Join our server on Discord

Crazy Comedy Club
2/10. Come on need eight more 3 being mods, or so I'm to believe to makes this happen. Don't make me do the banana thing drunk. *drinks, acts loopy* I'm a banana I'm a banana, peel the banana peel the banana now GO banana GO GO banana GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHOA! Yai yai yai yai yai yai yai yai yai yai! AH! Yai yai! AH! Yai! AH! AHOOoooooOOOOOOOO! Do doom do doom do doom do doom hizaza hizaza hizaza hizaza doom doom doom doom doom, AHHHHHHHHHAYAI! WHOA! My throat/fingers hurt...feels good! OH! Fun!
(03-27-2010 09:48 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(03-26-2010 10:18 PM)Venin Wrote: My counter; threads die. Groups don't. It's harder to keep a thread alive than a group, so oh yo!

Some threads last longer than others, if this one doesn't last then it seems to be the idea's lost its appeal over time. Therefore if we made it a group it'd just become the same only it'll remain forever, festering in cyberspace and gathering digi-dust.

You got a problem with dat?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(03-27-2010 09:49 AM)Venin Wrote: You got a problem with dat?

Yes, I'm the stereotypically sarcastic british butler. I like to keep the place tidy.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(03-27-2010 11:04 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:

Yes, I'm the stereotypically sarcastic british butler. I like to keep the place tidy.

And he is my British friend. And I have a British accent. So yea.
(03-27-2010 11:25 AM)Ryan Wrote:

Whatever. My problem with Britians is that they get all the stuff the U.S gets and more, because a majority of the folk believe Americans to be too weak-minded for anything extrordinary to happen in whatever. *murmurs something about tea* Britian has a lot of things and I don't believe they should have Internet jaintorial duties too, so oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-07-2010 12:47 PM)Venin Wrote:
(03-27-2010 11:25 AM)Ryan Wrote:

Whatever. My problem with Britishis that they get all the stuff the U.S gets and more, because a majority of the folk believe Americans to be too weak-minded for anything extraordinary to happen in whatever. *murmurs something about tea* Britain has a lot of things and I don't believe they should have Internet janitorial duties too, so oh!

Because two people don't think it won't be a good idea as a group doesn't mean to be stereotypically in bound. :\

also fixed
...ur face is fixed. If I wanted to fix my writing, I would. Saves me the typing. Now you've tempted me to mispell everything and see what'cha do then, oh!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-07-2010 10:29 PM)Venin Wrote: ...ur face is fixed. If I wanted to fix my writing, I would. Saves me the typing. Now you've tempted me to mispell everything and see what'cha do then, oh!

lol. You make self look stoopid. xD
HA! I'M WINNING!!

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
(04-08-2010 06:42 AM)Venin Wrote: HA! I'M WINNING!!

What and how?
This thread. It makes me put on my slasher smile. Do you accept baby-eating humor?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers