is,” Flamedramon said, removing the ad from his pocket.

“What?” asked Hawkmon. Flamedramon showed him the advertisement.

“Nice,” the digi-hawk said, following after Adam

1 hour and 57 minutes later

“Good movie,” Adam said as he pulled away from the theater. The seating arrangement in the car had changed; Renamon now occupied the passenger’s seat while Gatomon sat on Flamedramon’s lap in the back, next to Biyomon and Hawkmon.

They pulled into Adam’s driveway around midnight. The digi-birds were yawning and went into their separate bedrooms. Flamedramon shuffled into his own room while Gatomon followed Biyomon to their room. Adam said good night to Renamon and departed for his own room. Once she heard his shower come on she rushed upstairs, soundlessly. Gatomon and Biyomon were waiting in the room, the different outfits that had been stored on their person spread over the beds. Renamon added what she had been carrying to the mix and allowed them to select. After five minutes, they agreed on a pink and black corset and panties that was in the ad. Renamon dressed herself and, after having Biyomon and Gatomon make sure the other two males were asleep, departed for Adam’s room. She entered stealthily and lay herself across his bed in a rather seductive position. She then stared at the door to the bathroom and waited for it to open.

Adam stepped out of the bathroom sporting grey and red pajama pants. He was shocked to see that the lights were out.

“That’s weird,” he mumbled audibly, “I could’ve sworn I left them on.”

He blindly stumbled along the wall until he reached the light switches. He found the dimmer slider and slowly pushed it halfway up. Once he regained sight he turned to face his dresser. His head ratcheted back towards his bed as he passed it, and he became aware of his visitor. Renamon was sprawled graciously across his bedspread, wearing a black corset with pink accents and black panties with pink lace. His head tilted to the side as she rose to her knees and slowly slid off the bed. She sauntered over to him, swinging her hips as she did, and planted a kiss on his cheek.

“Well?” she asked, “What do you think?”

She blinked slowly as she waited for Adam’s response.

“Damn,” he said, still staring straight ahead. He snapped back into reality and began to look Renamon up and down. She regained attention to her question by locking him in a long kiss. When she broke, he had a response immediately.

His hands slid down to her waist as she rubbed her head against his neck. He then lifted her up and placed his hands on her firm, round ass, supporting her in midair. He stared up at her, spying her breasts beneath the tuft of fur on her chest. He walked towards the bed and laid her down upon it, stroking her left thigh gently.

“You look amazing,” he said, she reached up and pulled him down on top of her, locking lips once again. They lay there for a minute before she broke it.

“And you don’t look half bad yourself,” she said, pulling at the drawstring of his pants. She soon removed the knot and slipped her fingers into the waist band. His pants soon fell to the ground, revealing the piece of flesh that Renamon had enjoyed several nights before. Lightning fast, she slid out from under him and repositioned herself on top she sat on his chest, facing away from him.

“Hello there,” she said, bending down to fondle Adam’s manhood. Adam’s hands instinctively raised themselves to the waist of her panties, pulling them down and off. He inserted his face into her groin just as she placed her tongue onto him. She gasped at the sudden administration of pleasure that Adam’s mouth and tongue were providing. She began to lick his shaft repeatedly, coating it in a war layer of saliva before rubbing it. It grew to its full length, just over ten inches, and stood straight up. She placed the head in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, moaning as she experienced the full effects of Adam’s oral orifice. She soon came, releasing her juice over Adam’s nose and chin. She removed herself from Adam’s crotch and spun around to face him. She leaned in and began to lick Adam’s face clean. When she finished, she sat back, placing her ass on Adam’ stomach, looking down at him. He reached up and placed his hands on her breasts and began to give them a massage.

“Oh…” she moaned as she closed her eyes, tail rising into the air. Adam continued to squeeze and rub he tits until her nipples here hard and pronounced. He gave them both a light pinch, eliciting a small gasp from the digi-fox. He quickly moved to his knees, bringing Renamon down beneath him. He placed a pillow beneath her head as she stared up at him. He carefully pulled the tie to her corset loose and removed from her stomach. He placed his hands on her stomach and began to caress it softly. Her fur was softer than anything he had felt in his life. His hands slowly made their way down to her hips as he positioned himself between her thighs. He moved his cock down and placed on her clit. He looked up to her eyes for consent, but instead of receiving it, she grabbed hold of his shaft and began to push him into her. She moaned as Adam took over, slowly sliding his tool in and out of her moist cunt. Her back arched as he thrust away, picking up speed. She moaned and whimpered, his thick cock striking her g-spot with every move. She came again. And again. The fur on her inner thighs was soaked in her own liquid and sweat. Adam continued to pound into her increasing speed ever further, giving her the ultimate pleasure. She practically screamed as he continued, muffling her cries with the pillow Adam provided. Adam’s penis twitched once, signaling him to pull out. He removed himself just in time, spraying his seed over her stomach and thighs.

“I love you,” he said, gazing down at her, smiling.

She responded by sitting up and licking his nose playfully.

“I love you, too,” she said. Adam laid back and Renamon joined him. She rolled over onto her side and Adam turned with her. He draped his arm over her stomach as she fell asleep.

Alrighty! That one turned out great! In my opinion, that is. Expect Part 8 by Monday.

Let me know what you guys thought of this and my entire story so far!

Please Comment!

I'll start reading everything and talk about it all tomorrow. Right now though, sleep.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Hey Guys,

Thanks to Asesino for being the first to respond! I noticed a jump of about ten reads with every new “Part” I add. Interesting. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy Part 8.

Adam awoke the next morning to a high pitched beeping noise. He reached blindly towards the alarm clock and struck it several times. When the noise continued, he reached behind the dresser and pulled the cord. The noise still beat against his eardrum, driving him mad. He soon identified the source of the alarm as his digivice. He seized the small device off his dresser and pressed a button. He had two “Urgent Messages”. He clicked open the first one and it said:

Help! I’ve been captured by NeoDevimon! Please come save me!

-Rea

Adam sat up and opened the second. It read:

Help! Rea’s a traitor and has captured us! She and NeoDevimon are planning to draw you in with a fake distress message! We are stuck in the dungeon! Renamon is still on your side, she was betrayed as well! Rea has a new partner, BlackKyukimon! Help!

-Nikolas

Adam reached over and shook Renamon’s shoulder gently.

“Renamon,” he said, attempting to shake her awake, “Renamon, wake up. There is something I need to ask you.”

She slowly woke up, yawning and stretching.

“And how may I be of assistance?” she asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“Do you hate Rea?”

“Pretty much,” she said, a look of disgust on her face, “One time I got wounded on a mission, nearly died. But the item I was supposed to retrieve was a jewel. It had one scratch on it, no longer than half a centimeter. And just for that, the only food I got for the month was a bag of dog food. I am more like her slave than her partner.”

“Well, you’re about to hate her a lot more. You’re free; she has a new partner. But she’s working for NeoDevimon and has Yuriko and Nikolas,”

He handed her the digivice, allowing her to read the message. She read it and reread it for roughly fifteen minutes. She then leapt up and threw the digivice across the room. It punched through the drywall and flew into the hallway, shattering a picture on the wall.

