Join our server on Discord

Happy Easter, everyone!
the only chocolate i got was a cake, though to be fair i was just getting over being sick once again this weekend. was a good easter though, even if half the day was spent in church and the mess hall, it was still good.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
cadeggs. just sayin.
I hope everyone had a nice easter. I spent mine doing homework! XC and no chocolate treats for me. bawwww
Check out my Art? ^^
Available for commissions :)
I slept through the day Jesus said to the world "LOL RESPAWN".
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Happy Easter!
This years the best, have over 10 easter eggs for once! :D
But probably by next week I'm going to go on a diet for a couple of days until I get back to 7 and a half stone from eatting all of those eggs! *Grabs another easter egg box*
Ok, well happy easter everyone!!!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I doubt you need to go on a diet.

Also, http://www.sinfest.net/archive_page.php?comicID=3500
Well, Easters here and gone and now I think i stopped puking from over choco eating. Happy easter everyone and I think i got a new idea for a lemon.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Silly Christians and their Zombie savior. ^_^

I don't celebrate many holidays, mostly because I don't believe in the religious crap that goes along with them. I always do something on christmas though, family traditions and all that. And halloween.. but only because there's free candy involved.

Easter on the other hand... That was just an excuse to stay home and.. Well, lets just leave it at that. WHEEEEEEEEEE!
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
I am not a fan of religion either, so I just take part in the commercialized aspects of holidays.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
(04-09-2010 12:34 AM)Rational passion Wrote: Silly Christians and their Zombie savior. ^_^

I don't celebrate many holidays, mostly because I don't believe in the religious crap that goes along with them. I always do something on christmas though, family traditions and all that. And halloween.. but only because there's free candy involved.

Easter on the other hand... That was just an excuse to stay home and.. Well, lets just leave it at that. WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Yea.. that was a lot of fun ^_^
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.