Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales 2 Revamp.
I'm definetly going for swordsman.

And I like that kinda system. That might actually make me a good attacker + semi-healer. Heh...
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
lol, if many of you go Dark Knight, there won't be enough supporters, healers and magic attackers XP

Aside that, I'm highly pleased that there's so much general acceptance to the new system. Thanks to all your inputs, I've decided we'll move on, but before we can do that I need to mention a tiny bit other info I'm not sure if I mentioned to EVERYBODY yet.

As you know, reaching Lv. 10 allows you to Job Change your character, okay, that system isn't going anywhere, but as you might all be suspecting, yes, it's not possible for you to come up with your new job, as doing that would remove the whole point of having Skill Trees and predetermined classes. However, I do realize that there are different tastes and adaptations, and as such I've decided to split Job Changes into two branches.

Yes, Basic Jobs will be able to choose between two different classes when they Job Change, and of course those will be the Advanced classes of the ones you're using. Base Stats change when Job Changing (Usually they get better), and a new array of skills will be given. Just remember though, that Stat Points can't be redistributed at any point after they've been assigned and given the OK, so keep that in mind when choosing where to go with your character.

This also means there will be 20 more and different Skill Trees I've to come up with, so, aside the patience I need from you all since I need to catch up on studying (Been lazy, although not enough to screw me up), I also extend the invitation to express your opinions on what the Advanced Classes should be. Keep in mind that I'm already decided with a few possible ones, but that doesn't mean I'll be completely inflexible. Also, I'm not picking favorites from my friends or people I've more affinity with, it all comes down to how the class can help with diversity originality.

So, for any of the interested, you can post here, IM me at my MSN or send me a PM with your Advanced Class idea. There's no set template, but considering the following in your suggestions will make it more organized and easier for me to read:

- Class Name: (Duh)
- Class Root: (What's its Basic Job?)
- Class Focus: Where and against what you would use this class with?
- Description: This is for fun. Tell me about what the class looks like. May make it less or more appealing though, so be careful with not overloading praise to them in unnecessary and excessive amounts.

Thank you, ZT2 players. I await your reply :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm sure you saw this coming, but why not an Enchanter?
(branching from elemental mage)
I'm guessing you want a Class which specializes into giving Weapon Elements to characters, am I right?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You know my post is coming. Get ready for a few of the ones I suggested here :P

- Class Name: Templar
- Class Root: Swordsman
- Class Focus: Combining magic and swordskills to furfill their job of purging, blocking and destroying magic along with their unruly mages.
- Description: Templars usually hone themselves on fighting magic and mages, so usually they will be set out to do their job in armor that uses imbedded runes to resist magic attacks and weapons that deal more damage to mages, but not so much physical attacks. They are balanced in both magic and sword to take out mages from both afar and close, but not so much normal enemies.

- Class Name: Necromancer
- Class Root: Dark Knight
- Class Focus: Necromancers use powerful black magic and their own life to create abominations and skeletons under their control, while using poisoned weapons to attack physically.
- Description: Necromancers usually dress in the similar fashion of skull-crafted armor and skull wands, utilizing black magic to create skeletons and creatures under their control. Sometimes this may take life from the Necromancers themselves, but as the Necromancer gets stronger, so do the minions... and their demand from the Necromancer for life force.

- Class Name: Sniper
- Class Root: Archer
- Class Focus: Snipers pick their enemies off from afar, using a series of long-range crossbows, arrows, and guns while utilizing key weaknesses on the enemy.
- Description: Snipers dress quite skimpily to make themselves harder targets to hit, with being able to dodge other long-ranged attacks easier then others. However, their combat skills close up are very poor, so they resort to long-range battle. Being able to target their enemies' weakness is a key skill, and usually can be combined with other tactics to defeat the Sniper's foe without a worry of being overhauled close-up.

- Class Name: Death Knight
- Class Focus: Death Knight's hone objective is to destroy all that oppose their way and path, whether it be through cruel, vindictive methods or an outright brutal slaughter.
- Description: Death Knights can usually don even the heaviest of armor, and are masters of three areas; bloody skills that drain both their own life and their enemies, frost abilities to chill their foes to death, and diseases to plague their foes to their doom. Of this, they can also create undead from enemy corpses to fight alongside them for a period of time.

- Class Name: Dragoon
- Class Focus: Dragoons utilize their weapon as one with their body, being able to take out enemies in close combat by piercing specific areas of the foe's body.
- Description: Dragoon's utilize their abilities of high jumping to launch themselves blindly into their foes, piercing key weakness' in the enemy or to critically wound them. Their overall dragon-like appearance matches the courage they usually bear in a fight, not being one to back down until defeated properly. They have no magical skills of such, but make up for it in physical power.

- Class Name: Synergist
- Class Root: White Mage
- Class Focus: Synergists focus in giving boosted abilities and elemental enhancements to their allies, while possessing minimal firepower.
- Description: Synergists are the backbone of some teams, being able to increase their other team-mates a serious helping hand. However, in combat on their own, a synergist is nothing more then a toothpick with one or two attacks only that strengthen with how many enhancements the Synergist has active. They need to combine their skills along with their team-mates to secure success.

- Class Name: Sorcerer(ess)
- Class Root: Black Mage
- Class Focus: With powerful spells at their disposal, the sorcerer can be utilized in any situation to give serious ranged damage.
- Description: Although still keeping their weakness at close range, sorcerers inflict severe damage with their powerful magic, mostly remaining at the back at the team and staying passive. They can provide a great amount of damage with a huge pool of mana to keep them flowing.

- Class Name: Shura
- Class Root: Ninja
- Class Focus: Shura's focus in on close combat, using their whole body as a fierce weapon while unleashing powerful Chi-related techniques.
- Description: Dressing in more unrestrictive clothing to further their bodies' flexibility in battle, Shura's focus on using passed-down techniques and chi-consuming abilities against their enemies, utilizing their hands, legs, body and head as a weapon against foes. They will also resort to using more traditional weapons such as staves and other obscure weapons to their advantage.

There's a few ideas :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'll use Kyosan's template...

- Class Name: Battlemage
- Class Root: Elemental Mage
- Class Focus: Their focus is on elemental advantage, both defensively and offensively
- Description: While they are capable of using magic, it is usually very weak. They have, however, learned of a new type of a magic, that has only been around for a couple of decades, called Battle Magic. By constantly switching between elements, they can nullify or halve elemental damage.

- Class Name: Weaponsthane
- Class Focus: The Weaponsthane can actively switch between weapons during combat.
- Description: Through the mastery of all weapons known to man, they have achieved a new kind of fighting style called Kai. They have the ability to switch between weapons in battle to always have the advantage of strength, range, speed, or any combination. At first, they may only have one sub weapon, but as they progress further down their skill tree, they can gain more sub weapon slots. Eventually, if they become a legend of their trade, they may even be able to equip another accessory.

- Class Name: Defender
- Class Focus: Defends all allies from harm.
- Description: With a giant shield and an equally giant lance or sword, this iron monstrosity can absorb any attack thrown at it. Legend has it, a brave defender once defeated a dragon by wearing it out.

- Class Name: Paladin
- Class Focus: Has decent healing spells, a powerful holy attack, and a strong defense.
- Description: "From darkness, comes light" This warrior has seen the err of his ways, and wishes to repent for his wrong doing. In by doing so, the deity of salvation has granted this holy-hearted hero with an arsenal of healing spells, so that he may help his allies, even at the cost of himself. At the height of his power, he may even be able to call down Divine Fury.

- Class Name: Zero Wing
- Class Root: Gunner
- Class Focus: Ballistics.
- Description: Upgrading from their tiny guns, they now have a wide assortment of over-powered bombs that can even damage everything on the battlefield, simply by pressing a button.

- Class Name: Hell Templar
- Class Focus: Uses a large amount of his / her soul to decimate all enemies.
- Description: Once a Dark Knight has become powerful enough to rival that of a demon, he / she has become powerful enough to wield the true power of darkness. Going so far as to open up a portal from Hell and suck weak enemies in.

- Class Name: Samurai
- Class Focus: Draws on the spirit of swords to provide assistance or destruction.
- Description: Raising the blade high into the air, the Samurai can call out the spirit of his currently-equipped sword for a special effect, or use one of the many other skills in his Bushido arsenal.

- Class Name: Oni Slayer
- Class Root: Ninja
- Class Focus: Specializes in the destruction of evil beings.
- Description: Wielding a giant shurikan, katana or shortbow, this warrior rushes into battle with a variety of skills specialized in destroying a demon or dragon. These warriors are tasked with the arduous duty of annihilating the Onis of darkness.

- Class Name: Einherjar (male) / Waelcyrge (female)
- Class Focus: Uses holy spells to wreak havoc on the enemy, and boost ally defense / resistance.
- Description: The chosen of Odin to protect the human race, these immortal warriors protect always the weak and fragile, and avenge the fallen. With a simple kiss, they can absorb a person's soul and read their thoughts, however this is only done to find and avenge the murdered.

- Class Name: Ward Magi
- Class Root: White Mage
- Class Focus: Focuses on, instead of healing damage, completely nullifying damage.
- Description: Versed in the age-old power of warding off evil, these Warders can completely block--or deflect magic attacks. When powerful enough, and with a substantial amount of mana, they can even ward an ally to be invincible for a small amount of time.
lol, Aether, that's the optional template I noted.

I like some of these ideas, I won't go into critizising them here since that's pointless, but I'll let you know that the following either sound appealing or I already had my mind set on constructing: Sniper, Death Knight, Dragoon, Weaponsthane (Although the name sucks. I might change it to something else) and Ward Magi.

Also, I've been lazy, no wonder, but I'm working on the classes as we speak. So far it's 4/20. Means the progress of Advanced classes is at 20% currently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
- Class Name: Monk
- Class Root: Fighter
- Class Focus: Damage dealer, effective against undead.
- Description: He has trained for decades to hone his inner chi into a formidable weapon. Capable fo wielding it as easily as one would wield a blade or any other weapon. Through the infusion of chi into his fists he can deal extreme damage to undead.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll take into consideration, thanks, Shadow!

Total Progress: 40%.

We'll get there soon, guys!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Done! All the basic steps to Revamping Zanea's Tales have been completed as of today. The only two things left to do are: Show everyone the revised Basic Class Roster and the Advanced Class Roster so everyone can choose what to they wanna be and as a final step, I'll PM every active player or privately contact them so we begin the reconstruction of their character sheets. It'll take only a bit more time, we'll be done soon!

Okay then, let me repost every Basic Class alongside their Advanced classes. If you've any questions, make sure to ask them now!

(Note: If so much text tires your eyes, just hit Ctrl + F and write Archer, Black Mage, Dark Knight, Elemental Mage, Fighter, Gunner, Ninja, Rogue, Swordsman or White Mage to visit their respective branches quicker!)

(Note 2: Keep in mind that the first stuff that appears after a "Branch" begins are the classes you've already seen, in other words, the Basic ones. The names that follow an arrow [ -> ] are the correspondant Advanced classes to its Branch's Basic. For instance, Archer's Advanced classes are Sniper and Hunter. Every Basic class forks for 2 different Advanced class, so check them out!)

--- Archer Branch ---

Base Stats:

HP: 15.
MP: 20.
Atk: 3.
Def: 0.
Int: 1.
Spr: 0.
Mov: 2.
Rng: 4.

Equipment:

Weapons: Bows.
Armor: Light Clothing.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Boost.
Effect: Increases Atk to 150% for the next blow. (Self)
Element: Neutral.
MP Cost: 9.
Requirements: None.
Needed for: Aim: Throat, Aim: Legs, Aim: Hands, Concentration.

Skill Name: Aim: Throat.
Effect: Silences target for three turns.
MP Cost: 7.
Requirements: Boost.
Needed for: Hyper Dexterity.

Skill Name: Aim: Legs.
Effect: Reduces target's Move to 1 for three turns.
MP Cost: 8.

Skill Name: Aim: Hands.
Effect: Reduces target's Atk by 40% for three turns.
MP Cost: 6.

Skill Name: Hyper Dexterity.
Effect: Allows to shoot through an enemy and into another behind.
MP Cost: 15.
Requirements: Aim: Throat, Aim: Legs, Aim: Hands.
Needed for: -

Skill Name: Fire Arrow.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage.
Element: Fire.
Requirements: Lv. 5.
Needed for: Hyper Projectile, Frozen Arrow (Sniper), Wind Arrow (Sniper), Lightening Arrow (Sniper).

Skill Name: Stone Arrow.
Element: Earth.
Needed for: Hyper Projectile, Frozen Arrow (Sniper), Wind Arrow (Sniper), Lightening Arrow (Sniper).

Skill Name: Crystal Arrow.
Element: Water.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Concentration.
Effect: Deals an extra 1 damage that pierces Def per shot.
Requirements: Boost, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Hyper Projectile, Falcon Whistle (Hunter).

Skill Name: Hyper Projectile.
Effect: Normal attack consumes 1% of Max MP but its damage spreads in a + pattern.
Requirements: Fire Arrow, Stone Arrow, Crystal Arrow, Concentration, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Analyze (Hunter).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Survival.
Effect: Poison, Venom and Frail last only for 1 turn.

-> Hunter:

Base Stats:

HP: 20.
MP: 25.
Def: 2.
Int: 3.
Spr: 1.
Mov: 3.
Rng: 5.

Equipment:

Weapons: Bows, Longbows.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Analyze.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage on target and ensures next hit will be Critical. (Doesn't work on Bosses)
Requirements: Hyper Projectile.
Needed for: Hunt: Goblin, Hunt: Winged, Hunt: Bomb, Hunt: Undead.

Skill Name: Hunt: Goblin.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage on Goblins.
MP Cost: 12.
Requirements: Analyze.
Needed for: Advice.

Skill Name: Hunt: Winged.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage on Ahrimans and Harpies.

Skill Name: Hunt: Bomb.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage on Bombs.

Skill Name: Hunt: Undead.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage on Zombies and Vampires.

Skill Name: Advice.
Effect: Enables ally to deal increased damage to Goblins, Ahrimans, Harpies, Bombs, Zombies or Vampires for a bonus of +50% for one turn.
Requirements: Hunt: Goblin, Hunt: Winged, Hunt: Bomb, Hunt: Undead, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Sonic Boom.
Effect: Inflicts 150% Atk damage in a + pattern.
Element: Wind.
MP Cost: 11.
Needed for: Falcon Whistle.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Falcon Whistle.
Effect: Any enemy in range of a Normal Attack cannot become invisible.
Requirements: Concentration, Sonic Boom, Lv. 15.

-> Sniper:

Base Stats:

Atk: 4.
Def: 1.
Int: 2.

Equipment:

Weapons: Bows, Longbows.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Beso Toxico.
Effect: Inflicts 100% Atk damage and Poisons enemy.
Needed for: Venom Arrow.

Skill Name: Venom Arrow.
Effect: Inflicts 150% Atk damage and envenoms enemy.
Requirements: Beso Toxico, Lv. 13.

Skill Name: Conceal.
Effect: Becomes immune to Physical Attacks until user moves or acts.
Needed for: Sharpness.

Skill Name: Sharpness.
Effect: Increases Range by 2 for the next shot.
MP Cost: 10.
Requirements: Conceal, Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Frozen Arrow.
Element: Ice.
Requirements: Fire Arrow, Stone Arrow, Crystal Arrow.
Needed for: Ultra Projectile.

Skill Name: Wind Arrow.

Skill Name: Lightening Arrow.
Element: Elec.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Permeable.
Effect: Decreases Water damage by 20%.

Skill Name: Ultra Projectile.
Effect: Expends 6% MP per Normal Attack to increase its pattern to a 3x3 Area.
Requirements: Frozen Arrow, Wind Arrow, Lightening Arrow, Permeable, Lv. 20.

--- Black Mage Branch ---

Base Stats:

MP: 30.
Atk: 1.
Spr: 2.
Rng: 1.

Equipment:

Weapons: Staves, Tomes/Books.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Fire.
Effect: Deals 100% Int damage. (Range=3)
Needed for: Fira, Steel.

Skill Name: Blizzard.
Needed for: Blizzara, Steel.

Skill Name: Thunder.
Needed for: Thundara, Steel.

Skill Name: Steel.
Effect: Increases Atk by 30%. (Range=3)
Requirements: Fire, Blizzard, Thunder.
Needed for: Assault.

Skill Name: Fira.
Effect: Deals 140% Int damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Fire, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Assault, Firaga (Black Wizard).

Skill Name: Blizzara.
Requirements: Blizzard, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Assault, Blizzaga (Black Wizard).

Skill Name: Thundara.
Requirements: Thunder, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Assault, Thundaga (Black Wizard).

Skill Name: Assault.
Effect: Increases Atk and Int to 150%. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 16.
Requirements: Steel, Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Mind Charge (Sage).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Geomancy.
Effect: Reduces damage taken from Fire, Ice and Elec based attacks by 20%.
Needed for: Adept.

Skill Name: Adept.
Effect: Increases damage dealt by Fire, Ice and Elec based attacks by 20%.
Requirements: Geomancy.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Absorb MP.
Effect: Restores half the amount of MP used by the Spell damaging the character.
Requirements: Lv. 8.
Needed for: Osmose (Black Wizard).

-> Black Wizard:

Base Stats:

MP: 40.
Atk: 2.
Int: 5.
Spr: 3.

Equipment:

Weapons: Staves, Knuckles/Claws.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Firaga.
Effect: Deals 170% Int damage in a + shape. (Range=3)
Requirements: Fira (Black Mage).
Needed for: Flare, Firaja.

Skill Name: Blizzaga.
Requirements: Blizzara (Black Mage).
Needed for: Flare, Blizzaja.

Skill Name: Thundaga.
Requirements: Thundara (Black Mage).
Needed for: Flare, Thundaja.

Skill Name: Poison.
Effect: Deals 100% Int damage and Poisons a + area. (Range=3)
Needed for: Bio.

Skill Name: Bio.
Effect: Deals 120% Int damage and envenoms a + area. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 18.
Requirements: Poison, Lv. 18.
Needed for: Flare.

Skill Name: Osmose.
Effect: Deals 50% Int MP damage. Absorbs 90% of damage as MP.
MP Cost: 0.
Requirements: Absorb MP (Black Mage), Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Flare.
Effect: Deals 240% Int damage. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 20.
Requirements: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Bio, Lv. 20.
Needed for: MegaFlare, Meteor.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Cool Head.
Effect: Nulls Int debuffs.
Needed for: Return Magic.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Return Magic.
Effect: Casts same Spell that hit the character against the enemy so long as they have less Int than character and provided there's enough MP left to cast it.
Requirements: Cool Head.

-> Sage:

Base Stats:

HP: 25.
MP: 35.
Int: 6.

Equipment:

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Sleep.
Effect: Puts targets in a + shape to sleep for three turns. (Range=3)
Needed for: Toad, Toxic, Blind.

Skill Name: Toad.
Effect: Transforms target into a Frog for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Sleep.
Needed for: Holocaust.

Skill Name: Toxic.
Effect: Envenoms targets in a + shape. (Range=3)

Skill Name: Blind.
Effect: Blinds targets in a + shape for three turns. (Range=3)

Skill Name: Holocaust.
Effect: Evenoms target and inflicts Frog and Blind for three turns. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 22.
Requirements: Toad, Toxic, Blind, Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Mind Charge.
Effect: Inflicts 2x damage with next Spell. Cancels out if damaged.
Requirements: Assault (Black Mage).

Skill Name: Raise.
Effect: Casts Life in a + pattern. (Must have High Spirits equipped)
Element: Holy.
MP Cost: 25.
Requirements: High Spirits, Lv. 20.

Skill Name: Death.
Effect: Instantly kills target under 20% of Max HP. (Must have Gloom equipped)
Element: Dark.
Requirements: Gloom, Lv. 20.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: High Spirits.
Effect: Enables the use of Raise.
Needed for: Raise.

Skill Name: Gloom.
Effect: Enables the use of Death.
Needed for: Death.

--- Dark Knight Branch ---

Base Stats:

HP: 30.
MP: 10.

Equipment:

Weapons: Big Swords.
Armor: Heavy Armor.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Dark Blade.
Effect: Inflicts 140% Atk damage.
Needed for: Darkness Wave, Black Pulse, Blood Sword, Cruel Exploit.

Skill Name: Darkness Wave.
Effect: Inflicts 100% Atk damage against every target adjacent to the user. Drains 5 HP per target.
Requirements: Dark Blade.
Needed for: Absolute Zero, Black Pulse.

Skill Name: Cruel Exploit.
Effect: Deals x1.2 more damage for every Status ailment on the enemy.
Requirements: Dark Blade, Lv. 5.

Skill Name: Black Pulse.
Effect: Surround 3x3 area around user with an attack that inflicts 220% Int damage. Drains 5 HP per target.
Requirements: Darkness Wave, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Shadow Clone (Dark Lord).

Skill Name: Soul Eater.
Effect: Sacrifices 25% of Max HP to boost Atk to 175% for 3 turns. (Self)
MP Cost: 4.
Needed for: Blood Sword, Reverse Undead.

Skill Name: Blood Sword.
Effect: HP-draining technique that deals 100% Atk damage, the resulting damage being absorbed as HP by the user.
Requirements: Dark Blade, Soul Eater, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Absolute Zero.

Skill Name: Absolute Zero.
Effect: Reduces Def and Spr to 0 and adds them to total Atk and concentrates them in a one-time blow.
Requirements: Darkness Wave, Blood Sword, Lv 8.
Needed for: Cursed Sword.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Reverse Undead.
Effect: Switches body element to 'Undead'. (Death attacks Heal, Immune to Dark but susceptible to Fire, Holy and Healing)
Requirements: Soul Eater.
Needed for: Greedy Darkling.

Skill Name: Greedy Darkling.
Effect: Halves HP price for all HP draining abilities. Loses 1 HP every turn.
Requirements: Reverse Undead, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Cursed Sword, Ride Whelk (Dark Lord).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Cursed Sword.
Effect: Spr reduced to 0. Character reprisals to magical attacks with a 100% Atk damaging projectile.
Requirements: Absolute Zero, Greedy Darkling.
Needed for: Bone Aura (Death Knight).

-> Dark Lord:

Base Stats:

HP: 40.

Equipment:

Weapons: Big Swords, Lances.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Force Rounds.
Effect: Inflicts 70% Atk damage. (Range=3)
Needed for: Force Wave.

Skill Name: Force Wave.
Effect: Inflicts 150% Atk damage in a T shape in front of user.
Requirements: Force Rounds.
Needed for: Force Slam.

Skill Name: Force Slam.
Effect: Inflicts 100% Atk damage and pushes target back one cell. (Range=2)
Requirements: Force Wave.

Skill Name: Charge.
Effect: Rushes in a straight line and deals 50% Atk damage. User stops next to target. Can't be used to freely move. (Needs Ride Whelk equipped)
Requirements: Ride Whelk.
Needed for: Dark Breath.

Skill Name: Impale.
Effect: Deals 40% piercing Atk damage. (Needs Ride Whelk equipped)
Requirements: Ride Whelk.
Needed for: Dark Breath.

Skill Name: Dark Breath.
Effect: Inflicts 50% piercing damage in a T shape in front of user and inflicts Blind for three turns. (Needs Ride Whelk equipped)
Requirements: Charge, Impale, Lv. 22.

Skill Name: Shadow Puppet.
Effect: Extends shadow and manifests it physically two cells away. Allows user to Normally attack where puppet is, but loses the ability to normally attack
at the default range. Abilities can't be used during Shadow Puppet. Lasts for three turns. (Self)
Requirements: Black Pulse (Dark Knight), Lv. 15.
Needed for: Shadow Kamikaze.

Skill Name: Shadow Kamikaze.
Effect: Detonates Shadow Puppet next to a target, dealing remaining HP as damage but also inflicting 50% of the damage dealt as piercing damage to the user.
Requirements: Shadow Puppet.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Ride Whelk.
Effect: Allows to ride a corrupted animal to increase Move by 1.
Requirements: Greedy Darkling (Dark Knight), Lv. 15.
Needed for: Charge, Impale.

-> Death Knight:

Base Stats:

Int: 4.

Equipment:

Weapons: Big Swords, Lances.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Death Spiral.
Effect: Inflicts 150% Int damage. Heals Undead by 150% Int. (Range=3)
Needed for: Immolation, Sub-Zero, Plague, Raise Dead.

Skill Name: Immolation.
Effect: Activates Burning state. Adjacent enemies who attack user receive 10% of the damage they inflict back as piercing damage. User burns 8% of Max MP per
turn while Burning state is on. Can be cancelled at no cost.
Requirements: Death Spiral.
Needed for: Impish Aura.

Skill Name: Sub-Zero.
Effect: Inflicts 150% Int damage in a + pattern, Binding enemies for three turns.

Skill Name: Plague.
Effect: Inflicts Flu on enemy with less than 50% HP. (Range=3)

Skill Name: Command Undead.
Effect: Allows to target a Zombified unit to command them to do the user's bidding for a turn. (Range=4)
Requirements: Lv. 14.
Needed for: Sacrifice.

Skill Name: Sacrifice.
Effect: Instantly kills an Undead monster under 20% HP, absorbing whatever MP they had left.
Requirements: Command Undead, Lv. 18.
Needed for: Raise Dead.

Skill Name: Raise Dead.
Effect: Brings every dead ally back to life with 1 HP, 0 MP and in Zombified status.
Requirements: Sacrifice, Lv. 22.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Impish Aura.
Effect: Increase Atk and Int of every unit adjacent to character by 3. (User included)
Requirements: Immolation, Sub-zero, Plague.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Bone Aura.
Effect: Reverses draining effects of skills, but reduces their effect by 50%.
Requirements: Cursed Sword.

--- Elemental Mage Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Pyro.
Needed for: Pyro Missile, Flame Loader (Enchanter).

Skill Name: Aqua.
Needed for: Aqua Sphere, Wave Chant (Enchanter).

Skill Name: Terra.
Needed for: Terra Shake, Terra Blaster (Enchanter).

Skill Name: Aero.
Needed for: Aero Vortex, Zephyr Charge (Enchanter).

Skill Name: Pyro Missile.
Effect: Deals 140% Int damage in a + pattern. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 14.
Requirements: Pyro, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Elemental Rage, Volcano (Spell Blade).

Skill Name: Aqua Sphere.
Requirements: Aqua, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Elemental Rage, Tsunami (Spell Blade).

Skill Name: Terra Shake.
Requirements: Terra, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Elemental Rage, Earthquake (Spell Blade.

Skill Name: Aero Vortex.
Requirements: Aero, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Elemental Rage, Tornado (Spell Blade).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Cymbal of Peace.
Effect: Pass a turn to restore 10% of Max MP.
Needed for: Elemental Guidance, Elemental Rage.

Skill Name: Elemental Guidance.
Effect: Reduces Magic damage by 20%.
Requirements: Cymbal of Peace, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Omni Blade (Spell Blade).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Elemental Rage.
Effect: If hit by an elemental attack from a Range, counter with a low-tier Elemental spell, (Pyro, Aqua, etc.)
provided there's enough MP left to cast it.
Requirements: Pyro Missile, Aqua Sphere, Terra Shake, Aero Vortex, Cymbal of Peace.

-> Enchanter:

Base Stats:

Int: 5.

Equipment:

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Flame Loader.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Fire element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Pyro (Elemental Mage).
Needed for: Demon Aura, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Wave Chant.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Water element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Aqua (Elemental Mage).
Needed for: Angel Blessing, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Terra Blast.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Earth element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Terra (Elemental Mage).
Needed for: Angel Blessing, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Zephyr Charge.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Wind element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Aero (Elemental Mage).
Needed for: Demon Aura, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Demon Aura.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Dark element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Flame Loader, Zephyr Charge, Lv. 15.
Needed for: Balance, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Angel Blessing.
Effect: Infuses a target's weapon with the Holy element for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Wave Chant, Terra Blast, Lv. 15.
Needed for: Balance, Overwhelm.

Skill Name: Overwhelm.
Effect: Cancels Enchant on target and deals target's total attack damage with the corresponding Enchant Element as Atk damage.
Element: Variable.
Requirements: Flame Loader, Water Chant, Terra Blast, Zephyr Charge, Demon Aura, Angel Blessing, Lv. 20.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Balance.
Effect: Immune to Bind.
Requirements: Demon Aura, Angel Blessing.

-> Spell Blade:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Short Swords.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Elemental Blade.
Effect: Locks onto enemy and prepares elemental burst for the next round. (Range=4)
Needed for: Volcano, Tsunami, Earthquake, Tornado.

Skill Name: Volcano.
Effect: Dashes in front of enemy and inflicts 220% Atk damage.
Requirements: Elemental Blade, Pyro Missile (Elemental Mage).
Needed for: Omni Blade.

Skill Name: Tsunami.
Requirements: Elemental Blade, Aqua Sphere (Elemental Mage).

Skill Name: Earthquake.
Requirements: Elemental Blade, Terra Shake (Elemental Mage) .

Skill Name: Tornado.
Requirements: Elemental Blade, Aero Vortex (Elemental Mage).

Skill Name: Warmth.
Effect: Heals for 120% Int. (Self)

Skill Name: Brunt.
Effect: Increases Atk to 150% for three turns. (Self)

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Omni Blade.
Effect: If affected by any manner of Element (Attack, Healing, Buff, Status, etc), weapon turns to that Element.
Requirements: Volcano, Tsunami, Earthquake, Tornado, Elemental Guidance (Elemental Mage).

--- Fighter Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Knuckles and Short Swords.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Brawl.
Effect: Inflict 150% Atk damage at the cost of halving Def for the turn.
MP Cost: 5.
Needed for: Beat Down, Counter Stance.

Skill Name: Beat Down.
Effect: Inflict 200% Atk damage at the cost of reducing Def to 0 for the turn.
Requirements: Brawl, Lv. 5.

Skill Name: Bonecrusher.
Effect: 100% Atk damage and inflicts Frail status.
Requirements: Brawl.
Needed for: Counter Stance, Smash Armor (Warlord).

Skill Name: Aura.
Effect: Heals 10% of Max HP and restores Status. (Self)
Needed for: Fighting Spirit, Chakra (Monk).

Skill Name: Wild Force.
Effect: Increases Atk to 120% for three turns.
Needed for: Counter Stance, Air Render.

Skill Name: Power Charge.
Effect: Doubles Atk for the next turn.
Requirements: Brawl, Wild Force, Bonecrusher, Lv. 5.
Needed for: War Shout (Warlord).

Skill Name: Air Render.
Effect: 100% Atk damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Wild Force.
Needed for: Air Splitter.

Skill Name: Air Splitter.
Effect: 50% Atk damage. (Range=4)
Requirements: Air Render, Lv. 5.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Fighting Spirit.
Effect: Increases Atk to 150% when under 25% of Max HP. (Cancels any applied buff)
Requirements: Aura.
Needed for: Thick-Headed.

Skill Name: Thick-Headed.
Effect: Immunity to Mind-based status-ailments.
Requirements: Fighting Spirit.
Needed for: Endure.

Skill Name: Endure.
Effect: Single Fatal Physical hit leaves character with 1 HP. Multiple attacks when in peril cancel Endure.
Requirements: Thick-Headed, Lv. 5.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Reflex.
Effect: Dodges Ranged attacks.
Needed for: Auto-Regen.

Skill Name: Auto-Regen.
Effect: Enables Auto-Regen of 5% of Max HP for 5 turns. (Activated when struck, works only once per battle)
Requirements: Reflex, Lv. 8.

-> Monk:

Base Stats:

HP: 35.
MP: 15.

Equipment:

Weapons: Knuckles/Claws and Staves.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Chakra.
Effect: Restores 10% Max HP and cleanses debuffs. (Self)
Requirements: Aura (Monk).
Needed for: Exorcism, Air Blast, Earth Render.

Skill Name: Exorcism.
Effect: Instantly wipes out Undead type monster under 40% HP.
Requirements: Chakra.
Needed for: Mantis.

Skill Name: Air Blast.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage in a + pattern. (Range=4)
MP Cost: 13.
Needed for: Snake.

Skill Name: Earth Render.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage across one row or column.
Needed for: Tiger.

Skill Name: Vital Flurry.
Effect: Deals 180% Atk damage and inflicts Frailty. (Mantis must be equipped)
Requirements: Mantis, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Viper Strike.
Effect: Deals 180% Atk damage and inflicts Venom. (Snake must be equipped)
Requirements: Snake, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Fatal Fury.
Effect: Deals 180% Atk damage and reduces target's Def by 50% for three turns. (Tiger must be equipped)
Requirements: Tiger, Lv. 18.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Mantis.
Effect: Increases self-healing values by 20%. Allows the use of Mantis technique.
Requirements: Exorcism.
Needed for: Vital Flurry.

Skill Name: Snake.
Effect: Increases damage dealt with Staves by 20%. Allows the use of Snake technique.
Requirements: Air Blast.
Needed for: Viper Strike.

Skill Name: Tiger.
Effect: Increases damage dealt with Knuckles/Claws by 20%. Allows the use of Tiger technique.
Requirements: Earth Render.
Needed for: Fatal Fury.

-> Warlord:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Knuckles/Claws, Swords.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Beastial Roar.
Effect: Induces Fear on a single target for three turns. (Range=2)
Needed for: Adrenaline Burst.

Skill Name: Smash Armor.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage and lowers target's Def by 40% for three turns.
Requirements: Bonecrusher (Fighter).
Needed for: Smash Weapon.

Skill Name: Boomerang Throw.
Effect: Attacks normally at a range. (Range=4)
Needed for: Raiden Charge.

Skill Name: Smash Weapon.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage and lowers target's Atk by 50% for three turns.
Requirements: Smash Armor, Lv. 18.
Needed for: Protect Weapon.

Skill Name: Raiden Charge.
Effect: Increases Atk to 150% and infuses weapon with the Elec element. (Non-stackable, self)
Requirements: Boomerang Throw.
Needed for: Adrenaline Burst.

Skill Name: Adrenaline Burst.
Effect: Allows to move a second time in the same turn.
Requirements: Beastial Roar, Raiden Charge, Lv. 15.

Skill Name: War Shout.
Effect: Increases Atk of adjacent units by 30%, self included. (Stackable)
Requirements: Power Charge (Fighter), Lv. 20.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Protect Weapon.
Effect: Immune to Atk debuffs.
Requirements: Smash Weapon.

--- Gunner Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Firearms.
Armor: Light clothing.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Sleep Grenade.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage and puts target to Sleep for three turns. (Range=3, + pattern)
Needed for: Acid Round.

Skill Name: Acid Round.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk Piercing damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Sleep Grenade, Lv 5.
Needed for: Burst Round.

Skill Name: Coin Practice.
Effect: Increase damage of next shot by 2. (Stackable up to 5 times, this extra damage pierces Def)
Needed for: Death from Above, Splash Shot.

Skill Name: Death from Above.
Effect: Let loose a barrage of shots that shower the 3x2 area in front of caster for 120% Atk damage.
Requirements: Coin Practise.
Needed for: Burst Round.

Skill Name: Burst Round.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage in a 3x3 area around the target. (Range=4)
Requirements: Acid Round, Death from Above.
Needed for: Proximity Bomb (Mechanic), Minor EMP Wave (Mechanic).

Skill Name: Splash Shot.
Effect: Deals 140% Atk damage in a + pattern.
Requirements: Coin Practise, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Precision.

Skill Name: Precision.
Effect: Boosts Range by 1.
Requirements: Splash Shot.
Needed for: Desperado, Assault (Phantom).

Skill Name: Desperado.
Effect: Inflicts 200% Atk damage in a 3x3 area around user.
Requirements: Precision, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Fast Reflexes.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Eagle's Eye.
Effect: Increases Range by 1.
Needed for: Fast Reflex, Quick Reload.

Skill Name: Fast Reflexes.
Effect: Increases Desperado damage to 250%.
Requirements: Eagle's Eye, Desperado.

Skill Name: Quick Reload.
Effect: Enables character to do a second shot if a different enemy is in range.
Requirements: Eagle's Eye, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Take Cover!.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Take Cover!.
Effect: Dodges projectiles.
Requirements: Quick Reload.

-> Mechanic:

Base Stats:

Rng: 4.

Equipment:

Weapons: Firearms, Knuckles/Claws.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Disarm.
Effect: Reduces a mechanic enemy's Atk to 10% for three turns. Disables mechanical turrets.
Needed for: Amplify, Control, Mount Turret.

Skill Name: Hack A.I.
Effect: Reduces a mechanic enemy's Int to 10% for three turns. Disables computarized contraptions.
Needed for: Amplify, Control, Mount Turret.

Skill Name: Proximity Bomb.
Effect: Lays an X in any cell adjacent to user. X will detonate in 3 turns or if user decides to set it off. Bomb explodes in a + pattern dealing 150% Int damage.
X will go off if anybody steps over it.
Requirements: Burst Round (Gunner), Lv. 13.
Needed for: Item Cannon.

Skill Name: Control.
Effect: Takes control of a single mechanical enemy that's been either Disarmed or Hacked for one turn. (Range=3)
Requirements: Disarm, Hack A.I.
Needed for: Mount Turret.

Skill Name: Item Cannon.
Effect: Allows using Items at a range. (Range=3)
Requirements: Proximity Bomb, Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Minor EMP Wave.
Effect: Deals 300% Int damage in a 3x3 area around the user. User cannot act next turn.
Requirements: Burst Round (Gunner), Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Mount Turret.
Effect: Use two turns up to fabricate a FAW that can be controlled by the character to hit any target in a 3x3 radius for 25% character Atk piercing damage.
Turret's HP is Lv. x5, Def is set at 10.
MP Cost: 25
Requirements: Disarm, Hack A.I., Control, Lv. 21.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Amplify.
Effect: Increases effectiveness of Healing items by 50%.
Requirements: Disarm, Hack A.I.
Needed for: Diminish.

Skill Name: Diminish.
Effect: Decreases damage taken from Mechanic enemies by 40%.
Requirements: Amplify, Lv. 15.

-> Phantom:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Firearms.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Spectre Bullet.
Effect: Deals 100% Int damage.
Needed for: Camouflage.

Skill Name: Camouflage.
Effect: Hides from enemy sight until user moves or acts.
Requirements: Spectre Bullet.
Needed for: Infiltrate, Disguise.

Skill Name: Disguise.
Effect: Disguises into an enemy until user uses an offensive action against the enemy. (Must have Infiltration equipped)
Requirements: Infiltration, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Prospect.
Effect: Examines ?s for traps. If there's no trap the ? is activated as per normal. If there's a trap, user will be warned, but the ? will not be activated.
Needed for: Sabotage.

Skill Name: Sabotage.
Effect: Reduces a target's Def by 40% for three turns.
Requirements: Prospect.
Needed for: Last Resort.

Skill Name: Assault.
Effect: Shoots three times in a row. Target Def is applied three times.
Requirements: Precision (Gunner).
Needed for: Assassination.

Skill Name: Assasination.
Effect: Locks onto target within range of attack. If hit or if target escapes range of attack, ability fails. After one turn, target is K.O.'d.
MP Cost: 30.
Requirements: Assault, Lv. 20.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Infiltration.
Effect: Allows the use of Disguise.
Requirements: Camouflage.
Needed for: Disguise.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Last Resort.
Effect: When K.O.'d, consumes all MP to deal magic damage in a + shape around the character. Damage is equal to the amount of MP left x 2. Subsequent revivals in the same battle will leave character with only 1 HP.
Requirements: Sabotage, Lv. 15.

--- Ninja Branch ---

Base Stats:

Rng: 3.

Equipment:

Weapons: Throwing Weapons, Short Swords.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Smoke Bomb.
Effect: Enable a 2nd movement within the same turn.
Needed for: Fire Blast, Water Serpent, Earth's Energy, Shadow Stalker, Immobilize.

Skill Name: Fire Blast.
Effect: Deals 150% Int damage in a X pattern. (Range=3)
Requirements: Smoke Bomb, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Shining Orb, Dragon Breath (Master).

Skill Name: Water Serpent.
Needed for: Shining Orb, Nereid Crash (Master).

Skill Name: Earth Spike.
Needed for: Shining Orb, Golem Stomp (Master).

Skill Name: Shadow Stalker.
Needed for: Shining Orb, Devil Cry (Master).

Skill Name: Immobilize.
Effect: Warps next to target and keeps them from moving for a turn. Target can act.
Requirements: Smoke Bomb.
Needed for: Quick Stab, Substitute, Spirit Strike (Shinobi).

Skill Name: Quick Stab.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage to a target which has been Immobilized.
Requirements: Immobilize, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Lethal Strike (Shinobi).

Skill Name: Shining Orb.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage in a X pattern. (Range=3)
Requirements: Fire Blast, Water Serpent, Earth Spike, Shadow Stalker, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Enlightening (Master).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Quick Feet.
Effect: Increases Move by 1.
Needed for: Flash Step.

Skill Name: Flash Step.
Effect: Able to walk through enemies.
Requirements: Quick Feet, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Enlightening (Master).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Substitute.
Effect: Switches places with Immobilized target when receiving an attack once.
Requirements: Immobilize, Lv. 5.

-> Shinobi:

Base Stats:

Mov: 4.

Equipment:

Weapons: Throwing Weapons, Short Swords.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Flowing River.
Effect: Deals 150% Atk damage and inflicts Flu for three turns. (Range=2)
Needed for: Shadow Clone.

Skill Name: Quiet Wind.
Effect: Deals 150% Atk damage and inflicts Fear for three turns. (Range=2)

Skill Name: Inner Calm.
Effect: Increases Spr by 50% for three turns. (Self)

Skill Name: Shadow Clone.
Effect: Creates a duplicate with half of all of the user's stats. Clone spends 10 MP per turn and disappears if either its HP or MP run out or if the user's hit.
Clone immitates an user's action, thus enabling the same action being repeated twice in the same turn.
Requirements: Flowing River, Quiet Wind, Inner Calm, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Spirit Strike.
Effect: Deals 120% Atk damage and lowers enemy Spr by 50%.
Requirements: Immobilize.
Needed for: Fugu Poison Dart.

Skill Name: Lethal Strike.
Effect: Deals 70% piercing Atk damage.
Requirements: Quick Stab, Lv. 15.
Needed for: Fugu Poison Dart.

Skill Name: Fugu Poison Dart.
Effect: Restores enemy HP to full and inflicts Doom. Works only on enemies under 50% HP.
Requirements: Spirit Strike, Lethal Strike, Lv. 20.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Family Flask.
Effect: Immunity to Poison and Venom.

-> Master:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Throwing Weapons, Staves.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Dragon Breath.
Effect: Deals 120% Int damage on a 3x3 area. (Range=4)
Requirements: Fire Blast (Ninja).
Needed for: Fire Ressonance.

Skill Name: Nereid Crash.
Requirements: Water Serpent (Ninja).
Needed for: Water Ressonance.

Skill Name: Golem Stomp.
Requirements: Earth Spike (Ninja).
Needed for: Earth Ressonance.

Skill Name: Devil Cry.
Requirements: Shadow Stalker (Ninja).
Needed for: Dark Ressonance.

Skill Name: Enlightening.
Effect: Increases Int by 70% for three turns. (Non-stackable, self)
Requirements: Shining Orb (Ninja), Flash Step (Ninja).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Fire Resonnance.
Effect: Reduces Fire damage by 50%. Increases Water damage received by 50%.
Requirements: Dragon Breath.

Skill Name: Water Resonnance.
Effect: Reduces Water damage by 50%. Increases Elec damage received by 50%.
Requirements: Nereid Crash.

Skill Name: Earth Resonnance.
Effect: Reduces Earth damage by 50%. Increases Wind damage received by 50%.
Requirements: Golem Stomp.

Skill Name: Dark Resonnance.
Effect: Reduces Dark damage by 50%. Increases Holy damage received by 50%.
Requirements: Devil Cry.

--- Rogue Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Short Swords, Bows.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Steal Zeny.
Effect: Takes 300z from target.
Needed for: Mug, Maintenance, Pickpocket (Renegade).

Skill Name: Mug.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage and steals: (Low tier enemy: Potion, Mid tier enemy: Ether, High tier: X-Potion)
Requirements: Steal Zeny.
Needed for: Stab: Shoulder, Stab: Shin, Stab: Eyes, Sneak Behind (Assassin).

Skill Name: Stone Pitch.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 4.
Needed for: Sand Attack.

Skill Name: Stab: Shoulder.
Effect: Deals 70% Atk damage and lowers Atk by 30%.
Requirements: Mug.
Needed for: Super Combo.

Skill Name: Stab: Shin.
Effect: Deals 70% Atk damage and lowers Move to 1.

Skill Name: Stab: Eyes.
Effect: Deals 70% Atk damage and inflicts Blind for 3 turns.

Skill Name: Super Combo.
Effect: Deals 150% Atk damage and lowers Def to 50% for 3 turns.
Requirements: Stab: Shoulder, Stab: Shin, Stab: Eyes, Lv. 8.
Needed for: One-Two (Assassin).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Maintenance.
Effect: Party cannot be stolen from.
Requirements: Steal Zeny.
Needed for: Pilfer.

Skill Name: Pilfer.
Effect: Expend 1% of Maxium MP to steal 100z per attack.
Requirements: Maintenance, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Filch (Renegade).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Sand Attack.
Effect: Blinds attacker for 3 turns if receiving a physical attack in an adjacent position.
Requirements: Stone Pitch, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Counter (Assassin).

-> Assassin:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Short Swords, Katars.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: One-Two.
Effect: Stabs in a rapid succession, hitting twice but also applying target Def twice.
Requirements: Super Combo (Rogue).
Needed for: Assailing Mastery, Counter.

Skill Name: Mighty Thrust.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage and pushes all targets adjacent to user in the opposite direction back one cell.
Needed for: Counter.

Skill Name: Sneak Behind.
Effect: If within 3 squares, moves next to target and lands on the cell opposite to the side user was standing on.
Requirements: Mug (Rogue).
Needed for: Snap: Arm, Snap: Leg.

Skill Name: Snap: Arm.
Effect: Can only be used right after having snuck behind a target and only works provided said target's remaining HP is lower than user's. Lowers target's Atk to 1
for three turns.
Requirements: Sneak Behind.
Needed for: Snap: Neck.

Skill Name: Snap: Leg.
Effect: Can only be used right after having snuck behind a target and only works provided said target's remaining HP is lower than user's. Inflicts Bind for three
turns.
Requirements: Sneak Behind.
Needed for: Snap: Neck.

Skill Name: Snap: Neck.
Effect: Can only be used right after having snuck behind a target and only works provided said target's remaining HP is lower than user's and they must be status
ailed. Instantly kills target.
Requirements: Snap: Arm, Snap: Leg, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Reaper Song.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage on a single target and inflicts Stun. Ability can't stun the same target consecutively. (Must have a Katar equipped)
Requirements: Assailing Mastery.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Assailing Mastery.
Effect: Boosts damage dealt with Katars by 20%.
Requirements: One-Two, Lv. 15.
Needed for: Reaper Song.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Counter.
Effect: Counters any physical blow dealt at an adjacent space provided the attack range reaches target with a 100%
Atk Physical damage.
Requirements: One-Two, Mighty Thrust, Lv. 20.

-> Renegade:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Swords, Bows.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Hide.
Effect: Disappears from sight until user moves or acts.
Needed for: Coward's Way.

Skill Name: Coward's Way.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage to a target when hidden.
Requirements: Hide.
Needed for: Crook Call, Filch.

Skill Name: Crook Call.
Effect: Instantly uncovers any hidden unit in the field.
Requirements: Coward's Way, Lv. 15.
Needed for: Bluff.

Skill Name: Bluff.
Effect: Works only when under 10% HP. Deals 500% Atk damage to a single target, user Def is lowered to 0.
Requirements: Crook Call, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Pickpocket.
Effect: Steals 1,500 Zeny from an enemy. (Range=1)
Requirements: Steal Zeny (Rogue).
Needed for: Filch.

Skill Name: Lockpicking.
Effect: Opens Treasure Chests without using Chest Keys. Can also be used to unlock plot-related doors for no further cost.
Requirements: Lv. 15.
Needed for: Master Key, Master Picking.

Skill Name: Master Key.
Effect: Consumes one Chest Key and allows Master Picking for an entire Mission.
Requirements: Lockpicking.

Skill Name: Filch.
Effect: Allows stealing Gems from enemies. (Fodder enemies: Red Gem, Normal enemies: Yellow Gem, Boss enemies: Blue Gem)
Requirements: Coward's Way, Pickpocket, Lv. 18.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Master Picking.
Effect: After producing a Master Key allows opening every Treasure Chest at no further cost.
Requirements: Lockpicking.

--- Swordsman Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Swords, Lances.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Megaslash.
Effect: Deals 110% Atk damage on row (3 squares) in front.
Needed for: Thermal Shock, Two-Handed Slash.

Skill Name: Sky Blade.
Effect: Deals 110% Atk damage on column (2 squares) in front.
Needed for: Thermal Shock, Jump (Dragoon).

Skill Name: Thermal Shock.
Effect: Deals 130% Atk damage in a 3x3 area around the user.
Requirements: Megaslash, Sky Blade, Lv. 5.

Skill Name: Shield.
Effect: Reduces physical damage by 75% for one turn. (Self)
Needed for: Bodyguard.

Skill Name: Bodyguard.
Effect: Targets ally to take damage for them for 3 turns. (Range=5)
Requirements: Shield, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Idle HP Recovery, Nurse, Harden (Battle Master).

Skill Name: First Aid.
Effect: Restores 5% of Max HP and status. (Self or ally in range of Item)
Needed for: Nurse.

Skill Name: Nurse.
Effect: Restores 10% of Max HP and status. (+ range)
Requirements: First Aid, Bodyguard, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Soothe (Dragoon).

Skill Name: Two-Handed Slash.
Effect: Deals 150% Atk damage.
Requirements: Megaslash, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Two-Handed Swordplay.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Two-Handed Swordplay.
Effect: Boost damage with big swords 1.2x.
Requirements: Two-Handed Slash.
Needed for: Hero.

Skill Name: Idle HP Recovery.
Effect: If character doesn't use "Move", character recovers 5% of Max HP at the end of their turn.
Requirements: Bodyguard.
Needed for: Hero.

Skill Name: Hero.
Effect: Atk and Def +1 for every fallen ally during the battle. (Stackable)
Requirements: Two-Handed Swordplay, Idle HP Recovery, Lv. 8.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Parry.
Effect: Dodges all Neutral Physical hits that aren't ranged.
Requirements: Lv. 8.

-> Dragoon:

Base Stats:

Rng: 2.

Equipment:

Weapons: Swords, Lances.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Hundred Spear.
Effect: Deals 50% Atk damage and hits a target four times, counting target's Def four times. (Can only be used with Lances)
Needed for: Two-Handed Polefighting.

Skill Name: Soothe.
Effect: Cancels debuffs on self.
Requirements: Nurse (Swordsman).
Needed for: Dragontamer.

Skill Name: Dragontamer.
Effect: Controls one Dragon-type enemy for three turns. User cannot move or act. Taming cancels if user is hit. (Range=3)
Requirements: Soothe.
Needed for: Dragon Heart, Dragon Soul, Dragon Bane.

Skill Name: Jump.
Effect: Deals 170% Atk damage. (Range=4)
Requirements: Sky Blade (Swordsman).
Needed for: Dragon Bane.

Skill Name: Dragon Bane.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage to a dragon-type enemy.
Requirements: Dragontamer, Jump.

Skill Name: Reversal.
Effect: Deals Physical damage. Damage is user's current Atk plus the amount of HP lost.
Requirements: Jump.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Two-Handed Polefighting.
Effect: Boost damage with Lances by 1.2x.
Requirements: Hundred Spear.

Skill Name: Dragon Soul.
Effect: Becomes immune to Fear.
Requirements: Dragontamer.

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: Dragon Heart.
Effect: If hit by a Death attack, automatically revives with 1 HP left.
Requirements: Dragontamer.

-> Battle Master:

Base Stats:

HP: 35.
MP: 15.
Atk: 5.
Def: 3.

Equipment:

Weapons: Swords, Lances, Bows, Throwing Weapons.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Grind.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage but lowers Def and Spr by 50% for the turn.

Skill Name: Quick Shift.
Effect: Re-equips weapon from stash. (Must have Increase Capacity equipped)
Requirements: Increase Capacity.
Needed for: Cross Slash, Perfect Shot.

Skill Name: Cross Slash.
Effect: Deals 250% Atk damage. Instantly shifts to the other weapon. Only works with Swords and Lances equipped. (Must have Increase Capacity equipped)
Requirements: Quick Shift.
Needed for: Omni Slash.

Skill Name: Perfect Shot.
Effect: Deals 200% Atk damage. Instantly shifts to the other weapon. Only works with Bows or Throwing Weapons equipped. (Must have Increase Capacity equipped)
Requirements: Quick Shift.
Needed for: Omni Shot.

Skill Name: Harden.
Effect: Increases Atk and Def by 40% for three turns. (Self)
Requirements: Bodyguard (Swordsman).
Needed for: Provocation.

Skill Name: Provocation.
Effect: Forces enemies within a 5x5 radius around the user to target them.
Requirements: Harden, Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Omni Slash.
Effect: Deals 300% Atk damage but forces the user to rest in the following turn.
Requirements: Cross Slash, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Omni Shot.
Effect: Deals 250% Atk damage but forces the user to rest in the following turn.
Requirements: Perfect Shot, Lv. 18.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Increase Capacity.
Effect: Increases Weapon Slot by 1, allowing to shift in the midst of battle.
Needed for: Quick Shift.

--- White Mage Branch ---

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Canes, Rods, Tomes/Books.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Heal.
Effect: Heals for 100% Int. (Range=3)
Needed for: Palliate, Rejuvenate, Kyrie, Protect, Barrier.

Skill Name: Protect.
Effect: Boosts Def to 130%. (Range=3)
Requirements: Heal, Lv. 3.
Needed for: Shield (Devout), Divine Assault (Paragon).

Skill Name: Barrier.
Effect: Boosts Spr to 130%. (Range=3)
Requirements: Heal, Lv. 3.
Needed for: Bubble (Devout), Divine Gale (Paragon).

Skill Name: Palliate.
Effect: Restores Status. (Range=3)
Requirements: Heal, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Remedy (Devout).

Skill Name: Rejuvenate.
Effect: Heals for 150% Int. (Range=3)
Requirements: Heal.
Needed for: Restore, Vitalize.

Skill Name: Restore.
Effect: Heals for 180% Int and recovers Status. (Range=3)
Requirements: Rejuvenate, Lv. 5.
Needed for: Life.

Skill Name: Life.
Effect: Revives fallen character with 25% of their Max HP. (Range=3)
Requirements: Restore, Palliate, Kyrie, Lv. 8
Needed for: Ressurrect (Devout).

Skill Name: Kyrie.
Effect: Deals 130% Int damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Heal.
Needed for: Vitalize, Life, Sacred Light, Vanquish (Paragon).

Skill Name: Vitalize.
Effect: Heals Party for 100% Int.
Requirements: Kyrie, Rejuvenate, Lv. 8.
Needed for: Vigor (Paragon).

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: MP Turbo.
Effect: Doubles damage dealt or HPs healed by Spells by expending twice as much MP.
Needed for: MP Turbo.

Skill Name: Faith.
Effect: Become Immune to Holy based attacks.
Requirements: MP Turbo.
Needed for: Blessed Conviction (Paragon).

- R-Ability:

Skill Name: MP Rage.
Effect: Recovers 30% of the damage dealt by attacks as MP.
Requirements: MP Turbo, Lv. 8.

-> Devout:

Base Stats:

Int: 4.
Spr: 3.

Equipment:

Weapons: Canes, Rods, Tomes/Books.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Refresh.
Effect: Heals target for 300% Int. (Range=3)
Needed for: Regenerate, Resurrect.

Skill Name: Regenerate.
Effect: During three turns, target will recover 10% of Max HP per turn. (Range=3)
Requirements: Refresh.
Needed for: True Faith.

Skill Name: Remedy.
Effect: Heals status of targets in a + pattern. (Range=3)
Requirements: Palliate (White Mage).

Skill Name: Shield.
Effect: Increases Def of targets in a + shape to 130% for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Protect (White Mage), Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Bubble.
Effect: Increases Spr of targets in a + shape to 130% for three turns. (Range=3)
Requirements: Barrier (White Mage), Lv. 15.

Skill Name: Sacred Light.
Effect: Deals 180% Int damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Kyrie (White Mage).

Skill Name: Resurrect.
Effect: Revives fallen character with full HP. (Range=3)
MP Cost: 30.
Requirements: Life (White Mage), Refresh, Lv. 18.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: True Faith.
Effect: Reduces Elemental damage by 40%.
Requirements: Regenerate, Shield, Bubble.

-> Paragon:

Base Stats:

Equipment:

Weapons: Short Swords, Tomes/Books.

Skill Tree:

- A-Ability:

Skill Name: Mind Sword.
Effect: Deals 200% Int damage. (Range=4)
MP Cost: 17.
Needed for: Vanquish, Hard Defense.

Skill Name: Hard Defense.
Effect: All physical attacks deal 1 damage for three turns. User may not attack or use abilities during this time.
Requirements: Mind Sword.

Skill Name: Divine Assault.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage and halves target's Atk for three turns.
Requirements: Protect (White Mage).
Needed for: Vanquish.

Skill Name: Divine Gale.
Effect: Deals 100% Atk damage halves target's Int for three turns.
Requirements: Barrier (White Mage).

Skill Name: Vigor.
Effect: Heals party for 150% Int.
MP Cost: 28.
Requirements: Vitalize (White Mage), Lv. 15.
Needed for: Purge.

Skill Name: Purge.
Effect: Nulls an enemy's resistance to Holy-based attacks for three turns. (Range=2)
Requirements: Vigor.

Skill Name: Vanquish.
Effect: Deals 250% Atk damage and inflicts Blind for three turns. Destroys Undead under 50% HP.
Requirements: Mind Sword, Divine Assault, Divine Gale, Purge, Lv. 18.

Skill Name: Comet.
Effect: Calls a projectile from space to land on an enemy in three turns to deal 250% Int damage. (Range=3)
Requirements: Blessed Conviction, Lv. 18.

- S-Ability:

Skill Name: Blessed Conviction.
Effect: Ignore Def of Undead monsters.
Requirements: Faith (White Mage), Lv. 12.
Needed for: Comet.

-----------------

Hope everyone likes the classes. Took me a darn long time to complete. Well, what do you all think? :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad