Join our server on Discord

Problem/Issues with the Main Site
I was thinking that this could help reduce even more threads for this section... if so could it be stickied to the top? Just wondering was all.

If there is any problems with the main site, www.digiartistsdomain.org, please list them here so they can be resolved easier. Thanks.

Also, be sure to leave a link to the effected area where the problem lies. It will help with the repairs greatly.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
At the moment, there's a problem with the main page itself. One of the updates is "eating" the rest of the page code, making it so that the bottom is cut off, including the right border line. Probably an unclosed quotation or HTML tag.

If you're including more general "cosmetic" things, something has to be done about that giant wall of stickies at the top of the main page. There's way too many of them, and they've been there forever. It looks like the Full Moon Dragon's forum no longer exists. I'm guessing the Request-a-Mon chat is over too. I'd say kill them all, except for the donations and Boss Reo commissions, if he's still doing them.

sent my info in.
(04-09-2010 06:44 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote: At the moment, there's a problem with the main page itself. One of the updates is "eating" the rest of the page code, making it so that the bottom is cut off, including the right border line. Probably an unclosed quotation or HTML tag.

If you're including more general "cosmetic" things, something has to be done about that giant wall of stickies at the top of the main page. There's way too many of them, and they've been there forever. It looks like the Full Moon Dragon's forum no longer exists. I'm guessing the Request-a-Mon chat is over too. I'd say kill them all, except for the donations and Boss Reo commissions, if he's still doing them.

I agree with that as I've been saying that for months. But, that is true.
Yea just kill anything thats dead, (???), and I would say make the message board page more...standing outish? Maybe something about becoming involved in what goes on here, etc etc.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
I am going to mention this once the updates are up, but for the meantime, when submitting stories it's best to send in .HTML/.HTM format so i can get it up faster. If in .DOC I have to convert it by hand to html and I can't guarantee the text format will be perfect. Also please no .DOCX, I have nothing to open those up right now.

Thanks in advance.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I've added a small patch of stories/pics for now, but i will be reviewing the newer submitted data starting tomorrow and hopefully have it all in then as well.

In addition, .DOCX files may be submitted now that i have something to open them now. Thanks to Ryan Cruey for assistance in that area.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
We could have a "summit story" forum, that could save some time, if done right, but I guess it would be a bit complicated... right?
is it just me or can no else use the google search in the lemon sections it keep saying automatic queries and can't competle the search.
I started getting that on some other sites recently, too. Maybe Google changed something in the way it works?