Join our server on Discord

greatest wrestler of all time
In your opinion, who is the greatest wrestler who ever lived

In my opinion, Lou Thez was the greatest wrestler of all time. He was the first "undisputed" world heavyweight champ in the late 40s/mid50s when wrestling was real, not the storyline shit you see now in WWE/TNA bs.
I don't know all of the super old folks from before the WWF. But if we were talking current wrestlers (within the last ten years or so) Chris Benoit was one of, if not the best actual wrestler in the WWE.
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
Entertainmentwise... Shawn Michaels, hands down... Pure wrestling ability... I'd have to say Kurt Angle.. Though they realy underplay him in the storylines...
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
(03-31-2010 12:50 PM)Rational passion Wrote: Entertainmentwise... Shawn Michaels, hands down... Pure wrestling ability... I'd have to say Kurt Angle.. Though they realy underplay him in the storylines...

Shawn Michaels was a badass wrestler. Rational passion, did you see the wrestlemania match of him.
The greatest wrestler of all time would have to be these guys:

Rick Flare *Wooooooow*
Stone Cold *Stunner*
The UnderTaker *Dead man*
Triple H *Pedagre*

Well they are the wrestlers I really do think that are the greatest!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Lou Thez--best wrestler in the "golden age of wrestling"(1950s/early 60s)

Ric Flair--70s, 80s, early 90s

Stone Cold--in the 90s/early 00s
(03-31-2010 10:48 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote:
(03-31-2010 12:50 PM)Rational passion Wrote: Entertainmentwise... Shawn Michaels, hands down... Pure wrestling ability... I'd have to say Kurt Angle.. Though they realy underplay him in the storylines...

Shawn Michaels was a badass wrestler. Rational passion, did you see the wrestlemania match of him.

I did... And I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried during his farewell speech.
I would have to say Kurt Angle, easily: great ability, fun to watch in the ring, great mic skills, and a real role model too.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Kurt really is an easy answer. Though like I said.. They really underplay his abilities in the storylines. Of course.. If they didn't, then he would be the champ all the time, and people would get bored watching quickly.
Wrestling during the time of Lou Thez--roughly the mid 1950s, early 60s--wasn't actualy "fake", as you would see in WWE/WCW/WWF/TNA bullshit. Back then, it was real with the guys actaully fighting to win world titles. Speaking of which, it's bullshit, that the WWE has two "world championship" titles--WWE title and World Heavyweight Championship--if it's just one company, then they should be just one champion. WHC title, in my opinion, is the most prestigous, since it goes back over a 100 yrs, and was use during the early glory days of the NWA.