Join our server on Discord

"Living It Up"(drugs, sex, rock ...)
I have this story, that I've been pondering in the confines of my mine for sometime. It involves Lucemon--rookie form, that is, who's been in Earth in the late 60s/early 70s, and is dragged into the world of the countercultural--drugs, sex, and rock...you get the idea.

If you read my fics, "Journey to the Center of the Mind", "Shot of Smack", "A Long Strange Trip", this story is part of that canon. It's somewhat, an OOC approach of Lucemon, who is obviosuly a crazed out white angel boy, that seeks the "utopia". It's just a story of a what if sceneario, and a commentary of the era--how the era was and what the hell was going on at the time.

The short-story has numerous drug references over heroin, lsd, uppers/downers, cocaine, and weed. I'm not a drug user--I've been called that by the "complaints" on ff.net, though, for the record, I'm not a drug user. Never been, never will be. I'm not depicting, the conditions that how life was in the early 70s, which in a sence, was how it was for people under 20 years old.

Lemons a plenty; my first attempt at lemons and what a first attempt it is. 4X5X(4 ways, 5 ways), slight BDSM here and there, 15U(under 15, if you catch my drift), and most things you would have in a "lemon" story, minus slash, which I do not write. I do support free speech and all, but I do not write yaoi/yuri lemons, I respect the authors and all, but's it not my thing. My lemons would have male/female sex, not same sex.

Characters(so far):
Lucemon(main character)
Ari Boulonge-Paffgen--the friend of Lucemon and and a fellow drug addict; a user of heroin,lsd, weed, uppers. Age 13. Based on a somewhat from a real person, somewhat. Dresses somewhat as a Louis XVII on occassion, adorns psychdelic furs and beads, black shoes.
Zoe Otley--15, a blonde California babe; a hot piece of tail; Ari would mention that he want "some" of her.

Kathy Bates--14, a local "city girl"(call girl) of San Francisco. friend of Zoe. User of heroin, hashish, and various uppers/downers.

Blake Chaloux--age 15, a friend of Ari's, and is a sort of a drug dealer/"manager" of Kathy.
ok...what inspiration are you looking for? some one to throw pointers here and there? some insight on the 70s? how not to write a lemon? if you want to broaden your vocab try looking in the lemonade station in the lemons section of the main site. "the guide to anime, hentai, and fanfiction" there is 5 total topics in the page that may or may not help you.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
(03-30-2010 04:18 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: ok...what inspiration are you looking for? some one to throw pointers here and there? some insight on the 70s? how not to write a lemon? if you want to broaden your vocab try looking in the lemonade station in the lemons section of the main site. "the guide to anime, hentai, and fanfiction" there is 5 total topics in the page that may or may not help you.

I know what a "lemon" is, Fred. Also, some knowlege of the early 70s is stuff I know. The purpose of this OP, was getting a feedback from the community, and seeing how people would react to it. Though, this sort of a NC-17 rated story compared to the XXX stuff I would see here. From a scale from 1 to 10 for lemons, this story would be rated it at a 5--somewhere in the middle.
(03-30-2010 04:18 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: ok...what inspiration are you looking for? some one to throw pointers here and there? some insight on the 70s? how not to write a lemon? if you want to broaden your vocab try looking in the lemonade station in the lemons section of the main site. "the guide to anime, hentai, and fanfiction" there is 5 total topics in the page that may or may not help you.

@Fred. Would you read this story, if it were uploaded here or not. I know on ff.net, it would have been blocked just with the lemons and drug use.
*blink* i know some hp stories that have the same criteria and is still on the site.

*shrug* if it was loaded here, sure if you specifically want me to. you want a no bull flamish review or a regular review?

and the lemonaid station is helpful if you look through it. *mostly towards the bottom of lord archives guide* as long as the lemon isn't 'he done her, she moaned, he came she came' ( or some variation that is less than 100 words) then i'll read it. as long as it isn't yaoi, and even then i may give it a shot.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
(03-30-2010 10:34 PM)fred_18_2008 Wrote: *blink* i know some hp stories that have the same criteria and is still on the site.

*shrug* if it was loaded here, sure if you specifically want me to. you want a no bull flamish review or a regular review?

and the lemonaid station is helpful if you look through it. *mostly towards the bottom of lord archives guide* as long as the lemon isn't 'he done her, she moaned, he came she came' ( or some variation that is less than 100 words) then i'll read it. as long as it isn't yaoi, and even then i may give it a shot.

This story is going to involve slash of any form, no its straight up 100% male/female all the way. It's a U16(under 16) lemon with a variation of sexual detail--4X5X, slight bdsm and ...acts, while undert the influence of various drugs by Lucemon(rookie) and his human "friends".

I'm pushing the limits in this story, more than my previous stories, due to the fact of underage lemon, drug use, and other questional actions. I'm not supporting the content, nor do I endorse it. This story will be quite graphic, describing sex acts(oral, bsdm...any XXX you would think of that is not slash)

Right at the apex of the action, as a "backdrop" to the activity, See Me, Feel Me/Listening to You--The Who played, which I thought synched with the whole "activity"(*sex*), if you heard it.