Join our server on Discord

Moving out soon!
It's going to be in the same town I live in now, and it's an apartment, but I've been looking to get away from the more annoying part of my family. ^^;;; Plus I'm going to have internet when I move as well! WOOHOO!
Good luck to you bro. And a safe haven for you!
Well, that's good news. Now you can do what you want but you have to do everything your self. Oh well.
Well good luck! And I will be doing the same thing as you next month except for that I will be moving in with my sisters!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Awesome sauce! hope you make the move quickly so you can get settled in and back online soon!

(04-23-2010 01:28 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Well, that's good news. Now you can do what you want but you have to do everything your self. Oh well.
Only the most loneliest man is ever truly free eh?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess but I was just saying that you have to do your own laundry and cooking.
Yeah... I suppose that's the problem with it. ._. And we won't have a dishwasher either. x.x;
That sucks. I'm guessing you won't do dishes very much will you. At least until it piles up.
(04-27-2010 03:20 AM)Nick the Catman Wrote: Yeah... I suppose that's the problem with it. ._. And we won't have a dishwasher either. x.x;

Nope, your the dishwasher now. All of a sudden doesn't seem so worth it anymore.
Just kidding. Best of luck to ya.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Finally moved in. My room's even SMALLER than the one I had at my old place. Yay! xD