“BITCH!” she screamed, planting a punch in the wall, shattering the stud. She continued her rampage, tearing pieces of wall out. A hand grabbed her arm and stopped the next punch. She whirled around and saw Adam. She put her arm down and stood still. Adam embraced her in a hug and spoke.

“Don’t worry. We’re going to make her pay for all she’s done.”

“I gave most of my life to her. I suffered through our entire relationship and now she just dumps me like trash!”

“You’re not trash,” Adam said, tightening his hug a bit. They stood there for a minute, until Renamon had calmed down, then they went to tell the others.

NeoDevimon’s Fortress

Rea unlocked the door to her room using the key she found hanging around the knob. Once she stepped inside and turned on the light, a dark grey form snapped to attention.

“You must be BlackKyukimon,” Rea said, leaning against the wall, “I hear you’re pretty good.”

“BlackKyukimon was told to stay here until Mistress Rea arrived,” BlackKyukimon said, not moving a muscle, “So BlackKyukimon didn’t move.”

“Really?” Rea asked, interested in her new partners way of thinking.

“No,” the digi-weasel said, still unmoving, “BlackKyukimon slouched a small bit in the fifth hour, again in the seventh hour, and again in the eighth hour just before Mistress Rea walked in. BlackKyukimon should be punished for his wrong doings.”

Rea stood there, looking her new partner up and down. He stood an inch taller than her and was a dark shade of grey with dark gold accents. He did not move. Rea walked into her large room, pacing. When she saw BlackKyukimon was still standing rigid in his place, she spoke.

“Aren’t you coming?” she asked, eyeing him inquisitively.

“BlackKyukimon was told not to leave this spot until Mistress Rea told him to,” BlackKyukimon recited, still unmoving.

“Well,” she said, laughing at the digimon’s absolute obedience, “you may move as you wish.”

BlackKyukimon snapped his head towards Rea, the look in his eyes comparable to Christmas morning. He then shuffled his feet and settled into a crouched sitting position.

“BlackKyukimon thanks Mistress Rea for her kindness,” he said, blinking repeatedly as he spoke.

“Why are you blinking?”

“BlackKyukimon hasn’t blinked in a month,” he said, finally closing his eyes but didn’t sleep.

“Are you sleeping?” she asked, this time slightly offended.

“No,” BlackKyukimon said, snapping his eyes open, “BlackKyukimon was not told to sleep. He was merely resting. BlackKyukimon will keep his eyes open while he rests if Mistress Rea wants him to.”

“No, you can close your eyes if you wish, BlackKyukimon,” she said. She knew she had been strict in her relationship with Renamon but this was ridiculous. This one wouldn’t do anything he wasn’t told. She decided to experiment a bit.

“BlackKyukimon?” she said, looking in his direction. His eyes snapped open and his head spun to face her.

“How may I be of assistance, Mistress Rea?”

“Can you come sit on the bed?”

The digimon rose and walked over to the bed. He climbed upon it and resumed his crouched position.

“What else can BlackKyukimon do for Mistress Rea?” he asked, tilting his head to the side.

“Just relax,” she said. She placed her hands on his flank, feeling his cool, smooth fur. She ran her hands along him until she reached his arm. At the end of the limb was no hand, only a curved blade akin to a sickle. She gingerly touched the edge wanting to feel how sharp it was. Her hand slipped as she did so, scratching her finger mildly, just enough to draw a drop of blood.

“Ow,” she said passively, not knowing the response she would receive. BlackKyukimon whipped his head around to see that Rea had cut herself on his blade. He stood and dashed to the window. He stuck his left arm out the window and jammed the blade of his right arm into it. Blood poured from the wound, splattering on the ground forty floors below.

“What are you doing?!” Rea asked, bewildered at the sight of self injury. She ran over and pulled BlackKyukimon away from the window, closing it.

“BlackKyukimon is punishing himself for injuring Mistress Rea,” he said. The bleeding had practically stopped at this point but the wound was still very much present and open, “BlackKyukimon no longer has the right to live.”

He laid down on the ground, exposing himself to any punishment that might befall him. Rea knelt in front of him, feeling pity for the first time in many years.

“It’s only a scratch,” she said, holding her finger in front of him.

He licked her finger, removing the single drop of blood, but did not move otherwise. She carefully placed her hands under him and lifted him into a sitting position.

“Stop moping,” she said. He stood up and moved to attention.

“How may BlackKyukimon be of assistance, Mistress Rea?” he said, his eyes still betraying the failure he felt inside.

“Why do you care if I get hurt?” Rea asked, “You just met me.”

“BlackKyukimon was told to make sure that Mistress Rea never suffered for even a nanosecond,” he said, looking straight ahead, “And in the eight and a half hours since BlackKyukimon was told this, BlackKyukimon made it his personal objective.”

Rea stared at BlackKyukimon, attempting to fathom his loyalty. He had just stabbed himself because she got a scratch. She stood and thought for fifteen minutes, then addressed BlackKyukimon directly.

“BlackKyukimon?” she said, “Go lie down on the bed, on your back.”

BlackKyukimon obeyed, moving in a wide arc around Rea, as not to cut her again. He carefully set himself down on the mattress. Rea walked over and climbed onto the bed as well.

“Spread your legs, BlackKyukimon,”

Obeying, BlackKyukimon exposed his light grey underbelly to Rea. His eyes displayed a look of utter fear, as he waited for his punishment. Rea removed her jacket and threw it at the coat rack across the room. BlackKyukimon remained staring at the ceiling, denying himself a glance at his mistress’s bare chest. Rea placed her hands gently on his lower belly, enjoying the feeling of his fur. She slowly moved her hands down towards BlackKyukimon’s crotch. She soon located what she was looking for. She rubbed the outside of his sheath, gently coaxing his member into the open. She heard a very quiet whimper escape from BlackKyukimon’s mouth and decided to investigate. She crawled forward and lay down on her partner’s underbelly, which was free of any form of blade. She settled down, face to face with BlackKyukimon.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, looking down at him.

“BlackKyukimon fears punishment. But BlackKyukimon knows he must be punished and he wishes Mistress Rea to increase the harshness of her punishment for BlackKyukimon’s lack of silence,” he said, his face featureless but his eyes filled with terror.

“What did you think I was going to do to you?” she asked, curious as to what he thought.

“BlackKyukimon believes that Mistress Rea will punish him by removing parts of BlackKyukimon’s body. It wouldn’t have been the first time that BlackKyukimon has experienced such punishment.”

She looked at his body searching for any missing parts. She soon found that two of the blades that occupied his left upper arm were snapped off halfway, leaving him disfigured. She looked back at him and realized what he thought was coming.

“Actually,” she said, “I had something different in mind.”

She moved herself back down between his legs and looked again at his member. It had extended to its full length of fifteen inches and rested on his stomach. She gently placed her hand on it, feeling BlackKyukimon shiver involuntarily. She ran a finger down its length, causing it to twitch slightly. She then wrapped one hand around BlackKyukimon’s penis and began to stroke. She moved her hand up and down his shaft, feeling it grow hard and straight. As she picked up speed, BlackKyukimon’s chest began to rise up and down more quickly as his breathing also increased in speed. She twisted her hand slightly as she stroked, occasionally squeezing gently. After a while, she placed the tip of her tongue on his head, eliciting another shiver from him. She took the first few inches into her mouth, and then slowly slid down. When she had taken all she could, the very tip of his dick was four inches down her throat. She pulled off until six inches remained in her mouth and began to move her head up and down. BlackKyukimon shivered repeatedly as he received his “punishment”, not making a sound as he kept himself from doing so. Once Rea had removed her head from his member, she carefully climbed off of the bed and removed her pants. NeoDevimon had already sliced her panties away, so she was completely nude. She moved back onto the bed and sat down on BlackKyukimon’s stomach.

“BlackKyukimon?” she said, “I want you to answer this next question honestly. Look at me and tell me what you think.”

BlackKyukimon lifted his head off the bed and stared at the female sitting on him. His Mistress sat on his stomach, totally nude, stroking and squeezing her own breasts. He remained staring for a minute, then returned his head to its original position.

“BlackKyukimon thinks that Mistress Rea is the most beautiful creature he has ever seen.”

Rea smiled and repositioned herself over his fully erect phallus, her lips resting on his tip. She gently lowered herself down onto it. She moaned as it penetrated her to its full extent, and when she once again sat on his stomach. She looked down at BlackKyukimon, who still hadn’t moved.

“BlackKyukimon,” she said, “Fuck me.”

BlackKyukimon’s head rose from its position and tilted to the side as he gave her an inquisitive look.

“BlackKyukimon doesn’t understand what Mistress Rea wants from him,” he said, “Will Mistress Rea please explain?”

“I want you to mate with me BlackKyukimon,” she said, attempting to put the human verb into a simpler term.

“BlackKyukimon recognizes this and wishes to ask for the full right to mobility in order to carry out his orders for Mistress Rea,”

“Sure,” Rea said, surprised by the preciseness of his request. BlackKyukimon’s arms snapped up he placed his wrists on her waist. Rea moaned as she was lifted into the air, and then set back down. BlackKyukimon repeated this process over and over again before he spoke.

“BlackKyukimon suggests to Mistress Rea that she allow BlackKyukimon to change position to ensure optimal pleasure for Mistress Rea,” he said, his dick quivering inside her.

“Yes,” she gasped, “Anything you want BlackKyukimon.”

Rea blinked once and before her eyes were open again, she was beneath BlackKyukimon on her hands and knees.

“You’re fast,” she said.

“BlackKyukimon has extensive combat training in speed. He will use this to ensure that his Mistress feel’s good,”

BlackKyukimon began to thrust into her, his hips bucking back and forth. His speed increased, already to a speed more than Rea had experienced before. Within seconds nothing could be seen of his lower body but the occasional blur. Rea came over and over again in rapid succession, the pleasure in her lower body taking over her mind. BlackKyukimon continued, the look on his face focused and intense.

“How can you hold out so long without cumming?” she asked, gasping between words.

“Mistress Rea didn’t tell BlackKyukimon to release his semen into her, so he hasn’t,”

She laughed and moaned at his complete obedience.

“Cum in me, BlackKyukimon,” she said. As soon as the words escaped her mouth, BlackKyukimon’s cock blasted its contents into her. Her womb did not possess the volume that was required to contain the fluid that flooded it now, causing the thick, sticky liquid to fall to the sheets below. This only lubricated BlackKyukimon, allowing him to move faster inside her, still cumming. Rea experienced the most intense orgasm of her life just then, her juices mixing with BlackKyukimon’s on the sheets and inside of her. After five minutes, BlackKyukimon’s ejaculation ceased. He began to pull out of her but stopped when Rea spoke.

“Don’t,” she said, catching her breath, “Do not pull out. Just roll over.”

BlackKyukimon did as he was told, rolling over onto his back, carrying his Mistress with him. They soon laid on the bed together, her on top of him. Rea fell asleep, BlackKyukimon did not.

“BlackKyukimon will stay awake when he is not instructed to sleep,” he mumbled to himself.

Adam’s House

Biymon’s and Gatomon’s reaction’s could be likened to small bomb’s going off in the house. It took Flamedramon, Hawkmon, Renamon and Adam to calm them down and keep them from destroying everything in their path.

Once everyone was calm, Adam explained his plan.

“So you girls know where NeoDevimon’s fortress is, right?” he asked. He received nods all around, “Well, I’m no battle tactician, but the best course of action to me appears to be this: We cut our way through his army until we hit the front gates. Then we go inside, take out NeoDevimon, Rea, and her new partner, then rescue Nikolas and Yuriko. Sound good?”

Nobody had any other ideas so Adam’s plan became the official offensive strategy. The next day, they went to war.

Alrighty, I am nearing the end of this section of the story. Expect Part 9 by Wednesday!
Please Comment!

Oh, biscuits. I procrastinated talking about your story so long that I have even more to read. I guess I should get started. By the way, this is probably going to be quite long as I try to be as constructive as possible.

Starting with part one, obviously.

I have to admit that even though the story started in medias res, the introductory bit of the first part was pretty good. I felt it dragged on a little long, but I didn't mind because you managed to explain how the character received the digivice and how he was able to enter the digital world, and you did both in a completely believable way. Realism in an unrealistic situation will always win points with me. One little nitpick, however: If I were to wake up on the floor the day after being knocked unconscious by a strange object firing out of my computer monitor, I don't think my first thought would be "It's my birthday!". In fact, I would probably stand up, fall over my desk and throw up.

I'm going to get a bit more nit-picky now. While I felt the introductory part was a little too long, I felt the story after that and up to the present day went waaaay too quick, and started to drift away from realistic reactions.
The character is sucked into a strange world and ends up in the middle of a jungle area, but all he basically says is, "Well this kinda sucks." As he says that, a strange creature pops out of the jungle, overhears that it's his birthday, and even knows the guy's name. I'm going to interpret the conversation in the way I imagined it. .. For comedic effect and all that.

"It's your birthday?"
"SWEET JESUS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?"
"I'm a Digimon! Happy birthday, Adam!"
"I don't know what that is, and how do you know my name?"
"I'm your partner, that's how!"
"... Fair enough. Wanna move in with me?"
"Hells yeah."
*Fist pound*

He seems strangely trusting for someone who was just sucked into his computer after being unconscious for an entire day. He then takes a large, scary-looking, badly injured Digimon back to his house along with Hawkmon and does the logical thing: perform whatever first-aid he knew. This is where I'm probably going to start picking at the story the most. The problem I have now is that not only do the two leave the injured guy on a table for 17 hours, but they also act like they've known each other for, well, longer than 17 hours. Once they finally check on him, he nearly blows up the house, but instead of getting thrown out, he gets invited to live with them too. I can understand that these characters are supposed to become fast friends, but it just seems that they're accepting all of this a little too fast. Maybe it's just me. One more little nitpick of a question (which probably has a simple answer that I'm too impatient to find) before I move on to the present day: Why does Adam refer to the place he just was as the digital world? I can understand he was just there, but he couldn't have been there that long. Maybe Hawkmon explained it to him while they were talking, I dunno.

Moving on to the present day. The "Bro" joke I made earlier works quite well with the practical jokes and such. Maybe that's what you were going for. Anyway, I'm going to go a little quicker because this is already too long and I'm only on the first part.

I know they used clothes to hide the Digimon in the show, but I don't know if you'd be able to do that with Flamedramon. He seems a little big to blend in with humans even while wearing a hoodie and pants. The Renamon part now. If it wasn't for the fact that Renamon and the others were injured, I would have sworn after reading the pizza thing that there was a reverse porn-cliche coming up. You know, the hot chick screwing the pizza guy. I don't know why, I just thought of that and thought it was funny.

What do I think so far? I think that it's written fine, but it seems to be moving quicker than I would have liked. That's not to say that you should spend six parts introducing the characters, it's probably just my taste.

Okay, I guess I'm done.. the first part. I think I might have dug myself into a hole here. I could talk about the other parts in less detail if you'd like.

Edit: Ah, yes, this was quite long. My bad.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Finally! A Response!!!mrgreen
Thank You so much!

Alrighty! Yeah, I do admit that Adam is REALLY trusting. But I wanted that to be part of his character. When I had Renamon and the others show up at the door, the thought did run through my mind: "just have them have sex right now. It'll be quick and dirty and you can move on with the story"

But then i figured that i wanted it to be long.

So, addressing the sudden gain of knowledge, I left that seventeen hours in there for exactly that reason. And honestly, what would anybody else do if you had a wounded humanoid dragon, besides leave him on the table?

But that addresses your questions. Please feel free to make your review as long as you want. It gives me something interesting to read. I should have Part 9 up by wednesday!

Thanks again for your comment! mrgreen

Hey Guys,

Thanks again to Asesino! Great review of part one! Here goes Part 9! Please Enjoy!

Nikolas and Yuriko sat in NeoDevimon’s dungeon, bored to tears. They had been there for nearing a month, but they knew that only about a day had passed in the real world.

“I know we’re prisoners and all,” Nikolas said, leaning on the wall, “But they could at least give us something to do! I would prefer breaking rocks over just sitting.”

“Oh, be quiet,” Yuriko responded, lying in the corner, “At least they give us food. Hey, remember video games?”

“Yeah, I do. Remember the internet? Surfing it that is, not living in it,”

“Yeah,”

They sat there, reminiscing about their relatively normal lives, until a Gotsumon arrived with food. The stale bread was thrown into the floor through the bars. Nikolas and Yuriko waited until their “server” had left before evenly dividing the food. Suddenly, they heard a great roar outside.

“What the hell was that?” Yuriko asked, looking at the ceiling.

“It sounded like the army,” Nikolas said, “But that wasn’t a training thing. That was a war cry.”

The sound repeated and repeated, gaining in intensity with every repetition. However, it stopped just as suddenly as it started and was replaced by silence.

“Yuriko,” Nikolas said, walking over to his friend, “Get ready. I think our ride is here.”

Outside NeoDevimon’s Fortress

Adam stood on the hill top facing NeoDevimon’s fortress.

“Why are there always hills in front of the bad guy’s castle?” he asked, laughing, “Maybe they choose their locations so that when the good guys show up to kick their asses, they can have an epic entrance, eh?”

The group laughed, Adam’s joke lightening the mood. Adam looked around at his companions. Flamedramon was still laughing, Gatomon nearly falling of his back. Hawkmon had managed to digivolve the previous night, to Aquilamon and Biyomon had managed to digivolve twice, becoming Garudamon. Renamon stood next to him, glaring at the massive army that greeted them. It was half a mile from where they stood to the gates, the crowd of foes filling the entire space. From what Adam could pick out, the army consisted mainly of Devimon.

“Alright guys,” he said, placing a paint ball mask on his head, “Their mostly Devimon, their arms are long enough to take us out from about ten feet away, but they’re worthless beyond that. So get in close and take them down.”

Adam drew his katana as the army before him roared to life. He looked down at his sword, praying that the money he spent was worth it. He adjusted the goggles added to his mask and began to walk forward. His companions followed, naturally splitting into pairs. Garudamon and Aquilamon branched off to the left, Flamedramon and Gatomon to the right and Renamon followed him to the center. The army jeered and laughed at the six attackers. They roared with laughter as the group broke into a run.

“Throw me,” Gatomon said, leaping onto Flamedramon’s shoulder.

“What?!” Flamedramon said, almost tripping with disbelief.

“Throw me,” she repeated, “Just do it.”

Flamedramon obeyed, launching the feline into the air. The Devimon looked confused as the small white projectile appeared in the air. One stepped forward from the main group to get a better look. Suddenly his head was removed from his shoulders, flying back into the crowd. Gatomon had made contact, and she leapt from victim to victim, dealing mortal injuries before they knew what was happening. Flamedramon laughed and whistled from a hundred feet away.

“I love her,” he chuckled. He threw a fireball ahead of him. It soon collided with the earth a hundred feet behind the main line. It engulfed a large area, torching the inhabitants.

Garudamon had taken off from the ground, following Aquilamon into the air. She soon landed in the middle of a large battalion. A small circle formed around her before she went to work. She began to rip and tear at the crowd until, instead of closing in on her, she inspired a retreat.

Aquilamon flew over head, aiming for the window that had been left open on one of the lower floors. He pelted into it, crashing through the bed and destroying most of the contents of the room. Once he gathered himself, he saw a naked Lilithmon enter from a side room. She began to attack but a stray bedpost fell upon her knocking her unconscious. Aquilamon laughed, having only seen such situations on the internet. Seconds later, a male BlackGatomon stepped out of the side room as well. He looked at the fallen Lilithmon and ran towards the door. He was stopped by an outstretched wing from Aquilamon.

“Where do you think you are going?” he said, pulling the cat closer.

“Escaping?” the black digi-cat said, as though the answer was obvious, “I’ve been trapped here for about a year, as her pet.”

“Oh…” Aquilamon said, lifting his wing. The BlackGatomon began to walk towards the door, “Wait a sec,”

“What? We don’t have a lot of time before she wakes up,”

“Can you give me a hand?” Aquilamon asked.

Adam and Renamon fought their way through the army of demons, hacking and clawing for every inch of ground. In the distance, he could see a pile of flaming corpses, which he identified as Flamedramon’s warpath. Further on he saw a white blur bouncing between combatants, identified as Gatomon. He heard screaming and crunching to his right, accompanied by the occasional gust of wind. He then accounted for Renamon, whom he stopped to stare at for a moment. The only one not accounted for was Aquilamon. Adam assumed the worst and continued to fight. Roughly half an hour later, the ranks of the enemy army had thinned and Adam could see the door. He bolted for it, Renamon soon following. He was twenty feet from it when it opened from the inside. Adam slid to a halt as a menacing form stepped from the darkness within. He looked the figure up and down. It stood taller than him; dark red feathers covered its legs, which ended in yellow talons. Its torso was black with purple accents on its arms and the tips of its ears. It wore a chest plate and visor, its eyes not visible. It stood for a moment, turning its head from side to side.

“Oh crap,” Adam said to himself, settling down into a fighting stance. He stared at the new combatant for a minute. He heard a cry behind him and spun to meet it. Half a second later, he was facing the suspended body of an attacking Devimon. The creature that had emerged from the gates had already broken its neck and arms, and was now supporting its huge frame with one hand.

“Now, how can you expect me to be able to beat Flamedramon at Rock Band without you?” it said, laughing slightly.

“Hawkmon?” Adam asked, staring.

“Technically, I’m BlackSilphymon. But, yeah, its me,” BlackSilphymon said, smiling. Seconds later, he disappeared. Adam heard screams further away.

“He’s fast,” he said to Renamon, who nodded in agreement. Adam and Renamon then waited for the rest of their assembly to reach the gates.

“Everybody here?” he asked, counting heads. All were accounted for.

Inside NeoDevimon’s Fortress

NeoDevimon slammed his fist on the table, cracking it in half.

“I want that guy’s head on a plate!” he said to Rea, who had been watching the battle play out from the roof, “He thinks he can just take out my army and get away with it!? Go down to the dungeon, and allow our prisoners to give their friends a hand!”

Rea smiled as she heard the malice in NeoDevimon’s voice. She took BlackKyukimon down to the dungeon.

Back Outside the Gates

“Are we sure everybody is here?” Adam asked again, sweating.

“Damnit, Adam!” Flamedramon yelled, “There are only six of us and you have been counting us over and over again for the past thirty minutes!”

Adam looked around and saw that his companions had reverted to entertaining themselves. Gatomon and Garudamon were scratching pictures in the castle wall with their claws, BlackSilphymon was trying to buff a scratch out of his chest plate and Renamon was sitting, leaned up against his own legs, humming. He cursed himself with the realization of his mistake. He then looked up as he heard a whistle from above. He looked up to see to faint forms, fifty floors above them on the roof. One of them threw a small object off the edge and walked out of sight. Adam’s first instinct kicked in.

“I think that’s a bomb,” he said, helping Renamon up. They ran for cover, but when the object landed and did not explode, he received a light smack to the back of the head.

“Yeah, it’s a bomb,” Renamon joked.

“There is no call for hurtful words!” Adam said, kneeling by the object.

It was a piece of cloth, tied at the top. Attached was a note that said:

Good Luck, Bitch!
Love Rea and BlackKyukimon

Adam untied the cloth and vomited. All of them rushed to his aid, removing his mask and allowing him to purge his system unobstructed. He stopped throwing up and spoke.

“That bitch,” he said weakly, his voice full of hate. The others stood and walked over to the package. In it were two severed hands.

One right and one left.

One black and one asian.

Hope you all enjoyed it! You have no idea how long it took me to come up with that ending. Expect Part 10 by Thursday (tomorrow)! Please Comment!

Hey Guys,

This is Part 10. As I write this, I notice that this thread has a hundred and one views! Yeah! Alrighty then, here goes Part 10! Enjoy!

Adam and his companions walked through the front gates of the castle, leaving the gruesome present that Rea had given them behind. Gatomon and Garudamon’s eyes were red from the tears shed at their tamers’ mutilation. The group moved through the halls, as security cameras followed their movements. Adam stopped at a fork in the hall.

“Which way?” he asked, scraping dry vomit from his chin. Renamon was about to answer when she felt a few particles of dust land on her left ear. She looked up and saw the multiple cracks in the ceiling were spreading. She pushed the other four digimon back into the main hall and leapt towards Adam. She tackled him into the hallway on the left, and covered her head. The ceiling collapsed behind them, filling the gap between the two groups. When the last of the rubble had fallen, Adam lifted his head and ran to the pile.

“Guys?!” he yelled, clawing at the stones attempting to move the mound.

“Adam?!” he heard from the otherside. Adam breathed a sigh of relief as the sound waves beat against his ears.

“Flamedramon? Is that you?”

“Yeah,”

“Is everybody alright?”

Mumbling was heard from the other side as he waited for a response.

“Yeah, we’re all fine,”

“Great! Try to dig through this rubble! We are going to go ahead!”

“Alright, we’ll catch up!”

Adam turned and nodded at Renamon. She returned his gesture and they walked forward. They climbed several flights of stairs, then several more flights of stairs. They finally reached the top, the stairway ending in a gigantic ornate door. Adam struggled to push it open, using all of his force and not succeeding. Renamon then put one hand on the door handle and pulled, the door gliding open on oiled hinges. She looked at Adam and smiled smugly.

“I win,” she said, laughing at his effort.

“You tell anybody about this…” Adam said, between breaths. They walked in through the doors to see Rea and BlackKyukimon standing at the other end of the room.

“Well, well, well,” Rea said, leaning against the door behind her, “If it isn’t the failure and the bitch. What a pleasant surprise. BlackKyukimon, take them to pieces; I’m going to get some lunch.”

She walked through the door, leaving her new partner behind. Adam prepared to fight, sinking into what he believed was the proper stance.

“Alright, Bring it o-” he said, his speech cut off by BlackKyukimon. The digimon had moved so fast that he appeared to teleport. He appeared next to Adam and slammed the flat of his blade into Adam’s head. The male’s form crumpled, as BlackKyukimon reappeared across the room. Renamon rushed to his side, finding him already unconscious. She turned on BlackKyukimon, standing as tall as she could. She outstretched her arms and conjured a hail of diamonds, launching them across the room. Her target disappeared the moment before contact, appearing off to her left. She repeated the attack, this time her target moving to the back corner of the room. The next time, he reappeared in the center of the room. She launched another attack immediately, this time all of the jewels except one hitting their target. Most bounced off BlackKyukimon’s blades but the rest buried themselves into his flesh. He disappeared, and Renamon felt a gust of wind before being knocked back. She skidded across the ground until she hit Adam, where she stopped. She stood, spitting blood and looked around for her assailant. She was hit again, and twice more before she hit the ground. She stood up a second time, but BlackKyukimon was prepared. He dashed forward and planted the blades on his arms, crossed, into the wall, edges facing Renamon’s throat.

“BlackKyukimon wants Renamon to know that this is nothing personal,” BlackKyukimon said, “But BlackKyukimon must do what he is asked.”

“Why do you listen to that thing?” Renamon asked, unable to move without slitting her jugular vein.

“BlackKyukimon listens to Mistress Rea because he is told to. At least BlackKyukimon did at first. Then Mistress Rea showed him kindness, allowing him to move and blink as he pleased. Finally, BlackKyukimon was allowed to mate with Mistress Rea. BlackKyukimon listens to Mistress Rea now because he loves her,”

Renamon swallowed. She couldn’t move and it looked like the end. Suddenly, BlackKyukimon’s eye’s opened wide.

“Well, as another man in love, you can understand why I do this. It’s nothing personal, but I can’t let you hurt her. Sorry, pal.” Came a voice from behind the digi-weasel. A flash of steel was seen before BlackKyukimon’s head slid from its perch, revealing Adam behind him. Adam smiled and placed his hand on the trunk of BlackKyukimon’s neck. He pulled the corpse away from Renamon, holding her shoulder as he did so. When the body had fallen to the ground, Renamon embraced Adam tightly.

“Oh god,” she said, “I thought you were dead. I thought I was going to be as well.”

“Hey,” Adam responded, returning the hug, “Even I was dead, that wouldn’t stop me from protecting you.”

They stood in each other’s arms for a minute. Renamon broke the hug and walked towards the doors on the opposite side of the room at a brisk pace. She placed an ear to the door, listening for any motion. Adam joined her as she, punched through the solid wood and grabbed Rea on the other side. She pulled her former tamer through the door, scratching and cutting her as she did so. She grabbed Rea by the hair and dragged her across the room to the window. She held her up and slammed her elbow across her face, breaking the human’s nose.

“So I hear you got a new partner,” Renamon said, glaring into Rea’s eyes, “And mated with him.”

Adam strolled over, holding a chunk of shattered door. He tapped Renamon on the shoulder.

“Hey Renamon,” he said, observing the piece of wood, “Nice punch, that door was three inches thick.”

“Thank you,” she said, smiling at Adam. Adam smiled and walked away.

“Look… I never planned on betraying you…” Rea started, only to be hit again by Renamon. The digi-foxes eyes filled with icy hatred.

“And I never intended on throwing you out a window, bitch,” Renamon said, a malevolent smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. She pulled back and launched the human female through the glass and metal behind her. She flew straight out for thirty feet before plummeting to the ground below. Renamon clapped her hands together, shaking free any clinging particles of door from her fur and sleeves. She then turned ran towards Adam. She jumped on his back and hugged his neck.

“Hey,” she said,

“Hey, you ready to go?” Adam asked, touching her arm as it choked him slightly.

“Yeah!”

Adam grabbed her legs and lifted them up until she was in a more comfortable position. He then carried her out the door and up to the roof.

It was fifteen minutes before they reached their destination. Renamon pushed the trap door open as Adam ascended. Adam set her down gently and cracked his neck to the side. NeoDevimon stood on the other side of the roof, enraged by their presence.

“Hey, Lovebirds,” the digi-demon said, his head ticking to the side with madness, “I’ve got something of yours.”

He stepped to the side, gesturing to a pair of humans tied together. Adam and Renamon identified them as Yuriko and Nikolas. They both were pale and surrounded by a pool of blood, ever growing as their lifeblood spilled from the stumps that used to be their wrists. Adam turned his attention back to NeoDevimon.

“Thanks, but I think we’ll be taking them back, now,” he said. Renamon reached into his belt and pulled a knife from its sheath. She expertly tossed the blade towards the bound duo, slicing through the rope and impaling the knife into the spire behind them. NeoDevimon roared with rage as the rope fell to the ground. He charged forward, arms back, only to nearly fall off the edge. He collected himself and spoke again.

“You may have your friends. They will be dead in minutes, as will you,” he said, standing up straight. Adam charged forward, sword drawn. He ducked under NeoDevimon’s arm and went to slash at his ankles, only to find them protected by thick armor. NeoDevimon delivered a kick to Adam’s chest, cracking several of his ribs and sending him flying back towards Renamon. He skidded to a halt at her feet, coughing up blood.

“Well that didn’t work,” he said. Renamon helped him up, avoiding his ribs. Once Adam was upright, she took two steps forward and launched a hail of diamonds in NeoDevimon’s direction. The demon deflected them all, rendering the attack useless. Renamon and Adam both moved in for a joint attack, Renamon moving from the right, Adam from the left. NeoDevimon lifted off the ground, soaring over them. He moved his left arm down and swiped.

Adam heard the swish of a body through the air and a cry of pain. He turned to see Renamon fall while running, a trail of blood behind her. Adam diverted from his original path to catch her. He dove for her, sliding on the ground, shredding his legs and forearms. He caught her before she hit the ground, but kept on sliding from the momentum. Adam managed to stop inches before they fell over the edge, his head dangling over the spikes that ran parallel to the rooftop. He rolled over and held Renamon. She had suffered a deep gash to her side from NeoDevimon’s claw. Adam gently applied pressure to the wound, eliciting a moan from Renamon.

“No, no, no, no, NO!” he yelled as he tore part of his shirt away, “Please... Please don’t die. Renamon, don’t leave me.”

He tied the piece of cloth around Renamon’s midsection in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Renamon smiled up at him as he attempted to heal her, then passed into unconsciousness. Adam gently set her down, tears falling from his face onto hers.

“Aw. What’s the matter, tamer?” NeoDevimon laughed, “Did I kill your digimon? Maybe you can find another bitch, if I let you live that is.”

Adam stood and collected his sword. The blood from his forearms ran down its blade. He turned slowly towards NeoDevimon, breathing heavily.

“You… Hurt… Her…” he said, the malice in his voice enough to make even NeoDevimon flinch, “And you’re going to die for it.”

Adam turned completely and dashed towards the demon. NeoDevimon took a step back, preparing to end Adam’s assault. He shot his right arm out towards Adam, but Adam dropped to his knees. Trails of blood formed behind him as the skin on Adam’s knees was ground away on the stone. Adam took his sword in both hands as he slid, and chopped at NeoDevimon’s outstretched arm. The steel hewed through the flesh and bone, removing it from the rest of the body. NeoDevimon screamed in pain and kicked at his skidding assailant, missing. Adam ducked under the kick, and sliced NeoDevimon’s Achilles tendon. He tumbled forward and crashed into the spire where Nikolas and Yuriko were tied. Righting himself, he grabbed the knife that had been thrown by Renamon earlier. He yanked it from the stone and ran towards the screaming demon. He leapt onto NeoDevimon’s grey back and began to slash. He tore through muscle and skin. He then climbed, and began to tear the orange jewels implanted in the grey flesh away. He hacked At NeoDevimon’s shoulder removing the ball fromit’s socket and all but severing the arm. NeoDevimon began to slip, the ground slick with his own blood. Adam jumped off, but crumpled on impact with the ground. NeoDevimon fell hard, splashing in his pool of blood. Adam stood and stumbled over to the thrashing creature. He put a foot firmly on a shoulder and removed the mask. He stared into the pure black eyes of his victim and planted the knife between his eyes, ending his life instantly.

Adam walked over to Yuriko and Nikolas. They were each on the brink of unconsciousness.

“Hey guys, how are you doing?” he said, smiling at his friends.

“That,” said Yuriko

“Was,” Nikolas gasped

“Fucking,”

“Awesome,”

Adam chuckled as they talked for each other. They smiled and Yuriko spoke.

“Hey Adam,” he said, his speech slurred, “You know that hot shot director, Erik Parker?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“He’s the next tamer, find him and get him on our side.”

“And get me his autograph,” joked Nikolas. The teen laughed as he fell into unconsciousness, never to wake up again.

“Hey,” Yuriko said, looking down at his stump, “Do you think I’ll get my hand back when I get up there?”

“Yeah,” Adam said, smiling, “You will.”

Yuriko smiled and laughed as his heart slowly stopped beating.

Adam walked over to Renamon and dropped himself next to her. He placed a hand on her stomach, running his hand through her smooth fur, crying. Suddenly he felt a grip on his hand.

“Mmhm,” Renamon moaned, “That tickles.”

Adam reached down and hugged her, feeling extreme pain as she returned it, due to his cracked ribs. He helped her up and they supported each other as they walked down the stairs. They rejoined the rest of the group, who had just finished clearing the rubble away from the entrance. They didn’t stop to talk as they walked out of the gates. They stopped suddenly as the twisted and mangled body of Rea stood in front of them.

“Rea?” Adam asked.

“No.” the body spoke, its head sitting at an unnatural angle, “I am a virus. That is all you need to know. You took out one of my generals. And you did it with style. Props to you. He wasn’t exactly a pushover but he wasn’t the best either. I look forward to future combat with you. Defeat the other six generals and I will tell you where I am. Good bye and Good Luck.”

Rea’s body crumpled to the floor, a sickly crunching noise coming with the contact. They all stared at it, but said nothing. Adam then broke the silence.

“So who wants to go out for dinner?” he said, laughing painfully. The rest of the group laughed gently, the joke only scraping away the first layer of the pain they all felt inside. But on the horizon, the sun was setting, and tomorrow would be a better day.

“Hey,” Adam said, “You guys want to know something funny?”

His companions nodded.

“The next tamer,” he said, pausing for dramatic effect, “Is my brother.”

That is the end of Part 10 and the end of the first Story arc. I hope you all enjoyed these first ten installments. I hope the next ten to be even better! Please Comment and expect Part 11 by Saturday the 1st!

Hey Guys,

The end of the story arc means the beginning of a new one! Here we go with new characters, new battles, and new sex scenes! Charge!

Bullets flew by as a man in body armor ran to the next fox hole. Shells went off around him, nearly sending him deaf. He looks up slowly to see the claw of the enemy crush through a skull on the edge his pit. Its fangs clicked together as it slowly turned down, pointing its captured human gun at the man’s head. Its head bends back as it pulls the trigger, screaming in victory. Gore splatters over its feet and gun. Suddenly a man in a suit taps the creature on the shoulder.

“Hey, Marx,” the man says, looking at a clipboard, “That was great. We’re going to shoot it again, this time with a larger gore pack for the head.”

“Should I do anything differently, Mr. Parker?” asked the man in the hole, wiping fake blood out of his eye.

“No your good, just go over there and switch out the top of your head for a new one,”

Erik Parker cracked his neck and yawned. This was his fifth day straight working on this movie. Five days of aliens and soldiers. He hadn’t slept in days, not that he had anybody to sleep next to. He yawned again as he settled down in his chair and opened his laptop. He tapped on the keys as he pulled up his email. The battle scene in front of him was slowly resetting itself, as he opened his inbox. An email with the topic reading: Any Strange Stuff? Call me, was bold due to being unread. He opened it to see that it was from his brother, Adam, who lived on the other side of town from the studio he was working in. It simply read:

Hey Erik,

If anything weird happens with your computer, give me a call. Anything at all, no matter how weird, I can fix it.

Erik laughed and stood up. He called his assistant over.

“I’m going to go take a nap in the bunks, wake me in thirty minutes so we can shoot the scene.”

“Yessir,”

Erik strolled across the back lot as he approached the sleeping quarters. Each room was outfitted with two beds, a small kitchen and a television. He opened the door and set his laptop down, open, on the end of the bed. He walked over to the kitchen and opened a cabinet. He removed a pack of protein mix and poured it into the blender. He added milk and pushed blend.

Three months had passed since Adam had slain NeoDevimon in the digital world. Everyone who had been wounded was better and feeling good. Adam was the only one in the house; his companions were in the digital world. Adam had gone to the trouble of setting up an encampment in the digital world. Of course once it was there, it attracted all manner of tamers. He once again met the boy whom he had seen while driving. His name was Zalman, he and his partner, Gomamon, were the first to show up. Others to arrive included a musician named Jack and his Impmon, and one of Adam’s cousins, Austin, and his Sunflowmon. Including those three, the camp was a second home to nearly a hundred tamers and their digimon.

Adam sat alone at his computer, watching a clock countdown next to his brothers picture.

“Five. Four. Three. Two…”

Erik was blinded by a flash of light and a shower of protein shake. Pink liquid covered the movie director and the kitchen as the blender exploded from contact. A beam of light had shot out of his computer and hit the blender, decimating it instantly. Erik looked around, trying to find whatever had hit the device. He soon found a small, white and purple device on the other side of the kitchen. He was about to pick it up when his phone went off in his pocket.

“Hello?” Erik answered, kneeling to lift the device.

“Erik? It’s Adam. Don’t touch it,” his brother answered, his voice serious

“Adam?” Erik asked, “What the hell are you talking about?

“The thing that came out of your computer, don’t touch it. Go to your laptop and close it, then turn it off. Then go pick up the device.”

Erik obeyed, deciding that Adam knew more about this then he did. Once the computer was powered down, he lifted the device.

“What is this thing?” Erik asked.

“I’ll explain it to you later. Right now, go outside. Take the device with you. Go stand beneath the “Q” on the Albuquerque Studios sign. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

Erik heard rapid typing and then the phone call ended. He went outside and eleven minutes later, Adam arrived.

“You’re a minute late,” Erik joked,

“No time for jokes, we can talk when we get back to my place,” Adam said, opening the door for his brother.

Erik climbed in and they sped away.

They reached Adam’s house but sat outside in the car for a minute.

“Aren’t we going in?” asked Erik, opening his door,

“First I need to tell you something,” Adam said. His brother nodded and began listening.

“I know your already twenty one and have a pretty good understanding of the world. But I need you to forget everything you ever learned. Open your mind, because you aren’t in Kansas anymore. When you have done that, meet me at the front door.”

Adam got out of the car and walked away. Erik sat, for ten minutes thinking about what his brother could have possibly meant. He then decided to find out and joined his brother at the door.

“I’m ready,” he said,

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah,”

Adam’s mood instantly lightened, once again becoming the cheerful youth that Erik knew him for.

“Great!” he said, unlocking the door, “Now then, I shall introduce you to my mate.”

“You mean your girlfriend?” Erik pondered, stepping inside.

“Yeah, sure. Stay behind me,” Adam said. He walked in slowly, looking up at the ceiling as he moved.

“What are you doing?” Erik asked, scratching his head, which was covered in a thick fuzz.

“She likes to hide and jump me,” Adam replied, still scanning the ceiling.

“Well, most girls hide on the ground or in closets, not on the ceiling.”

“She’s not like most girls in this world,”

“What do you mean in thi-”

Adam held up his hand, silencing his older sibling. He then snatched a piece of paper off the counter and read it. He laughed and relaxed.

“Alirghty then,” he said, handing the note to Erik. It read:

Dear Adam,

Stepped out for a walk. Be back soon!

Love you…

Erik then touched a tear in the paper where a signature would usually be. He looked at Adam who was leaning against the counter.

“What’s the scratch for?” he asked, returning the note.

“Its her signature,” he said, walking over to the fridge, “Now what can I get you? I don’t have any beer so don’t ask-”

As Adam opened the fridge, a yellow comet shot out of it and tackled Adam. The teen landed across the room, a yellow vulpine creature on top of him. Erik yelled, and looked for a weapon. He grabbed a kitchen knife and hurled it at the beast. To his surprise, Adam caught it by the blade.

“Relax, Erik,” he said, his face hidden by yellow fur, “Have you met my brother, Renamon?”

Renamon stood up, leaving Adam on the floor. She turned on Erik, gently brushing the tip of Adam’s nose with her tail as she did.

“Hi,” she said, holding out a furry paw, “I’m Renamon.”

Instead of shaking her hand Erik’s mouth opened and closed, forming no words. He ran from the room. Adam stood up and looked at Renamon, who was surprised by the other male’s reaction.

“Apparently he didn’t open his mind, like I told him to,” Adam said, placing his hands on Renamon’s waist and squeezing gently. She jumped slightly at his teasing, then walked out of the room, Adam trailing behind her. They soon located the elder Parker brother; he was perched atop a cabinet in the hallway, covering his eyes and sweating.

“I told you to open your mind,” Adam taunted, laughing at the sight of his older brother, “But did you listen? No! Now come down here and be polite! I want you to meet my mate, Renamon.”

“You had sex with an animal?!” Erik shouted. His brother’s face instantly changed to a mask of fury. He walked over and pulled Erik from his perch.

“She’s not an animal,” he said, holding his fist back while gripping his brother’s collar, “She’s more beautiful than anything I’ve ever seen, and smarter than any human, including you and me! Now be polite before I break your teeth in!”

He released Erik and stepped back. Renamon stepped forward an introduced herself again.

“Hi, I’m Renamon. I’ve seen your movies and their really good,” she said, holding out her paw once again. This time Erik timidly reached out and shook it before pulling his hand back. Adam and Renamon walked to the living room, Erik followed at what he deemed to be a safe distance. Adam dropped himself down on the couch, Renamon laying herself down next to him, her head in his lap. Erik placed himself in the seat across from them, crossing his arms. Adam scratched Renamon’s ear as he beckoned is hand out towards Erik.

“So let’s see which one you got, eh?”

“What?” his brother responded,

“Which digimon you will be partnered with. Just toss me the thing that came out of your computer,”

Erik reached into his pocket and pulled the device from it. He tossed the device to his brother, who began to inspect it.

“Mm hmm,” he said, turning it over, admiring its pale purple hue, “Well, you’re going to love her!”

Renamon reached up and took the object, looking at it in the same way,

“Yup, and she’ll love you,” the digi-fox said, tossing the device back to Erik.

Adam looked down at Renamon.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked her. She responded by sitting up and grabbing his computer. She opened it and handed it to Adam, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Go where and who will I love?” Erik asked, placing the device back into his pocket.

“Don’t put it away,” Adam said, placing his own rust-orange digivice on the coffee table, “You need it to get in.”

“Get in where?”

Adam ignored his relative, set the laptop on the table and stood.

“Come over here,” he said, still looking at the computer screen, “Erik, here now,”

Erik stepped over and looked down at the screen. It had a strange display upon it with writing that he couldn’t translate. Adam stepped out of the way, allowing Erik full access to the front of the computer.

“Now hold up your digivice,” Adam said, making sure that both he and Renamon were clear.

“My what?”

“The thing that came out of your computer, dumbass!” Adam said, “And when you get there, don’t panic and listen to Kotemon, he’ll tell you where to go.”

“Listen to whom?” Erik said, holding up the digivice. Adam didn’t answer but waved good bye as Erik was sucked into the computer.

Digital World

Erik landed on his back, moaning in pain. He was instantly assisted up by a small, masked reptile.

“You must be Erik,” it said, dragging the man off to the left, “Your brother’s tent all the way down the main row, the last one on the right. Nice coat,”

“What are you talking about? I’m covered in-” Erik started, but on second observation, he was wearing new jeans and shoes. He also sported an untucked white shirt with a thin black tie. A black jacket of superior quality was worn over his full ensemble. He observed himself for the longest time, barely noticing Adam and Renamon’s arrival. They materialized on their feet. Adam had also changed clothes. He now sported a pair of loose cut jeans with brand new shoes. He wore a medium-grey shirt under a long-sleeved black sweater with a full collar, which Adam wore half way up. He also wore goggles in his hair, which he removed immediately.

“Why do these things always appear on my head?” he asked Renamon as he put the lenses into his pocket, “Hey brother, what are you doing on the ground?”

Adam rolled up his sleeves as Erik righted himself, Adam thanked Kotemon and began to walk away. Erik trailed behind him, dodging as all sorts of people and digimon walked by him.

“Where are we?” he asked, nearly tripping on the tail of a passing Gabumon.

“Digital world,” Adam said bluntly, “Here we are,”

They had reached the last tent on the right, A large white structure, a mansion among tents. Adam lifted the flap and ushered Renamon in, then Erik. He stepped in and called.

“Guys, we have company! Come say hello!”

Erik waited for a moment, and then four more digimon appeared. A large blue dragon wearing red armor approached him first, a small white feline following behind him.

“What’s up,” he said, looking down at the newcomer, “I’m Flamedramon. Maybe you can help me beat Adam and Hawkmon at Rock Band.”

Erik shook hands with Flamedramon, then was greeted by the cat.

“I’m Gatomon,” she said, eyeing him suspiciously, “And you’re Adam’s brother?”

“Yeah,” Erik replied, frightened by the look in his greeter’s eyes.

“Mmm,” she said, “Well, welcome,”

Those two left, being replaced by two birds. The first one, red and white, looked at him and shook his hand vigorously.

“I’m Hawkmon!” he said enthusiastically, “Maybe you can help Flamedramon finally beat us at- Augh!”

He squawked as the other bird pulled gently on his tail feathers. He rubbed his behind as he looked at his companion, who introduced herself.

“I’m Biyomon,” she said, giving a brief introduction. The birds left, Hawkmon complaining to his mate about his feathers. And Erik stood with Adam and Renamon once again.

“So now you’ve met my family,” Adam said, “now let’s introduce you to your new family.”

He once again walked out of the tent, Renamon following. However, when Erik walked outside, Adam was talking with a Filipino boy and a small white seal. Adam turned and introduced him.

“Erik, this is Zalman and Gomamon,” he said, he then turned back towards them and mumbled a few words. Zalman pointed towards a pale purple tent about two hundred feet away and then left.

“Alright let’s go meet her, Erik,”

Adam ignored all of Erik’s questions as they walked towards the tent that was pointed out by Zalman. When they arrived, he poked his head inside and spoke.

“Lekismon? Are you here?” he said, looking around.

“Yeah, hang on a sec,” came a voice from inside, “Come in, make yourselves comfortable.”

The three of them stepped inside and waited for their host to appear. Soon enough, a large rabbit-like digimon stepped from around a corner. She looked directly at Erik, who squirmed under her analyzing eye.

“Aren’t you Erik Parker?” she asked, pointing in his direction. Erik nodded furiously, turning redder by the minute

“I love your movies,” Lekismon said, stepping forward.

“Lekismon, Erik here has something to tell you,” Renamon said, elbowing Erik in the ribs. Erik couched as his breath rushed from him, he regained his composure and reached into his pocket. He pulled the device that had been a mystery to him from his pocket. Lekismon gasped as she saw the unique color, recognizing it as the color that would belong to her tamer. She then rushed forward and embraced Erik in a tight hug, all of her tails wrapping around him.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for you,” she said, squeezing him tighter.

“We’ll just leave you to get to know each other,” Renamon said, pulling Adam from the tent.

Lekismon released Erik and led him to the couch that took up most of the living room. They sat down and began to talk. Many hours later, they emerged from the tent, feeling more accepted by each other then they had ever felt before.

And that’s Part 11. I think I started off the new arc rather well. What do you all think? Please comment!