Join our server on Discord

Drink.
(04-14-2010 08:58 AM)major_apollo Wrote:
(05-20-2009 04:50 AM)Ferro Coridis Wrote: I'm with B. I'll stab the mofo. As soon I saw the paralyzed part I felt like I died on the inside. I'm just glad your not... Err... Now that I see this... I think I'm going to quit drinking all together. It hurt one of my best friends...

But now... If I was there. That stole would of been stopped throw at the guy and slashed at with a broken bottle then I would leave with yeah. I gots your back mate! lol

Its very easy to say something over the net, but in reality come on bro who knows.

There is two jugular veins in the wrist. you push them in they loose the feeling a mobility to there hand. Now that they are immobilized you can take the weapon they where holding and use it against them.

Or punch the center of the back of the neck, or front, and knock them breathless then punch them cent of the face.

I studied martial arts. So its not hard for me.
This is an old thread. Can we please leave it alone?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-20-2009 02:52 AM)senjuro Wrote: Being a somewhat experienced drinker, not everyone who drinks gets combative when they're shitfaced. I get devastatingly cuddly.

Interesting if I do say so *Giggles and wags tail*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Backlasher:
As for me I don't get drinking but I enjoy a drink like Saki but not enough to get even buzzed. I enjoy the texture especially with some food. or Wine, or anything realy that isn't bear. I know how to mix drinks so their is irony in that xD..

Um As for people getting out of hand, I have seen both but its usually stupid things that can start that, especially when you drunk you tend to either lie out your ass or tell the dang truth. So simple problems or even stupid ones, tend to escalate.

I don't know what it is to be drunk and don't care for it. :P
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds