Join our server on Discord

New here :$
Hey ppl, just joined and kinda feel lost boohoo
My name is Earnest Blaten, Im EDITED OUT BY ADMINISTRATOR, and I really like 2 draw and to write. Me and my older brother live together in San Fransisco and besides school I spend alot of time at the beach . Sry 4 rambling and wasting a few seconds of ur life lol but can anyone give me the low down on this site plz. Much appreciated ;)
welcome ^^ I like to draw too, cant wait to see your pictures and stuff :)
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
WELCOME ABOARD THE B- Uh-oh. Psst! Try not to give out your age when you're bellow 18! We could get in trouble and get flooded with government spam!

But anyway, welcome aboard the boards, Earnest!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yes. Do not reveal underages. We will be required to launch an orbital strike on your house if you do.

Welcome to the DaD. If you have any questions about writing, I'm the go-to guy.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Lucky me. I turned 18 already ^^. Welcome aboard Major apocalypse
Well welcome a board DaD!!!!

Hope you enjoy it here!!! :D
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Welcome, I hope we get to initiate you with the poison spitting kittens. Anyways, hope you have a good stay here.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Just wait a month and ten days. Heh. I'mma be 18 soon.~ :P anyway Welcome and enjoy your stay kid! *Thumbs up and walks off, his hooves clomping on the floor.* X3 Love that sound.~ :P
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hi I am Jhone and studying in my Final year MBA from Unitedworld School of Business , B-School of global stature in South East Asia formed by a group of economist, academicians and top executives spread across the world in MNC's, has been developed as India's first research based B-School focused on "Open Economy”. Each of our campuses at Unitedworld is managed by senior and globally networked academicians.
I am new in this forum .And this ids my first forums. I am princealway and i am from the u.K . I like the style of the forums and I am here to knoow some thing new and share my knowledge to other .