Join our server on Discord

~
~~~~~~~
Hi! Any Digimon that's a fan of dragons is welcome here. Welcome to the DaD, the birthplace of blueberry enchiladas and bunigators. You'll like it here, just avoid physical contact with anyone and you'll feel like at home!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey, DMX is right about the physical contact thing. hope your stay here is great and when you reach the initiation part about the pineapple always ask the zebra for a ferret, it will help you cross the mote of poison spitting kittens.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Hey there. Welcome to the Boards. I'm sure there's a few good artists here who might tickle your fancy. Especially if they hear you're willing to pay for it.

Have fun, But keep away from Psycho Backlasher. He superglued himself to my leg 3 years ago and hasn't let go since.

That's why I'm still here, really. I have a hyperactive coyote superglued to the website that also happens to be superglued to my leg fur. >_<

Oh, and Don't forget to run with the scissors! *hands you an oversized pair of rusty scissors*
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Really Cowboy? Way I see it, It's the other way around. :P

AAAANNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYWWWAAAAYYYY, This short fused dude, the yote that likes to play with super glue (((Apparently.))) and I are all super close friends. :P

You seem like a cool person, You remind me of someone. . . I hope you enjoy this site! And don't put yourself down like that D: you're probably really good at drawing! :D Can't wait to see some of your stuff!~

*Put's crocks on the tips of the scissors.* Safety first.~ :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Welcome to the board, we accept credit cards, or friendliness doused with a chocolate coating of equality!

I'm the resident lizard shotgunner, but i never have it loaded so don't be afraid to chat! Hope you have a wonderful time, make good friends or even produce us a decent pile more artwork or stories for the website!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah! World Dusk! Damn Dawn was always sold out!

Anyways, I'm sure you can probably out-draw quite a few people here, including myself! Hopefully, we'll all see a bunch of your work soon!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
~~~~~~~
Hey nice to meet you. Same here as far as "full blown" furry goes. I'm purely into the digimon and pokemon kinda stuff. Anyways, they gave you an easy initiation-situation compared to me. I had to try and make sense of what Venin was saying. (BSed my way through that) and btw, your art is good, ESPECIALLY if you compare it to my non-existent one.
I second that Raptor, thats some seriously good Digimon art!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds