Join our server on Discord

Taking a request
Mar, you realize that practically all my PataGato lemons were requested by LP? And how many of those do I have, 10? 14?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
ROFL!!! You guys are so hilarious :D

And RaptorSyn, that's right about me liking Patamon and Gatomon as couple, unless that was a sarcasm which I think it was :P

But hey, he offered one request to the first one who asks so I took the chance, nothing bad on it ^^

And Lost, PataGato lemons from me you don't have that many, PataGato I think you have what? 4? Remember, Patamon's Fun Time series besides PataGato involves Patamon with all the females of the team human and digimon alike plus some adult females too *cough*NancyTakaishi*cough* :D
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
It was sarcasm and I'm glad you caught on to it. I was intending to publish the request tonight, but ended up hanging out with a few friends for the past four hours. It should be up by tomorrow night, assuming traffic on the Hoover Dam isn't all that bad. I'm a kayaking guide for several of the outfitters down here, and I'm taking a few tomorrow. BTW if for any reason any of you are in the Las Vegas or Henderson area of Nevada, let me know and I'll hook you up with a trip.
(03-27-2010 03:03 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: It was sarcasm and I'm glad you caught on to it. I was intending to publish the request tonight, but ended up hanging out with a few friends for the past four hours. It should be up by tomorrow night, assuming traffic on the Hoover Dam isn't all that bad. I'm a kayaking guide for several of the outfitters down here, and I'm taking a few tomorrow. BTW if for any reason any of you are in the Las Vegas or Henderson area of Nevada, let me know and I'll hook you up with a trip.

Oh it's okay, don't worry buddy, I understand, after all we all have our personal lifes outside the computer ^^

And I'll keep in mind your offer for hooking me up with a trip if I ever get to travel to Las Vegas or Henderson, though it won't be anytime soon since my wallet is on a huge economy crisis XD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, yeah, I sort of forgot that sarcasm doesn't transmit via internet, sorry Mike :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's fine Draco, don't worry about. There are ways to clarify sarcasm via internet like /sarcasm, but I much better at vocal communications. Speaking of life getting in the way, the request will be up tomorrow. I ended up helping to shuttle customer vehicles across the Hoover Dam to Willow Beach, AZ. I'm not a car guy. AT ALL. But Damn that Acura and Audi(don't know how its spelled.) were amazing.