Join our server on Discord

wwe wrestlemania 26 live link ??
Anyone know of a "good", virus-free/malware-free link that will show wwe wrestlemania 26 tomorrow. The PPV cost is fucking bullshit--55 bucks that Time Warner Cable wants for me to dish and plus tax and the cost just to rent the damn converter box.
I'll have a stream up on my forum tomorrow before the big event.

http://cawalliance.fullforums.com

In the meanwhile, you can participate in the many dynamics we're hosting to hype the event.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Thanks, man.
(03-28-2010 11:20 AM)DJ Rocket and Megamon Wrote: I'll have a stream up on my forum tomorrow before the big event.

http://cawalliance.fullforums.com

In the meanwhile, you can participate in the many dynamics we're hosting to hype the event.

What section on your forum, are you streaming.
I'm wondering the same thing.. And also, what kind of quality are we going to be looking at? I mean.. If it isn't going to be decent, then I'll just wait until tuesday when my friend burns me a DVD.

On another note.. Who do you think will win between Michaels and the Undertaker? I think that whichever one loses was planning to retire before this. (If it's the Uindertaker, then they probably wanted to use the "He finally lost at wrestlemania! He's lost his power! storyline.. If t's Michales.. Then well.. It's Ric Flair's retirement all over again.. Except Michaels is way hotter than Ric.)
And if you're not down with that. We all got two words for ya.

Suck it!
It's streaming in WWE Discussion>Live PPV Coverage

For better results, please join. We provide streams for every PPV that WWE and TNA do.

And strangely, I feel that Michaels will stop the streak.

The quality atm is good, but it's in english followed by Spanish translation.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
(03-29-2010 10:11 AM)DJ Rocket and Megamon Wrote: It's streaming in WWE Discussion>Live PPV Coverage

For better results, please join. We provide streams for every PPV that WWE and TNA do.

And strangely, I feel that Michaels will stop the streak.

The quality atm is good, but it's in english followed by Spanish translation.

I couldn't find the link, dude. I was on ustream, but it kept buffering like a bitch. I had missed the main event--taker vs michaels, which I heard from a friend was a legendary match; going to see the highlights on raw.