Join our server on Discord

The pain.
God oh god. The pain in my left kidney. Fuck. so anyway I have been in pain all week and so far it all equals up to one solution. Emergency Room. This is like... The second or third time I had to go there while living in this house. Well the thing is the Kidney thing could be a multitude of problems. But symptoms so far is simple.

Pressure in the left side.
sickness.
Hurts to move.
Hurts to stand in one place.

So yea. Wish me luck people. While I stay in bloody fucking pain. Enjoy guys,.
I hope your fine dude. And if it makes you feel any better I would much rather trade places with you then read about it but I guess Im gonna hafta read about it.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Aw tank you! :3

But sad news of the day is. I gotta go to-morrow for the doctor. : (
I'm no doctor, but I'm thinking.... kidney stones.

Pray that it's not. You don't want kidney stones.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
(04-20-2010 01:44 AM)Lost Wrote: I'm no doctor, but I'm thinking.... kidney stones.

Pray that it's not. You don't want kidney stones.

I have had kidney stones before. I know they are NOT pleasant. But the thing is it would of passed up by now. So fare all I can think of is one lodged inside the kidney and doctors normally identify that as an infection. So lets wait and see.
Get better soon, Ry!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
UPDATE.

So after a doctors trip and examination (Meaning that had to touch my crotch area >_<) They found out I had a UTI. (Urinary Track Infection) Not common in males but alright. Got to take medication and check back in 2 weeks. got notes for my missed classes. So yesh. I am hope to be better.

Side note.
Hot doctor touching balls and penis feels pretty damn good but kind of embarrassing.
DAMN UTI's. I lost my best cat to a urinary track infection. He had blockage in the urinary track, he bodily fluids backing up and basically seeping into his blood stream. One of my best cats ever. At least they found out what it is for you. I'm guessing they are just giving you some pills?
(04-21-2010 03:07 AM)RaptorSyn Wrote: DAMN UTI's. I lost my best cat to a urinary track infection. He had blockage in the urinary track, he bodily fluids backing up and basically seeping into his blood stream. One of my best cats ever. At least they found out what it is for you. I'm guessing they are just giving you some pills?

Yep. Seems like I am the kid in this house that is drugged up the most.
Well, at least you can take that whole hot doctor playing with your junk thing and put that into the win column. Sounds like you need to learn how to fake a urinary tract infection, eh?
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.