Join our server on Discord

Lemonaid stand?
Ok, when I first started here writing lemons one of the first places I've went for help on writing was the lemonaid stand. It still helps me every now and then. Though I think we need to refresh the E-mails and names. Keep the information though! tis useful. Maybe add more info to help?

On another site they have info and what not, one of them was explaining a lemon scene, you know, how the person feels when orgasming or something. sure the author knows how THEY feel, but how does the other character feel? How does the female feel when they're beign fondled, rubbed, licked, kissed? how do they feel during sex? or the guy when the author is female? a general guide to what a female wants to feel during sex? what a guy wants to feel during sex? There are some authors who haven't got to experience sex or foreplay and what not. Sure you can figure it out after reading a few dozen stories, but would a guide like that help?

Maybe a guide to for writing stories longer then 500 words? nothing is more annoying than "Joe took off his clothes, put his dick inside of mimi, a moment later he came." or some variation. maybe something in the polls section asking some suggestions for what you like in reading before sorting through it all to put in there? and put one on the author's den as well?

I don't know, after re-reading all of this I see a huge rant...what do you think people?
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Sounds good to me. All the female knowledge I possess is gathered from my girlfriend, who, although open minded, isn't into really talking about it. Go figure. So if I get reviewed, I could find out how well I'm doing, see if I have any good views or anything to be used as examples, blah blah blah...
Ehem....... *Thinking on it*

Well I would say that is a good idea actually Freddy :D

The only information I have is from my last boyfriend, he told me some things but I did promise him I would not say a word to anyone on what he said
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I like the idea too. Although I do know a good bit myself, some of the more... advanced areas I could say I could use some help with. ^^'

Advanced (For me) As in Yaoi, S&M, Some Yuri and other types as well...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
So, you basically want people to share their sex experiences?

Aside from it being a little wierd and pervy, i'm sure i could be of use, having been with both guys and girls, kyahaaa.

all i ever wanted was the world.