Join our server on Discord

O.C. digimon battles (simulations)
Anyone have O.C. digimon that you've developed in your own works or thought of and had thought of "battles"(simulations) of them against digimon from the actual series, or "scenarios" with digimon(non-oc).

My own scenario(s)

Alphamon vs Daemon(super mega)

Alphamon would kick Daemon's ass any day of the week.

BurningPhoenixmon vs Lucemon(rookie)
The great phoenix's equal; a great battle; it would come down to a draw. Trinity Fire vs Grand Cross--both attacks equal in strength and force. I had pictured this battle in mind for sometime, and thought greatly in detail of how it would unfold. Then again, BurningPhoenixmon is the god form of Abraxas--a god that has the body of boy, who can beat the holy hell out of Lucemon, in his rookie mode.
But of course. Original characters tend to do that! It'd be nice if you went into length about how the battle played out though, give us a slice of your mind!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
For me, the story in my head has been revolving mostly around Christopher Lunen and Compiomon's digivolution line, all of them OC. But I realized that although almost all the other digidestined in the story will have a normal digimon(gato, agu, etc) almost all my villains are OC as well. I may have to explore this route. Maybe a battle with...(off to scribble in notebook and continues to mutter)
(03-29-2010 10:09 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: But of course. Original characters tend to do that! It'd be nice if you went into length about how the battle played out though, give us a slice of your mind!

Do you mean against the GrandPhoenixmon vs Lucemon(rookie)?

I did try to write out in a short-story, which was sort of a freeking fight to the death, between the great phoenix and the angelic kid. Then again, a great burning phoenix god mode of anicent god that has the body of a boy, would been have his compition against a angelic kid, that is equal to a mega. This would be a good story/battle to read, you know.
I recall this RP some guy did at Renamon.nl forums whilst it still was out there. Basically, there was this evil digimon trying to revive and as the day of its rebirth dawned, a few select digimon began reacting to this prescence and slowly began losing their minds, few of them being on the heroes' side and began wreacking havoc in completely different forms of digimon (Mutant Digivolution, I think it's called) while also awakening their other partners' demon side. These digimon were called by the GM of the RPG as the "Wings" of an entity called SkullReapermon, some sort of evil who had been vanquished long ago by the protectors of Digital World, hinting it to have been either of the four sacred beasts (Quilongmon, Byakkomon, Zhuquemon and Xuanwumon) or just the main entity, the fusion between the four.

SkullReapermon eventually appears and starts destroying all the six corrupted digimon, absorbing them to regain his wings, and when he attempts to bring forth chaos, we were supposed to see its anti- coming, but we never did as the RP ended prematurely.

In my opinion, this "SkullReapermon"'s whose appearance was very nicely done by the GM would've had quite an awe-striking fight against the fusion between the four sovereigns. I mean, an almighty dragon vs. a demon. That's <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh boy, that does sound delicious! XD Most of the OC Digimon battles I've ever had in my mind (and occasionally written in a notebook) usually revolves around aspects of mythology... so... They tend to be predictable. XD Unless of course I take some liberties and change the outcome of said myths.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I always thought of my WereKnightmon going against BlackWarGreymon....hmm.....*walks off muttering, picking up a pencil, paper, eraser, and coloring supplies*
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I did write out the "battle" with my BurningPhoenixmon vs Lucemon(rookie), which is particuarly a good battle.
Well, Ray, if I may be honest for a moment, I actually have no idea if the GM's idea of SkullReapermon was anything related to myths or whatnot, but it'd be really cool if it was. I like when cool stuff is based off cool myths.

Stringing from that thought, I'd like to know a bit more about the Myth of the four guardian beasts from the Chinese myths. All I know is that they protect four opposite cardinal points and that they are uniformedly commanded by a higher entity, but, if you translate that to digimon though, I could just tweak history a bit and just say something like the four sovereigns dissolved from the higher entity AFTER the fight with SkullReapermon where he was sealed and his wings were removed from his body, being laid to rest inside six 'mortals'.

I'd say, then, a fight between Fanglongmon who's a DNA between all four sovereigns and a fully powered SkullReapermon would be a catastrophic but again very cool event. And one could make a myth outta that <3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Bet Slash could take him.

*Shadow's mind*

Giant skeleton glares down at the small speck that is Slashmon

Slash: Dammit Shadow. *Gets stepped on like an ant*

*/Shadow's mind*

Hmm, probably should've had him digivolve.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad