Join our server on Discord

"Digimon World Adventure" Chapter 2 Review
So... Yeah... It has been such a long time I don't write... My chapters on the site were crappy, I wanted to remake them to the best of my abilities. So then, here is Chapter 2 Remake. The latest one, and I'm already working on Chapter 3.

Yup, that's it.

As metioned on the end there's going to be a lot of touhou references. The ones in this episode were:

1- Scarlet Red Moon... - Explained later chapter three, appears on Touhou 6, Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. During the fight against Remilia Scarlet, the Embodiment of Scarlet devil. There's a Scarlet-Red Moon on the background that gets bigger each spellcard.

2- The unlimited stock of knives - Sakuya Izayoi, The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion (Again from Touhou 6). Sakuya has a seemingly infinite amount of knives, but her specialty is another thing... That I won't tell...

3- Border of Life - It's the name of the final boss music in Touhou 7, Perfect Cherry Blossom. I chose this song because, as ZUN (The creator) says: "It's Extreme and Elegant, pwerful but ephemeral; I thought I'd make this song quite emotional"

And that's it.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA