Join our server on Discord

your backstory
Another one. I met Markus.... I think out of randomness. He seemed sweet. PMed him and hell enough he is as sweet as he is helping others. So far he is the only human being I could really call to hell and back a friend. I've been helping him, while he tries at points to help me. : P
Have I ever met one of the members, yes I have.

One of the members on here is my sister ' Flynchiesmith' *Wishes that she had never even got on here as she is never online! And she is not even into the things that happen on here*

The other one is Kyosan, I met him way before I started to go onto DaD.
I met him as my best mate wanted me to meet his new friends so I did and then I met Kyosan and I have known him for many years. Plus he is a very nice guy to hang out with and to get advice from.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
In all seriousness, though. If you sit still around here long enough, people WILL seek you out. That's how I got to know DMX, Psycho Backlasher, Ferro Coridu....Ferr....Frank, Lost, Senjuro...Heck, all the guys and gals who call this place home.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
IRL I know Luxord (he is a member from the DaD but hasn't been active in a while now x3), he and I are from the same country so it was far easy to meet up with him x3.

But then last year I traveled to meet Kyosan. I ended up meeting his friend too which is also here on the DaD, under the name 'Cole' x3. Ending up going to visit them three times already, being my currently last trip there during this Easter. I must say it's the second year in a row that I celebrate the Easter with Kyosan x3.

Best Easter ever I must say x3 I know I didn't spend it with family, but I spent it with a very special guy ;3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
^ Oh, It's getting kind of hot in here ;D

But yeah, I obviously know Ishida and Kyosan, same story as Ishida just told. :P
Poor you though that you got to know me x3

I still remember how Kyosan insisted in me meeting you and I was kinda caught off guard but oh well. we are friends now aren't we? x3

My Kyosan had a great idea even if back then I got kinda pissed off at him haha
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dammit Cowboy. >.< Why do you got to say my name? XD. yup, CB is right. . . I'm glad I got to know Altiam although I don't see him to often anymore. and Rose, and mainly "Frisky." <3.~ AKA Psycho.~ >:[ only I can call him Frisky. Grr! XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I came here looking to discuss Digimon fan fiction, but I stuck around for other, oddball discussions. I appreciate those who look up to me, but I have a lot of work to do myself.

I haven't actually met anyone on the board in person... yet.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm new so I Definitely have yet to meet any of you. Where does everyone live anyways? It seems quite a few are outside the United States. I'll Go FIRST!
Nevada, United States!!!
Hell.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan