Join our server on Discord

Hey everyone
Nice to meet everyone. Name's RaptorSyn. I've been visiting the DaD for the lesser part of three years now and I finally decided it was time for me to join up and contribute. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Good day to you, my good man. Mister Raptutorial Synthoisis Face(ignore any offense please, it's just how I work. Unorthadox and STRANGEFULYNESSLLY, oh!) Once again, you are one of the many people who has seen/been to this site longer than I have, so CONGRATULATIONSSY! Btw, I'm partly doing just to be first to reply, OH! Take that 5 times fast anti-faces!! A WINNER ISN'T MY IMMORTALITY OF NON-EXISTANCE, OH! My excuse; I'm drunk. Deal. Yeah. Oh. Oh yeah, hi and welcome and don't leave anytime soon, thank you.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Awesome! The first person to comment on one of my posts and it completely confused the shit out of me! Feels good.
So, what tips can people give me? Anything to watch out for or to be wary of, any unwritten rules? Some advice for the new guy? Or more confusing posts?
I'm Lost, the leader of the writing section here. I write stuff. Lots of stuff. I also have a FurAffinity account, where I constantly update with new things.

And here's my only advice...

don't step into the darkness, or grues will eat well tonight.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I am the leader of the Creative Minds. But don't let hierarchy of anyone change the visual of others. Name is Ryan. Chaos is my game. No I mean really it is. I think thats what I am known best in my classes for. xD. Nice to meet you man.
Well, hey, if I'm confusing you...I'M WINNING! OH!! That means there is STILL nobody who can completely understand me and my strangely attitudes! My mind is a black hole that no one must dare to explore, for they shall be forever LOST!! HAHAHAHHAHA! Yeahness!Speaking one's mind is funtastically adventurous! Oh!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Ok so avoid Darkness? Pretty much avoid Venin's mind altogether then, I'd assume. Nice to meet you both, and hopefully my writing will be considered worthy of being read. This is definitely going to be fun.
BTW, who's in charge and such like that? Overall, the other groups, things like that, if you don't mind telling.
Hello there, welcome to DaD then XD
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I am Yumi, WELCOME TO DAD! Plus thanks for posing on my 'Easter Holiday' thread.
Me on here I am mostly writing RPG's on 'Winter Lovers' and 'Clan Wars' too much.

So I hope you enjoy it on DaD.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Welcome to the DaD, good to know we still have our lurkers around :P

The refreshments are over there on the table, don't mind the crazies and stay safe and happy! *wheels in the welcome cannon* Hey, can you loan me a cannon ball? oh and while you're at it, some gunpowder would be nice! ^^
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds