Join our server on Discord

Anyone interested?
Heya, its the Icelandic_boy, or Olafur. Wouldnt exactly call me a hardcore DaD or digimon fan, but I am here now and then, checking out stuff. Anyway, for several months I have been looking for some people who'd be interested in RPng with me on regular basis on yahoo or msn, and figured I'd make a post here telling what I'm looking for and what I'm into and such.

Well, like any healthy individual here on this nice DaD place, I do enjoy a good yiff RP, but I am more into an RP with a good story in it, something happening, character build up and slowly getting closer for example. I consider myself fairly creative, try to come up with ideas and stuff, some are good, no doubt many have been bad and a few have been a bit twisted (just ask Ray!).

My main thing are furry women who are big and well muscled. Like 7 to 12ft tall, muscled and busty, and I try to come up with ideas where those can be in it. I have played male characters and female characters. When I'm in the yiff mood, I like them ladies to be a bit on the dom side ;)

I also have a thing for human/furry stuff, but if you got a problem with that, then its cool, I can play a furry character, no trouble.

I always put efforts into my posts, to make them long and especially descriptive. I'll say this now; I HATE one liners. I know I cant expect you to make huge posts every time, but a sentance or two repeatidly really knocks me out of the RP mood.

I have done some gay RPs, but I prefer straight. I'm not into macro/micro, herm, fat, vore, scat, anal and such.

Well, that's all I can think of. I hope someone here is interested, my yahoo is olafurhafstein and msn is cesar@simnet.is

Hope to meet someone!
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds