Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 2 Revamp.
Well, it's Tuesday night, so it's time for us to start. To the two that didn't post your character sheets in time, I'm sorry, but I've already made everyone wait long enough. To all unpromoted member party members (Myself, Pink, Masquerade, Sacchi, and AetherRose), we'll start the replay of Mission 1 tonight if Mar's ready.

And sure, Pink, I'll get you some new equipment. I don't want to burn through all of our money, so while I'll get you a new staff and accessory, you'll have to make due with the Silver Robes (Def+2, Spr+1 (Light Clothing)) in the inventory until we can get some more Zenny. Okay?

Current Funds: 15,500 z

Buying:

Clarity Staff: 4,500z ea. (+4 Int. Staff)

Mythril Coating: 3,000z ea. (+2 Atk, +2 Int. For Everyone)

Selling:

3 Rubbles: 500z ea.

New Funds: 9,500z
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zharess has been equipped. Party gains 3 extra Rubble. Crimson sold Rubbles. +1,500zeny. Total Zeny: 11,000.

If there aren't anymore transactions, I'll be starting ZT3 anytime soon.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thank you alot.
CORE BLIMEY MATE!! INCONSIDERATE FACES!!! UP DOWN UP DOWN GO HOTDOG BUTTER MY UNDERSHIRT BLAH BLAH BLAH FACE IN WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY MAH BOI!! (strange huh? If im upset, i spam the crap out of a thread. Don't blame me, blame my face on my fingers, they're the typers...) WARNING! WARNING!! FUGITIVE SHOELACES ON RADAR!!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Daisy's back, and ready to kick ass, so let's do our best!

Even if Masquerade did steal all my ninja goodies, biatchhh <3

I promise i'll work hard Crimson, uhm, would you mind buying me a Fuuma Shuriken~?

Name: Daisy

Job: Ninja

Lv. 4

Stat Values:

Vit: 0
Chi: 2
Atk: 2
Def: 1
Int: 0
Spr: 0

Parameters:

HP: 20/20
MP: 30/30
Atk: 4 (+3 Fuuma Shuriken, +2 Mythril Coating) 9
Def: 2 (+1 Torn Ninja Suit) 3
Int: 2 (+2 Mythril Coating) 4
Spr: 1 (+1 Torn Ninja Suit) 2
Mov: 3 (+1 Quick Feet) 4
Rng: 3

Stat Points: 0

Weapon: Fuuma Shuriken (Atk+1)

Armor: Torn Ninja Suit (Def+1, Spr+1)

Accessory: Mythril Coating (Atk+1)

A-Abilities: Smoke Bomb, Immobilize

S-Ability: [Quick Feet]

R-Ability: [None]

Deathblow: Sakura Hurricane (Wind)

Skill Points: 0

all i ever wanted was the world.

(05-07-2010 04:00 AM)Mian Wrote: Daisy's back, and ready to kick ass, so let's do our best!

Even if Masquerade did steal all my ninja goodies, biatchhh <3

I promise i'll work hard Crimson, uhm, would you mind buying me a Fuuma Shuriken~?

Sorry, Mian, I sort of switched your equipment with Masquerade's because I didn't expect you to come back. *gives a sheepish grin* Anyways, I bought you a Fuuma-Shuriken plus a Mytherial Coating so everyone's all equipped.

By the way, Venin, don't spam the thread, dude. Everyone else was able to finish their character sheets in time (we had about two weeks I think), and we can't wait forever. Eh, it's okay though, just finish the sheet and you can join in on the next mission.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
If you have time to spam unnecessarily, then you've time to work on your character sheet. Clearly you don't manage your side-priorities well. This thread is a reference to the new system for ZT, and I don't mind people having fun with it, but your posts don't contribute to anything, so please bring your self-comprehension to the SPAM section of the boards, okay?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Since the post absolutely did nothing to contribute to the thread and there's example of the spam already, I did a little clean.

Don't do it Venin. As moderator, I have to keep an eye on what's going on. I let the first one through, not this one.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
...how insulting...enough said.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers