Join our server on Discord

Taking requests
Wow, I could just make a reply every now and then and you guys would end up writing it for me, lol.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Well, maybe Sora could wander in looking for Mimi, and Yamato and Jou take advantage of her too....
[Image: signature.png]
Yup, I was right. Anyways, good idea.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
So we got this down then, right?

Taichi, Yamato and Koshirou are in the boys side of the hot springs.

Mimi shows up in a towel, having entered the wrong side. Taichi and Yamato run out to help her take the towel off (like with Jou in the actual episode).

Koushirou joins in and they gang up on her. After a bit of fucking, Sora comes in looking for her. Jou enters in his towel, and he and Yamato proceed to double team Sora.

Then I guess Devimon can break the island up or something...

How long do you think till you can get this finished?
Not where I'd go with it but that's not something I need to get into. It's your idea so this might be good anyway.
Probably about a week or two depending on how busy I am.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(05-22-2010 02:08 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Not where I'd go with it but that's not something I need to get into. It's your idea so this might be good anyway.

Where would you go with it?
Well, with Mimi, you'd have Matt go first then have Izzy and Joe thenn Tai. Or Tai before Izzy and Joe. Eitehr way. Then if you had Sora come in, You'd have Tai get her first, then Matt, then Izzy, then Joe.

But again, I can be prone to shipping when it comes to these characters. Blame parts of 02.