Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 2 Revamp.
Well, I got Black Mage and I'm pretty happy with what I got. I'm curious what you have planned for the classes after the first advanced classes since I saw a requirement for Meteor in the Black Wizard's spells even though Meteor's nowhere to be found yet.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sure there's no Sephiroth ready to cast it and be thwarted by some white spo- I mean, Holy?

And I baggsed Dragoon >D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I will be Rogue. More like assassin once I level up x3 phear me
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh, yeah. I kind of have some stuff planned out, I just must've forgotten to remove a few abilities, but I'll keep them there to remind myself for the latter cases.

Well, what does everyone else think?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Like I already said. I will be picking swordsman. And as my advenced class a dragoon.

PH33R THE DRAGONS!111111!!111
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Awesomesauce.
Right. Okay, Sacchi, if you've MSN, contact me. If not, send me a PM and I'll start building your character sheet.

Aether, get your ass on MSN, you still owe me a foot massage for reasons beyond any of us can comprehend.

Oh, and we also gotta work on your character as well. It's faster via MSN. (And not with failsauce IMs like YIM! D:!)

lol, j/k. But hurry up, people! I'm anxious.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seems like there'll be two dragoons then, Sacchi. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
What's a foot message...O.o
A foot massage :P

And hi all! I will join the game, I will play Zharess, an elemental mage that will mostly focus on fire and water magic. I hope I will add something nice to the team.