Join our server on Discord

Why is your avatar your avatar?
Funny, most guys I know use their eyes to find ladies, not their dicks! XD Well, someone did that, but he got arrested. X3

Oh sweet demi-human, yes! Freya~!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well when Mine works I'll post it back up or find a replacement for the one I have/don't see right now *Waggles*

And my icon would be of me, my fursona and its a Gabumon hybrid.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I was looking for a Digimon that looked good and that i hadn't seen used before and then... I saw a pic of Strabimon! He ended up being perfect for what i was looking for so now he's my avatar!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Because it fits me, of course! =o Anything else I found was too girly for my character, or didn't fit me at all! It's probably going to remain my avatar until I can get someone to draw my character.
Because I like Gatomon and I made this avatar of my angelical version of Gatomon: AngelGatomon.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Because I like Toph, and she's cute when she's laughing a maniacal laugh.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!
Seeing Crimson Fox's Sig and Avatar helped put me on a Freya kick of my own. so yeah...
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
(04-21-2010 02:09 AM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Well, my latest avatar is of Freya. Why? Because Final Fantasy 9 is awesome and probably my favorite of the series. That and Freya's hawt! :P

I'll second that. =D
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well avtar is the thinking and the choice of the character by the person and at the same time if the person wants to be like that avtar then it is the avtar. So the concept of avtar is something like that and for the other information you can see the film avtar.LOL