Join our server on Discord

I need help.
Name: Experiment 630
Bio: Started of as a new experimental prototype. Dr. Abrams wanted to make her evil. But was given a different opportunity when Mr. Cruel found out about the project. She didn’t trust Mr. Cruel. His face was horrifying to her, and with the addition of his name it made him overall just terrifying. But after Devils night (Which was a code name for a massacre that took place in Sector D.) Mr. Cruel showed her his soft side. He saved her from being killed by an unknown assassin. After that night she realized she wasn’t meant for fighting but more of the medical side of this operation. (Healed Mr. Cruel’s burns, stab wounds, gun shot piercings.) Ever since then she has stayed by Mr. Cruels side as a partner. She learned what kinds of weapons he would use. She was taught all code phrases and names so that when called upon she would know what action to take. She is sky blue with a lighter blue belly. Black eyes. With a white V on her chest.
Unit: Medical assistant
Codename: Sarah
Weapons: Doesn’t want to fight.
Partner: Ryan (Mr. Cruel)

Name: Ryan
Age: Unknown (Due to death it is truly unknown how old he exactly is. Looks 19 to 22)
Bio: “A man with many talents.” Is what’s said around every area of this island. He has helped with many cases (Ranged over 1,000) He was banished from the eastern side of the U.S for experimenting with a DNA changing material. It was suppose to act as an adrenaline rush. But failed. The sample he contains changes the shape of the human into an experiment. He kept it for a last resort move. After his banishment he traveled across seas to the island of Hawaii. Finding a lot more than he bargained for. 624 Experiments on the loose. One little girl trying to find them all and find them a one true place. He was touched by the enthusiasm of this little girl and decided to join her. She accepted the fact instantly, because of the fact he looked like a vampire hunter. After years of looking they seemed to find them all. He acted as a Spy and infiltrated the ship of Gantu. Befriended him and experiment 625. After 3 months he got the experiments out of there in a special operation the little girl called “Snafu” The operation was a success and life moved on. War broke out. Things went down the drain. But it got better and worse. Ryan started the operation called “Fire starter” Him and 13 other experiments would go to sector D and take down the big daddies of the operation “Heavens fallen angels” Which was to kill and destroy every single living thing on the island. Fire Starter was not a complete success. Experiment 630 was shot at. Ryan dove in front of the .45mm shells and took the full blow. Wounded and tired Ryan won the battle but nearly lost his life. He had to use the experimental injection he was working on. Transformed him into an experiment. Called himself Experiment 631. Green with a yellow belly. Black stripes on his wrists and ankles. Black eyes. He looked different all right. But this was just the beginning of a long story.
Unit: Assassin, Riot Control, S.P.E.C ops, Agent, Spy, (takes on heavy jobs)
Codename: Mr. Cruel
Weapons: Custom 9mm pistol called the Falcon X2. M203 Grenade Launcher. Katana. A custom assault rifle called the Banshee. Grenades. Suppressed Pistols. Anything he can get his hands on.
Partner: Sarah (Experiment 630), and 650 other people.

What I need help with is this. I have these two characters set as protagonists. I need two more. This is for a lilo & stitch fan fiction. For those who don't know my type of fiction, its a type where the hero isn't like superman. But handles things his own way. Mr.Cruel is my own character. Experiment 630 is fan made. and well. I got a name for one. Thomas Cooper. But I dont know what I should do to start the rest. Can you help?

Name: Thomas Cooper
Bio:
Unit:
Codename:
Weapons
Partner
Do you have set Antagonists or is that what the extra two characters are for?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I got the antagonists set. I just need two remaining protagonists. I can't say much. So I cant give hints on what I need. xD
Make one a failed experiment or something?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well...it seems to me this is modern/future. Always have a detective for those :)
(04-11-2010 11:30 AM)AetherRose Wrote: Well...it seems to me this is modern/future. Always have a detective for those :)

Well my character is a top of the line assassin. xD
Hrm... is there any magic in this story?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-11-2010 05:04 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Hrm... is there any magic in this story?

Hm. Other than what the experiments can do, no. I've never been good with detailing magic.
Detective...cop...
A DRAGON!
AN EXPERIMENTAL SUPER-COOL DRAGON!
AND MAKE IT WHITE!
Because white is the color of good, and black is the color of bad.
Hm..... An experimental procedure would be called for sector H then. "Breakout in sector H!" A raging..... 200 foot dragon!