Join our server on Discord

Why is your avatar your avatar?
(03-28-2010 05:40 AM)tigerlily Wrote: It's just that simple: I love lions. Their fur look mighty and gold

Mighty and gold indeed, hehehe...
Mine is what it is because I'm a furry and that's the picture that best approximates how I picture my fursona: a blue huskydog with a sly smirk and tousled headfur. It was drawn by Fluke at the Fur Affinity: United convention as a commission for some guy named Snowhusky.

The full picture is here. If you don't have an FA account, you probably won't be able to view it, because he's naked :p
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

My avatar is this because I'm a magical vixen who enjoys looking sly and playful. That, and a certain dragon boy of mine was kind enough to get a picture of me. *smiles as she pulls Kyo's leash*

Also, happy April Fool's Day everyone.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
...You mean Freya? From FF9?
You missed the April Fools joke where he put his avatar/signature as one of his characters. Freya just came afterwards. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
My Avatar, I chose it because, well. I have only one reason why I chosen a 'Goddess' one is because I was searching through the internet for one and that picture I seemed to like. But I will be changing it soon as I finish my drawning of my character Yumi.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I chose this avatar.. because I like the webcomic it is used as an ad for..
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Hey, I know that comic. I've been reading it for a few years.
Also, I have no avatar. I keep changing if I have one.
I haven't been reading it long, but I like it. I just wish there was a zip archive I could download so I could read it while not online too.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
That might help but you'll just have to read it online.