Join our server on Discord

Crazy Comedy Club
A group where one focuses on just making others laugh. Everyone needs to laugh one way or another, so check this group I propose to you. As a matter of fact, don't hold your thoughts back, because in the CCC, there are no limits!!!!(expect maybe those placed on us by some higher authority face person, but still...) Funnyness is next to likeness. This group is perfect for those who want to say something funny, bu just can't focus it somewhere. PROBLEM SOLVED, well if this gets in, that is, but I need help. Helpfulness is next to WINess. So much SPAMTASTICAL ADVENTURES await. Sure there's a thread for spam, BUT spam is broad, this focuses on HAHAHA and HEHEHEHEH and HOHOHO and...well no other vowels are really useful, but I bet everyone's got some form or fashion of a comedian locked away, well I say JOIN AND RELEASE THE PRISONER (no matter how much of a bondage slave they are to you, I mean really...) SHUTTING UP, please at least CONSIDER THIS. WOOT! BIG LETTERS RULE!!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
this would be more of a day to day thread, instead of a group.
...ur face is a day to day thread.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Well this seems like a good idea, trying to maek someone laugh. Well if i would think of making someone laugh it would be Lee Evans I would get the ideas from or Bill Bailey!
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
(03-26-2010 07:10 PM)Yumi Wrote: or Bill Bailey!
"Bernard look! I'm a robot prostitude from the future!"

Seriously though, I'm not sure where i stand on this...Ryan's got a good point about this really being thread-worthy then an actual group, but we've also got to consider the boundries of whats amusing and whats offensive. Racist jokes make be acceptable to some, but people such as Crim may not approve.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well i am starting to re think and i think Ryan has got a good point too instead of a group to be a thread.

and bill bailey rocks!
Creative Minds
The OCA
My counter; threads die. Groups don't. It's harder to keep a thread alive than a group, so oh yo!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
make a group then, and i will probably join as i like to have someone make me laugh
Creative Minds
The OCA
I will prepare my Dane Cook and George Lopez Material.
[Image: KeiroStarr.jpg]
[Image: classic-76561198021528860.png]
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
(03-26-2010 10:18 PM)Venin Wrote: My counter; threads die. Groups don't. It's harder to keep a thread alive than a group, so oh yo!

Some threads last longer than others, if this one doesn't last then it seems to be the idea's lost its appeal over time. Therefore if we made it a group it'd just become the same only it'll remain forever, festering in cyberspace and gathering digi-dust.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds