Join our server on Discord

Holiday Houdini
Ok, so every player picks their favorite holiday and then gets a basket, stalking etc.etc. of magical trinkets that each of the trinkets do a small certain thing, like an easter egg that gives the power to turn invisible if you dont move while useing the power, a present box that when opened makes it snow, a candy that disqueses you in a costume. that kind of thing.

Backstory: every holiday a man called the Holiday Houdini makes trinkets for himself to play mischief on each holiday, but one day his assistant stole some from his stash and threw them into a fed ex truck were each player bought them from a store and are now trying to enjoy themselves with them while the Holiday Houdini(HH) is trying to take them back.
I need some one to play HH, if no one wants to play him I will.

Name.
Age.
Holiday.
Trinket power(each player gets 6 trinkets).
Other. anything i forgot to write.

Also, the HH can use any trinket that has been already used, so choose wisely. oh yeah, this takes place during the summer time.
EDIT: thanks Aether :)
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I think it's spelled Houdini.