Join our server on Discord

Poll: Fight or F*ck
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fight.
40.00%
4 40.00%
Sexorz.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

And Now, The Great Question.
Oh you have no idea how much I have fantasized about having sex with myself, knowing everything I like, doing everything I want, not caring about how skinny I am or how I wear glasses or my Asian-ness! I HAVE FANTASIZED ABOUT FUCKING MYSELF FOR YEEEEARS!! XD

If I'm a girl? Bonus. But really, if my clone had a penis, that's going in my mouth, and just about anywhere it can fit. And then it's my turn! Oh gosh- can't my clone live for more than an hour? I'd just talk to myself, and agree to myself, and talk about movies, cuz I love movies! Then videogaaaames! We both equally suck at first person shooters! I'll finally feel good about myself! Even better, it'll be like having a brother I've always wanted! And a friend! Oh mein gott, and the sex! XD It's masturbation, not incest or gay! Though- I wouldn't mind! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gotta say I'd fight. My Girlfriend doesn't say it, but I think I'm only amazing sometimes, not all the time. And I gotta be honest, I wouldn't want to have sex with a guy, whether he is my clone or not. And of course their isn't anything wrong with that for those who would.

I would love to go against a version of myself who has nothing to lose. A me who is going all out. I've never had a chance to do so.
One who has nothing to lose, against me, who has everything to lose.
Interesting.
(05-01-2010 06:27 AM)Mute Point Wrote: Sex with myself... that would be really quiet. I don't know if I could do that or not.. It would be a little weird. Most of the people I've been with make enough noise for the both of us.

LOL
(05-02-2010 07:15 AM)RaptorSyn Wrote: Gotta say I'd fight. My Girlfriend doesn't say it, but I think I'm only amazing sometimes, not all the time. And I gotta be honest, I wouldn't want to have sex with a guy, whether he is my clone or not. And of course their isn't anything wrong with that for those who would.

I would love to go against a version of myself who has nothing to lose. A me who is going all out. I've never had a chance to do so.
One who has nothing to lose, against me, who has everything to lose.
Interesting.
(05-01-2010 06:27 AM)Mute Point Wrote: Sex with myself... that would be really quiet. I don't know if I could do that or not.. It would be a little weird. Most of the people I've been with make enough noise for the both of us.

LOL

I would more than likely do the same, just fight, but then again it would be more or less like one of those final battle types, me being the light and my clone the darkness I must destroy. ^^'
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I just think it would honestly look silly for me to fight myself. XD One skinny Asian boy with no combat experience whatsoever trapped in a room with the same skinny Asian boy with similar battle expertise just decide to fight? We'd be rolling around in a not-so-epic slap fest! Well, maybe some hair pulling and name calling. God we sound like bitches. XD

Then again, if we really had a reason to hate each other... I just can't think of any because I'm a generally peaceful person, and just really, really had no choice but to fight, we'd most probably use our knowledge of leverage and end up snapping each others' bones and joints... I've done that before, when I got really mad. Not proud of it. And if he has my memories... then it's also kind of sad that he knows what's going to happen to him. Knowing myself, if I only had an hour to live, I'd like to get out of that room and spend time doing things I'd never have tried, like singing to everyone, giving everyone hugs, coming out to my parents as an online bisexual (I'd stop him from doing that!! We don't need our parents killing us both!), giving all the money I have in my pocket at the time to the nearest homeless person, try to make as many friends as possible-

But of course, we'd be sealed in the room, and clone me would just end up crying on my shoulder, and I'd be very depressed. There's no dark side or light side to me, we have our faults and virtues, and cloning myself to have a copy of me who can only live for one hour would be the cruelest thing I could do to a person. Hell, I'd probably just try to distract him with sex, I know we'd both go for that. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers