Join our server on Discord

Taking a request
I'll do one request see if I'm any good at it. But I won't do the 4th or 5th generation. Or yoai, not because I think it's gross or anything, but because I haven't experimented in writing in that genre yet and would like to do it on my own terms if I ever do.
So I'll do the first one someone asks me to do.
Ah what the hell, I haven't asked for a request in a while XD

And yes, it is a Patamon/Gatomon lemon I want. Now let's see if we can make it interesting. This came to me after seeing this picture of Gatomon:

http://www.mobiusunleashed.com/free/digi...mage1.html

So my idea is that Patamon caughts Gatomon pleasuring herself with a dildo. She and Patamon are a couple already and thus they have an active sexual life with each other. Of course they know about self-pleasure but that doesn't means they will not get surprised if they walk in and see the other on such situation.

So obviously Patamon gets surprised and being the kind gentlemon he is, he decides to leave, or at least he tries but Gatomon stops him since now that he is there why miss the chance to have control of the things so she gets him to do whatever she wants, so she pushes him onto the bed and starts to give commands to him (as in lick my nipples, rub my clit, you know getting her free pleasure ^^)

Patamon of course does all that and more, he never could say no to her. This of course pleases her to the max, pretty evident for the multiple climaxes she had, but at the same time gets her to wonder why he didn't refused. He honestly tells her that he kind of deserves any punishment for walking in like that without even knocking at the door. Gatomon feels flattered and this is what leads to the main course of the sex with some kisses and such, you know adding the passion bit ^^

After they finish the just remain holding each other closer and during the aftermath Gatomon thanks Patamon for being so honest and for obeying all of her wishes moments before even though she knew it was an accident that he watched her like that and she did took advantage of that but Patamon dismisses her apology telling her he would do anything to make her happy because she makes him so happy too by giving her heart to him ^^

So how was it? pretty interesting huh? any suggestions or changes you want to make tell me, I really want to know what do you think ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'll start it in a few hours.
Ok cool. I can do this story. I actually have that picture. I'll have it done as soon as I can.

HEY when I post this, should I post it here in text, in the story area, or do I attach a .txt file or both.
First off thanks for taking my request and about how to post it, post it in text in author's domain ^^
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Cool. Thanks for letting me know. It is coming along quite nicely if I do say so myself.
Cool! can't wait to see it ^^
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Only changes so far are that patamon went to leave but ended up staying, and gets caught that way. Which changes a few smaller details. I think you'll approve of it.:D
Always with Patamon and Gatomon, huh, LP?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
After nearly 3 years here one'd think you'd get to know of his preferences, Mike.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wait...He actually LIKES Patamon and Gatomon? I didn't even have the faintest clue.