Join our server on Discord

Are there slayers among us?
Okay, so this will be an RPG based in the Buffy Universe. Other than the basic RPG rules.. I do have a couple of my own to add.

Playing a good demon without a decent backstory behind it is prohibited. (Cursed with a soul, fought for it out of loyalty to another, mistakes made during birth/creation lead to still having a human soul.)

If you play as one of the canon characters, please try to keep them similar to the show. (Angel goes scary evil if he gets laid.. Buffy always has sarcastic comments for people/things.. Faith is slightly unstable even when she is being a good girl.. You get the idea)

Playing something unheard of in the series (Such as a male slayer) requires special permission obtained via PM to me.

Now that that's taken care of... On to the story!

After the defeat of The First Evil, things settled down for the most part. There is still always the occasional demon or vampire running around, but with so many slayers out there, there isn't much for any of them to do.

Until of course, the Hellmouth re-opens, summoning massive hordes of the creatures to once again plague the town of Sunnydale. Once again demons are drawn to the evil energy within, and a new team of Slayers and friends are needed. Who's side will you be on?

Character profile:

Name: Duh!
Species: (Human, vampire, other kind of demon thing? Be creative with the demon names!)
Description: (Pics are okay, but you should still write something.)
Special abilities: (Powers that make you different. Slayers should have enhanced physical attributes, but little else.. As in, no fireball throwing type stuff, while Demons can have a wide variety of powers)
Bio: (What's your story kiddo?)
Other: (Anything else I forgot, put it here.)

I'll post my profiles if this gets any people.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.