Join our server on Discord

Hey everyone
Man I'm fresh out of gunpowder, the only power I got left is powdered milk, and I don't think anyone likes that. Yeah not sure why it took me so long to actually join. Guess I wanted to wait until I was sure I was ready. Plus for the first year and a half of lurking I may have been not <_< of the legal age limit. >_>
But thank you all for taking the time to introduce yourselves and I look forward to seeing more explosions, rping(which will be my first time. How exciting), and hopefully a lot more of these XD
Yay, a new reptile joins the boards! Welcome, make sure you don't step on any non-suspcious spot on the floor, you'll be torn by a few shredders and bombed by a couple fixed grenade launchers. Suspicious spots are reserved for my pets, though, so try not to wake them up. *Points over to a bunch of penguins peacefully resting in land-mine infested zones* Anyway, enjoy your stay, here's your commemorative gift: *Hands basket over to RaptorSyn* There's no bananas or peaches though, I ate those.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This has to be the best basket I have ever seen! And it even smells like bananas and peaches. What a thoughtful gift. Thanks for welcoming me and I can't wait to get to know you, and everyone else I have yet to meet.
Great, I'm glad you liked how it looks. *Eats basket* Wanna hang out? I promise I won't hand you out to our lawyer-eating sharks. *Hides rabid shark behind his back*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*a fox in a lab coat shows up and grins* Ah, a new test subje...err, member. Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! *hands him a tasty looking pie*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Pie, sharks, baskets that smell of fruits, this place has EVERYTHING!!!
welcome to the DaD. though your comment on not being of legal age? I was here 3? 4? 6? years ago, I am now 19 going to 20 in a few months...*shrug*

Yes, this place has everything pratically. though...2 years ago this is tame compared to then.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Fred's got a point. Shadow's attention has hit a high deficit lately. That and I'm too lazy to inform him of everyone I'm planning to sabotage each time. Oh, whoops. You all shouldn't have heard that, *Takes out neuralizer and pushes button* *Flash of light* Hmm, did it work? *Points at self and pushes button* *Flash* What was I doing? *Blinks and holds up the rabid shark* Eww, I hate fish. *Hurls shark to a public pool*

*Deranged screams follow*

DMX: Now I'm officially lost. There anything new guy would like to do?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*A coyote in a straitjacket pops up behind him, grinning hungrily*

WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARD RAPTORSYN. May you be blessed by the infant god of equine reproduction!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You know coincidentally, I saw a coyote just yesterday. He was walking the correct direction down the center of the highway. Damn smart they are. They can follow the flow of traffic.